Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:57:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ETHERIYA- AN Ethereum Token Backed Micro & Macro Freelance Marketplace  (Read 45816 times)
USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2017, 12:44:42 AM

Etheriya The Ebay on the blockchain, Auctions and other E-commerce related will be possible but in a transparent way! goodbye to the scammers!!

Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
szachta

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 08:08:29 AM

This coin looking great.
kickboxer

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 11:43:50 AM

Hi
ICO is very interesting and I would like to invest.

Can you please explain the benefits for the early investors as I couldn't find any details on your ICO/White paper.

Thanks
iam2good (OP)

Activity: 498
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 12:42:42 PM

Hi
ICO is very interesting and I would like to invest.

Can you please explain the benefits for the early investors as I couldn't find any details on your ICO/White paper.

Thanks

You will get 50% Bonus so it's ideal for you to invest.
vincentekb

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 12:42:46 AM

If i'll put gas below 250000, ow do you think, will i get my tokens? My experience in some ICOs shows that gas is not affecting so much..
iam2good (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 01:10:55 PM

If i'll put gas below 250000, ow do you think, will i get my tokens? My experience in some ICOs shows that gas is not affecting so much..

The transaction would be rejected because that gas  is below the minimum amount to execute the contract.

Thank you for understanding
iam2good (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 04:50:31 AM

Crowdsale is still active.
alicea

Activity: 1050
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 05:19:29 AM

Hey I came across this project a few days ago, and I wanted to ask did you set any minimum cap for the project.

Thank you

iam2good (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 07:45:09 AM

Hey I came across this project a few days ago, and I wanted to ask did you set any minimum cap for the project.

Thank you

Yes the minimum cap is 1000 ETH.

Thank you
bigfish321

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 09:38:45 PM

100% scam. fake team. fake whitepaper. what say you?
r_victory

Activity: 1923
Merit: 321

English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2017, 10:27:59 PM

Why do you think this, any proof? If you're already saying why not show us. It looks like you already have the answers ....

Translations from English to Portuguese at affordable prices. Send me a PM here on the forum or contact me via Telegram: @cryptoheart
bigfish321

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 10:36:52 PM
Last edit: July 09, 2017, 11:41:27 PM by bigfish321

Why do you think this, any proof? If you're already saying why not show us. It looks like you already have the answers ....

are you serious? ok. coinanat does not exist. team is made up. 0 information about project in whitepaper. no team resumes. no responses on this thread to valid questions about validity of project. op obv scammer. i could go on but your turn...

edit- LOLOLOLOL look at the threads op has posted on...
Jaxelrell

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 12:03:52 AM

Lol, wtf is this.

I've never seen so many nobody's promoting a project/ico.
http://archive.is/2ZYFJ

@Devs
Why do you have so many dummy accounts to promote your project. EVERYBODY can see that this comments are fake.

There are just too many red flags here man. It's funny to say the least.

Why don't you start leaving your anonimity and put real pictures in there, or are you to ugly?
Put some linkedin/twitter/facebook id's under to your name, or do you want to stay anonymous so you can scam?

ICO still active with 50% Bonus and already raised $8879. Waiting for more proggress about this ico before im in
Yes true and better is invest as soon as possible. I sure this token will sold out before ico close.

We will see etheriya project will successful, don't late to join ICO, we still have chance to get 50% bonus.

Etheriya have a nice fiture and good project , let's spread in the world for backed by auction marketplace

Nice project, hopefully this will get big money. Ico still live, let's join and invest with this project.

Great project, looks the team is very experienced with cryptocurrency, I sure this project will success.

If you study Etheriya whitepaper, you will see that the future of this project is bright

This is interesting project and road map, but the most interesting for me - it's a bounty company, because it has unusual tasks.

Etheriya project will successful because supported by the best team.

All teams are ready to support to succeed this project
This is very interesting project. Another promising project, hoping it will success and all tokens are to be sold before ICO ends. I am supporting this prpject until ICO ends and I know their is big possibilities that it will be success. I have joined the signature campaign and I know I got benefits being participant here.

I can't believe there are still so many sock pocket praising this project.

@Dev
You just raised 8k that's by long not enough to make this project flourish.

The reason why you did not collect money is because nobody trusts you. So why not start answering some questions?
1) Who are you? Link to your social media.
2) Track record, how do we know you can actually realize this project. Both your site as your Announcement looks so unprofessional...
lembang

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 12:09:10 AM

are you sure?
bigfish321

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 02:26:02 AM

are you sure?

just look at ops posts on this website. nothing about the tech of starting an exchange and everything about getting facebook friends and likes or whatever. nothing is sure crypto but i would not invest your money in this scam much less my own. and why doesn't op answer valid questions with real info instead of answering 1 question with "read the ann its there". most obvious scam ever imo.

edit- look at the "resume" of the "founder" on the whitepaper and op. then google this awesome coin he founded before this project. i couldn't find anything, i don't know about you.
iam2good (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 01:56:27 PM

May be because you made fake stuff then you everything is fake but don't even know what is fake. Keep deceiving yourself with negative illusion while we achieve our dream project. We have done that with a different project on this forum using this same account  and nothing like faking,check  and will confirm. In any aspect of life one must come across people like you with negative mindset but it's never a problems to the serious once like us.
whoeier

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2017, 06:14:11 PM

Any news or updates on this ico? How much has been invested so far?

Want to win XTZ & a ledger? Follow the link and join the campaign: https://bit.ly/2PSh8HN
Yes that is a referral.. no I don't earn from this, Yes I do compete in the same campaign.
bigfish321

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 10:26:31 PM

May be because you made fake stuff then you everything is fake but don't even know what is fake. Keep deceiving yourself with negative illusion while we achieve our dream project. We have done that with a different project on this forum using this same account  and nothing like faking,check  and will confirm. In any aspect of life one must come across people like you with negative mindset but it's never a problems to the serious once like us.

cool story. can take time to come up with that bs but can not answer one question about your project, or even counter what i said in my next post. only an idiot would buy into this so think i have bumped this pos thread enough.
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 03:22:11 AM

are you sure?
Are you sure about telling it? Is that true or not? Anyway if this campaign are scam yes you must check the whitepaper and there website if that was genuine or not. In the time that they made it we must see their goal at the same, make sure of your money to this site who wants to invest here. But still hoping Etheriya that you will genuine and still believes that you survived.
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 05:19:23 AM

Hey guys! What is the new update about this project? Anybody there who knows how many riya are been sold out now?
Still hoping that this campaign will be successful and will sold out all the tokens before ICO ends.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: