Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 09:27:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BmyCoin token - Personal Automated Trading System  (Read 2844 times)
maokoto

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 07:57:23 AM

Seems like a very generous offer! But yet I am afraid of providing the api keys... What if the system has a bug and it sells (for example) all my BTC into ETH or something? It's somewhat risky.

DKREBEL86 (OP)

Activity: 377
Merit: 101

yanda.io

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 11:58:12 AM

Seems like a very generous offer! But yet I am afraid of providing the api keys... What if the system has a bug and it sells (for example) all my BTC into ETH or something? It's somewhat risky.

Hello,

because I think that you are right to be concerned about your funds (as everyone should be!), we have massively tested our platform since March 2016 before releasing it to the public. With more than 1500 strategies opened, I can state that there are no bugs you should be concerned of.

You can always try https://bmybit.com starting with limited amounts, so you will get the necessary confidence on our services.

P.S.: later on today, we will announce the pre-sale of our token! That's probably a reason more for keeping you interested in us Smiley

Thank you for your time, I hope to see you very profitable soon!

sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 05:32:19 PM

Any reason for 2 separete threads? Don't know which one is main Tongue
Xenord

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:35:41 AM

I would like to congratulate for the profits you scored, and I would also suggest you use TRADING DATA from the top Menu. In Trading Data you will find the trades that each strategy place.

Please let me know if it works Smiley

Yep, nice work. It's much better than checking on the exchange, now. It's great to be able to see the trades grouped together by strategy.

Where's the best place to offer suggestions for improvements? I'm happy to do it here, but I didn't want to clutter up the thread.

I'm really looking forward to the new algorithms!
DKREBEL86 (OP)

yanda.io

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 11:18:27 AM

I would like to congratulate for the profits you scored, and I would also suggest you use TRADING DATA from the top Menu. In Trading Data you will find the trades that each strategy place.

Please let me know if it works Smiley

Yep, nice work. It's much better than checking on the exchange, now. It's great to be able to see the trades grouped together by strategy.

Where's the best place to offer suggestions for improvements? I'm happy to do it here, but I didn't want to clutter up the thread.

I'm really looking forward to the new algorithms!

Hello! thank you so much for it! Good question, we have created the BmyBIt thread here so you can use the following link for your comments, suggestions, and feedback  Cheesy

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2076008.msg20962114#msg20962114

Thank you for your time! We look forward to the new algorithms too!

I wish you a very profitable day!
sabx01

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

Displate - FOR GAMERS AND ANIME LOVERS!!!

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 01:09:57 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2017, 01:29:52 PM by sabx01

hi I joined bmybit before, not sure if Im part of forever free account, 2nd I'm still confuse how to use your website to set automatic trade or how to use the PAT as theirs no tutorials or anything, 3rd what is Strategies? How this affect the auto trading? . I used Poloniex and I want to try your website, I want to connect my POLO API but not sure what I need to activate on API. you should also add FAQ on your website...to be honest not user friendly but you can still improve it.

PM ME thanks

edited.

my username is fando01 on your website and connected my POLO API not sure if I did it correctly.

also I want to participate on your bounty

DKREBEL86 (OP)

yanda.io

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 04:12:28 PM

hi I joined bmybit before, not sure if Im part of forever free account, 2nd I'm still confuse how to use your website to set automatic trade or how to use the PAT as theirs no tutorials or anything, 3rd what is Strategies? How this affect the auto trading? . I used Poloniex and I want to try your website, I want to connect my POLO API but not sure what I need to activate on API. you should also add FAQ on your website...to be honest not user friendly but you can still improve it.

PM ME thanks

edited.

my username is fando01 on your website and connected my POLO API not sure if I did it correctly.

Hello fando01!

yes, you are correctly connected with PATS but you still did not start a strategy. I would suggest you to check out our YouTube channel where you can find some useful videos that show how bmybit.com works.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCB5EJuBSY5wm7jrG41-eK1g

Happy to hear that you want to participate in our bounty. Please, tell me what's the bounty of your interest and I will guide you on how to participate Smiley

Thank you so much for your time!
sabx01

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 11:16:32 AM

PM ME thanks

edited.

Hello fando01!

yes, you are correctly connected with PATS but you still did not start a strategy. I would suggest you to check out our YouTube channel where you can find some useful videos that show how bmybit.com works.

Happy to hear that you want to participate in our bounty. Please, tell me what's the bounty of your interest and I will guide you on how to participate Smiley

For Admin
Yes I connected my POLONIEX API and start using strategies and it looks promising as i'm gaining profit.
I'm currently using the system more and try to fund more my exchange account lets see if in the long run if I'm still will gain profit or just lost all my crypto.
I also join your bounty program I already do the join+ use PAT, I also ask to join Slack but didn't receive invite after I emailed you. I also submit my blog.
When we can expect the referral links as I'm excited to promote your site, hope instead of strategies we will have bymcoins Smiley
I just also notice my BTC-XRP strategy still active or running but why it stop to do any buy or sell after the last action sell? Should I close the strategies and open a new one or let the strategy running as i'm losing opportunity to gain more. check the image below.

http://buxlister.com/stockphotos/upload/2017/08/23/20170823111856-4cf80fba.jpg

sent you pm to confirm something for my account

For Everyone:
of course trading has risk, you can check in BMYBIT leaderboard 7 user's got negative result against 132 which doing profits.
I still recommend to use this website as 95% of their current users is gaining profits including me for now Smiley

DKREBEL86 (OP)

yanda.io

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 03:20:31 PM

PM ME thanks

edited.

Hello fando01!

For Admin
Yes I connected my POLONIEX API and start using strategies and it looks promising as i'm gaining profit.
I'm currently using the system more and try to fund more my exchange account lets see if in the long run if I'm still will gain profit or just lost all my crypto.
I also join your bounty program I already do the join+ use PAT, I also ask to join Slack but didn't receive invite after I emailed you. I also submit my blog.
When we can expect the referral links as I'm excited to promote your site, hope instead of strategies we will have bymcoins Smiley
I just also notice my BTC-XRP strategy still active or running but why it stop to do any buy or sell after the last action sell? Should I close the strategies and open a new one or let the strategy running as i'm losing opportunity to gain more. check the image below.

For Everyone:
of course trading has risk, you can check in BMYBIT leaderboard 7 user's got negative result against 132 which doing profits.
I still recommend to use this website as 95% of their current users is gaining profits including me for now Smiley

Thank you for recommending us!  Cool

We are trying to reply to our customers as soon as we can, but the queries are high in number so it might take time before we can actually write you back.

I think that you should have received an email recently and we will do our best to reply to your other questions ASAP!

Thank you so much for the article on your blog, we wil share it soon on our social  Grin
DKREBEL86 (OP)

yanda.io

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 10:27:54 PM

We are about to release the mobile version of bmybit.com

thank you for supporting us !! Smiley
lowtempo

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 04:34:01 PM

I'm a bigfan of your trading platform.  Nothing but profits since I started.  Thank you!
DKREBEL86 (OP)

yanda.io

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 07:19:34 AM

I'm a bigfan of your trading platform.  Nothing but profits since I started.  Thank you!
Thank you so much! we are trying to do our best Smiley
sabx01

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 11:50:07 AM

PM ME thanks

edited.

Hello fando01!

For Admin

For Everyone:

Thank you for recommending us!  Cool

We are trying to reply to our customers as soon as we can, but the queries are high in number so it might take time before we can actually write you back.

I think that you should have received an email recently and we will do our best to reply to your other questions ASAP!

Thank you so much for the article on your blog, we wil share it soon on our social  Grin

I participated on the following bounty

- Join bmybit.com + use PATS - done / username: fando01
- Slack Subscription + Join bmybit.com and use PATS - done / username: gabbxfiles
- Blog - done / http://buxlister.com/blog/2017/08/22/bmycoin-ico-by-bmybit-com/
- Signature - done / https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=963465
- Translations Campaign (tagalog) / https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2126778.0

I hope I can hear some confirmation from you guys Smiley

Happy trading for everyone

fanten

Activity: 266

The Future of Global Copyright Registration

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 12:36:25 PM

Join bmybit.com + use PATS  Done
- Slack Subscription + Join bmybit.com and use PATS done
- Social Channel Activity Campaigns
- Signature/Avatar Campaign / i want to apply
- Community Manager Campaign (Pre-application is required) / apply for wechat or qq please
- Translations Campaign (Pre-application is required) / apply for chinese translation and thread moderation in bitcointalk chinese section.

Do these bounty still available??  Op please let me know.. thanks

Smile
DKREBEL86 (OP)

yanda.io

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 03:42:16 PM

- Community Manager Campaign (Pre-application is required) / apply for wechat or qq please
- Translations Campaign (Pre-application is required) / apply for chinese translation and thread moderation in bitcointalk chinese section.

Hello,

thanks for asking! Yes, the bounties are still available!

Please, follow the instructions if you want to participate  Cool

I wish you a profitable day!
fanten

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 04:42:03 PM

Hello,

Join bmybit.com and use PATS
Register with bmybit.com and start at least 1 trading strategy on PATS to receive 2BMYC

why i didnt receive this reward? thanks

Smile
DKREBEL86 (OP)

yanda.io

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 06:19:53 PM

Hello,

Register with bmybit.com and start at least 1 trading strategy on PATS to receive 2BMYC

Because we are still in the process of evaluating the activities carried from the users that applied for bounties.

We will release the first batch of funds during the next 32 hours. Be sure that you sent all the required info at admin@bmybit.com
sabx01

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 05:35:22 AM

There is no signature format release by admin, correct me if I'm wrong admin.

maybe you can copy my avatart and signature

Avatar: https://bitcointalk.org/useravatars/avatar_963465.jpg
Signature:
▂▃▅▆█   Personal Automated Trading System - BmyBit.com   █▆▅▃▂
————————————————————————————————————————
                          ● BmyCoin        ● JOIN PRE-SALE NOW !

DKREBEL86 (OP)

yanda.io

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 12:53:29 PM

There is no signature format release by admin, correct me if I'm wrong admin.

maybe you can copy my avatart and signature

Avatar: https://bitcointalk.org/useravatars/avatar_963465.jpg
Signature:
▂▃▅▆█   Personal Automated Trading System - BmyBit.com   █▆▅▃▂
————————————————————————————————————————
                          ● BmyCoin        ● JOIN PRE-SALE NOW !

Hello,

you are not wrong! thank you for replying to this topic.

As BmyBit aims to increase the freedom of choice in the crypto space, we decided that everyone can choose to apply to our bounties with its own signature style!

fanten

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 05:34:24 PM

Join bmybit.com + use PATS  Done

Do these bounty still available??  Op please let me know.. thanks

Hello,

Please, follow the instructions if you want to participate  Cool

Because we are still in the process of evaluating the activities carried from the users that applied for bounties.

We will release the first batch of funds during the next 32 hours. Be sure that you sent all the required info at admin@bmybit.com

why i haven receive any reply about the these 2 bounties?

- Join bmybit.com + use PATS  Done

and no news or reply for what i three other i applied..

about the pats, once the strategies running it wont change anymore the order according to the price trend? i have eth set 2 orders at low points and now the price is way up higher already yet the order still valid and same. 

Smile
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: