Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 10:43:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: TeslaCoin setup bootstrap and sync  (Read 419 times)
norrinrad (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 07:55:49 AM

Hi

I'm trying to update my wallet for tes and its taking a very long time with only 4 active connections, I've been told it could have something to do with the bootstrap, I've added a  teslacoin.conf file with the node details, was hoping someone wold be able to point me in the right direction..

Thanks Roll Eyes 
norrinrad (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 03:12:21 PM

UPDATE:: The database folder in the litecoin directory has been sitting at 430mb for the past 12 hours, I have been using this as a way of monitoring any activity, I cannot see ay other visual indicator of blocks being read or a progress bar, begs the question whynot as most of the other altcoins have them. Anyway anyone have any thoughts on why this is stuck or should I just wait..

I have six other wallets with various coins and not had this trouble with any of them, not sure if its me or if this has been somewhat over engineered.. no offence intended ust an observation.  Cool 
norrinrad (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 03:59:47 PM

CORRECTON:: Teslacoin directory not litecoin.. litecoin completed successfully   Grin
AceOfPentacles

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 02:55:53 PM

Download the Bootstrap from here:

http://cryptochainer.com/dir/?page_id=365

Its from  May 8th, 2017.

But once your are synced you can make your own bootstrap file.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: