Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 03:53:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: nm Bitcoins... Mincoin (MNC) - MUST READ~!  (Read 608 times)
iwillbuyall (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 03:29:29 AM

Hey, I want to give my advice to all newbies.

I started trading in BTC; I heard the hype and I was interested so I grabbed some. I recently heard of Mincoins (MNC) which started just a few days ago, looked into it, and before I finished I just had to get some.

Simply put, the numbers are all good. It's very limited (considered platinum to BTC gold), and the transaction times are the fastest I've seen... INSTANT! That's great for commercial sales Wink Now you want to invest, go long-term... check out Mincoins before they skyrocket... seriously guys (and gals). The others are just too unstable, and this doesnt seem to be tied to BTC (BTC goes down, MNC continues its rise).

Start here, best trading site so far IMO http://www.mcxnow.com/exchange/MNC

Cheers!

rlh

Activity: 804
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 03:10:51 PM

Welcome Iwillbuyall.  Yes, I think I agree that MNC is a good long-term buy or buy up some when price drops (around .0022-.0023) each and sell when the price spikes.  This is a good way to make quick profit when you are getting started.

Another coin to watches solidcoin.  Solidcoins are effectively dad BUT they will be converted to Microcash, when it is near release.  If you buy Solidcoins on MCXNow, the will automatically be converted to Microcash dollars.

A Personal Quote on BTT from 2011:
"I'd be willing to make a moderate "investment" if the value of the BTC went below $2.00.  Otherwise I'll just have to live with my 5 BTC and be happy. :/"  ...sigh.  If only I knew.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: