Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:48:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BmyCoin token - Personal Automated Trading System  (Read 2844 times)
DKREBEL86 (OP)

Activity: 377
Merit: 101

yanda.io

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2017, 12:11:50 PM
Last edit: January 16, 2018, 03:40:55 PM by DKREBEL86

https://bmybit.com/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 09:51:25 PM

How the trade system do a trading? It's automatically buy/sell? And directly do an action on our bittrex account?
Why need our 2FA, which it's the one of important key to login into our account?
DKREBEL86 (OP)

yanda.io

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2017, 10:05:01 AM

How the trade system do a trading? It's automatically buy/sell? And directly do an action on our bittrex account?
Why need our 2FA, which it's the one of important key to login into our account?

Hello!

The system automatically buy and sell depending by the initial choice of the users. Users will determine the initial amount for trading, the risk assumed, the minimum profits expected by every trade, and a lock-in profits level. Depending by user's decisions, the system will start placing orders to buy and to sell. Also, we provide 6 predictive indices for forecasting the value of the assets, an alarm, and we will release arbitrage between exchanges soon. We also plan to increase the number of exchanges connected to our service.
We do not need your 2FA but you will have to put your APIs from exchanges in your personal settings in order to activate the system. By doing this we do not hold funds of people, it means that we cannot steal any money! Our team is composed by securities experts and we are very concerned about the storage of your personal data. So far, we had no problems with that!

We are currently working for changing the UI/UX of the registered users... we did not find a good UI/UX expert from the beginning so our expert is currently working on it! Please be a little patient with it!

I would appreciate your suggestions and feedback and to seeing you on our platform soon!

David19

Activity: 441
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 04:10:09 PM

Hello guys,

We have just launched a new software that gather multiple exchanges for trading in automatic! It does not hold your funds because uses APIs interconnections for allowing users trade on different exchanges from 1 solution only. We use high securities level, so your APIs are safely stored!

It is currently connected with Bittrex but during this week we will release GDAX and Poloniex too. We plan to improve our UI during the next few weeks too!

We will not charge any fee for the first 100 users that will register and connect their exchanges to the PATS. This because we are keen of having your feedback and suggestions for improving and deliver a service that can be useful to many.

I hope that you will like it, at least it worth a trial! Our testers are making good profits from it, you can check that on the Leaderboard!

you can register at https//:bmybit.com

Thank you guys, I look forward to receive yours!!

There are some issues with the website not loading correctly and once i got it to load there are many spelling mistakes and such, the website needs improving overall
DKREBEL86 (OP)

yanda.io

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 07:34:15 PM

Hello guys,

We have just launched a new software that gather multiple exchanges for trading in automatic! It does not hold your funds because uses APIs interconnections for allowing users trade on different exchanges from 1 solution only. We use high securities level, so your APIs are safely stored!

It is currently connected with Bittrex but during this week we will release GDAX and Poloniex too. We plan to improve our UI during the next few weeks too!

We will not charge any fee for the first 100 users that will register and connect their exchanges to the PATS. This because we are keen of having your feedback and suggestions for improving and deliver a service that can be useful to many.

I hope that you will like it, at least it worth a trial! Our testers are making good profits from it, you can check that on the Leaderboard!

There are some issues with the website not loading correctly and once i got it to load there are many spelling mistakes and such, the website needs improving overall

Yes you are correct! In fact we are working hard for improving the platform... If you will be patient in few weeks you will notice some changes.  From the trading point of view, I can guarantee that the system is working perfectly. We have put all the effort into that and now we started with customers care. I hope to seeing you using our system and that you will enjoy the new shape that we are trying to give to the platform.
All the feedback are more than welcome and I appreciate that you put your time on it Smiley
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 08:23:27 PM

Right now your site is not loading and it is showing error of "404 Not Found". Those 100 free registrations were already reached or may I avail it. I am completely unable to access your site anyways to check there.

A system for buying and selling automatically is a thing of concern - will it be intelligent enough to bring profits for me ?
If your time permits, would like to see it in action in a video demonstration, which will help many people here to understand what really this is.
DKREBEL86 (OP)

yanda.io

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2017, 07:33:36 AM

Right now your site is not loading and it is showing error of "404 Not Found". Those 100 free registrations were already reached or may I avail it. I am completely unable to access your site anyways to check there.

A system for buying and selling automatically is a thing of concern - will it be intelligent enough to bring profits for me ?
If your time permits, would like to see it in action in a video demonstration, which will help many people here to understand what really this is.

Shame on us! I realised that the link of the website was incorrect. Please use https://bmybit.com and you won't get any error. Sorry for the inconvenience!
We are working on tutorials, I will share links with you as soon as they will be ready!
Thanks again for your interest! Smiley
Koloulinger

Activity: 443
Merit: 250

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 09:24:19 AM

youre software is free or paid service

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
  Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network
GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )

WHITE PAPER  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
DKREBEL86 (OP)

yanda.io

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2017, 09:56:45 AM

youre software is free or paid service
Subrscription is completely free and we will start charging small fees on trading strategies soon. Our aim is to release our own Token for the sustainability of our project.

However, the Platform will be free for the first 100 users that are going to join us in this early stage.

In order of being transparent, we have a leaderboard page where you can check the total number of current users and their actions on the platform.

Thank you so much for asking!
DKREBEL86 (OP)

yanda.io

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2017, 10:27:57 AM

Hello guys,

We have made corrections on the landing page. Feedback and suggestions are more than welcome Smiley
BMYBIT

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 01:26:05 PM

Hello guys,

Before we create the BmyBit Official Thread, that will contain all the relevant info regarding our PATS and our Blockchain (and the details regarding our imminent ICO), we would like to announce that we have added GDAX and Poloniex to the exchanges served by https://bmybit.com/, and that we are working on Kraken and Yobit!!

We have had a great response to our latest call, and we are still waiting for the next 23 users that will get the forever-for-free account on https://bmybit.com/

Also, we are already testing the new UI of the platform that will not be Blue anymore, and that will be more user-friendly!

We have also got a partnership with load debit card, so we are now able to let you cash out your crypto directly from our website!!

As usual, we are looking forward to receiving your feedback and suggestions!! 

Thank you so much!!

BTCBTCBTC
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 07:49:33 AM

can we use this service for arbitrage ?
if we can use for arbitrage its really nice.
can you please post more information here?
BMYBIT

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 10:45:06 AM

can we use this service for arbitrage ?
if we can use for arbitrage its really nice.
can you please post more information here?

Hello!

Yes we are already testing the arbitrage between the exchanges. At the moment we are looking at the minimum withdrawal allowed by each exchange in order to determine the minimum amount for launching an arbitrage strategy!

We are planning to release this function during September together with our Token.

I can already confirm that our Token will be Multichain based and that we will go for a pre-sale of it before the launch of an ICO.

As I mentioned already, we are giving the platform forever for free to our initial users, and we would be more than grateful if you could send us suggestions and feedback for improving our services!

Thank you so much for your time! We truly appreciate it!     
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 09:11:55 AM

Would like to see your automated trading system in action live.
Can you provide some demo accounts to check how it works ? Also a video walkthrough of your system making profits on automation would be a good option to show how it works.
biege

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 10:54:08 AM

I've tested it but in my 30 mins test i'm not sure what todo next. Can you tell us how to proceed?
BMYBIT

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 05:46:03 PM

I've tested it but in my 30 mins test i'm not sure what todo next. Can you tell us how to proceed?

We are going to release video tutorials in few hours.... Please be patient for a while and I will satisfy your request Smiley

Thank you so much for your time!!
DKREBEL86 (OP)

yanda.io

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 05:53:09 PM

Can you provide some demo accounts to check how it works ? Also a video walkthrough of your system making profits on automation would be a good option to show how it works.

Hello!

We are going to release some video tutorials in a few hours. I will put some links later in this thread, but also on https://bmybit.com/
DKREBEL86 (OP)

yanda.io

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 07:04:05 AM

Hello,

you may find a video introduction here https://youtu.be/-T3AS7vJESI

Enjoy! Smiley
Xenord

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 01:55:50 PM
Last edit: August 08, 2017, 03:02:55 AM by Xenord

I just wanted to post about my initial experience with BmyBit. It immediately piqued my interest, since I've previously been very interested in arbitrage for sports betting.

• PSA : Your username appears in the leaderboard, so choose wisely!
  • I had to contact the BmyBit admin to request a username change (ie: I did not choose wisely). The great news is that I got a super fast response with a solution.
  • To test BmyBit, I linked a Bittrex account which only had a tiny amount of Bitcoin. Pay attention to which permissions you give the API key. HINT: Do not enable the "Withdraw" permission.
  • I created a PATS/strategy with a mere 0.0067 BTC. The BmyBit system made a number of trades over the next 20-30 minutes, which resulted in a 2.39% profit.
  • The BmyBit interface doesn't show you the trades it's placed, but you can check those on your exchange.
  • Basically, t's possible to play around with BmyBit with minimal risk. As always, don't play around with more than you're willing to lose.

DISCLOSURE : I've done some work in IT security, but I'm no expert. I've spent a few hours signing up and playing around with BmyBit and the potential risks I perceive at this point are the unknown algorithm used for arbitrage trades and the general reliability of their system.
DKREBEL86 (OP)

yanda.io

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 04:59:48 AM

I just wanted to post about my initial experience with BmyBit. It immediately piqued my interest, since I've previously been very interested in arbitrage for sports betting.

• PSA : Your username appears in the leaderboard, so choose wisely!
  • I had to contact the BmyBit admin to request a username change (ie: I did not choose wisely). The great news is that I got a super fast response with a solution.
  • To test BmyBit, I linked a Bittrex account which only had a tiny amount of Bitcoin. Pay attention to which permissions you give the API key. HINT: Do not enable the "Withdraw" permission.
  • I created a PATS/strategy with a mere 0.0067 BTC. The BmyBit system made a number of trades over the next 20-30 minutes, which resulted in a 2.39% profit.
  • The BmyBit interface doesn't show you the trades it's placed, but you can check those on your exchange.
  • Basically, t's possible to play around with BmyBit with minimal risk. As always, don't play around with more than you're willing to lose.

DISCLOSURE : I've done some work in IT security, but I'm no expert. I've spent a few hours signing up and playing around with BmyBit and the potential risks I perceive at this point are the unknown algorithm used for arbitrage trades and the general reliability of their system.

Hello!

thank you so much for giving us a trial!!

I would like to congratulate for the profits you scored, and I would also suggest you use TRADING DATA from the top Menu. In Trading Data you will find the trades that each strategy place.

Please let me know if it works Smiley

I wish you a profitable day!
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: