Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:58:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] 8 Rigs of 6xRX470 + 50 GPU Nvidia 1080Ti - Financing/Hosting ONLY  (Read 1591 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Starsky886 (OP)

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 03:02:22 AM

I can also provide financing for the rig, You can pay a minimum of 60% of the rig price and pay the balance via 6-12 months equal payment.

I'm down to buy however many GPU's that You have and will also tip nicely for setup. Please provide me a reasonable quote for all remaining GPU miners. We can do escrow through phllipma of whoever you chose

Hosting at my farm or shipping to yours?

Hosting at your farm. All I ask is that you take a picture of the miners with your bitcointalk name on a page to verify. Then we can proceed depending kn the price

Yeah sure, we can talk on Telegram if you want and I can send you all needed pictures. My telegram is Starsky886
Starsky886 (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 01:07:04 PM

Post updated
KNCFUN

Activity: 264
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 08:37:56 PM

Hello guys!

I would like to put my 50 RX470 Reference Sapphire available for selling, I've bought them brand new late November 2016 and they've been mining since December.
They are currently all modded and OC'd in a cooled room.
They are mining at speed of 26mh/s to 31mh/s on eth depending of the card.

I'm offering HOSTING ONLY for these cards.
YOU CAN BUY ANY CARDS BRAND NEW OF YOUR CHOICE AND HOST IT AT MY PLACE. I WILL TWEAK THEM AND TAKE CARE OF THEM

Rig hosting:

You basically buy any rigs directly from me made of any gpu of your choices, I build it at my farm and make it runs under your name and give you acces to it. You pay the price of the rig, you tip me whatever you want to build it. You pay the electricity price by month (0.058$US / kwh) + 5% for the management of your rig.
I currently have 3 people doing this service with me, they live all accros the globe.
I can also provide financing for the rig, You can pay a minimum of 60% of the rig price and pay the balance via 6-12 months equal payment.

Please contact me via Telegram: Starsky886, I'm not often on Bitcointalk.org
Thanks

If you are not so often in bitcointalk and you don't post any pictures that means 90% you want some scam bitcoins .... why do you post here if you are not so often here ?
 Huh Huh Huh Huh Grin Grin Grin Grin

WTB working or unstable KNC TITAN cubes.
Starsky886 (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 09:00:57 PM

Hello guys!

I would like to put my 50 RX470 Reference Sapphire available for selling, I've bought them brand new late November 2016 and they've been mining since December.
They are currently all modded and OC'd in a cooled room.
They are mining at speed of 26mh/s to 31mh/s on eth depending of the card.

I'm offering HOSTING ONLY for these cards.
YOU CAN BUY ANY CARDS BRAND NEW OF YOUR CHOICE AND HOST IT AT MY PLACE. I WILL TWEAK THEM AND TAKE CARE OF THEM

Rig hosting:

You basically buy any rigs directly from me made of any gpu of your choices, I build it at my farm and make it runs under your name and give you acces to it. You pay the price of the rig, you tip me whatever you want to build it. You pay the electricity price by month (0.058$US / kwh) + 5% for the management of your rig.
I currently have 3 people doing this service with me, they live all accros the globe.

Please contact me via Telegram: Starsky886, I'm not often on Bitcointalk.org
Thanks

If you are not so often in bitcointalk and you don't post any pictures that means 90% you want some scam bitcoins .... why do you post here if you are not so often here ?
 Huh Huh Huh Huh Grin Grin Grin Grin

I prefer chat room like Telegram where we can have a fluid conversation....
Sir, If you have any questions, or you want pictures of anything just ask me and I'll post anything here. I'm not afraid of my services and I'm not a scammer since 3 person are already doing business with me from around the world.

Thanks Smiley
va23boam

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 11:34:30 PM

if i was selling hosting/rigs 1st thing id do is have a pic of the rigs with ur bitcointalk username and date. obviously this would be more work & difficult if you were scamming, but it hasn't been done despite people asking for it, then you say ur not on here ... yeah that would be perfect then the evidence is not on here for all to see .. and 3 people around the globe? who .. provide usernames .. all your providing is a load of shit

Currently Mining: BTC,ETH,SC
Reynaldo
Legendary

Activity: 1143
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 05:43:51 AM

You should post your mining rigs here. What's your telegram name?

how much would it be for 1 mining card per month?

5% of what? of the electricity cost?
Starsky886 (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 05:57:39 AM

You should post your mining rigs here. What's your telegram name?

how much would it be for 1 mining card per month?

5% of what? of the electricity cost?

It's 5% of your incomes during a month.
Yes I will post pictures soon! I'm re-ordering and building new rigs atm.

I think I'll do a "storyline" of how the farm is evolving with pictures
Starsky886 (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 05:45:10 AM

Small Update

I'm currently benchmarking new GPU to offer ZEC mining rigs to clients.
Test are promising!

xinzark
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 07:02:38 AM

Interesting
Let me know how many you got left
Starsky886 (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 10:39:36 AM

Interesting
Let me know how many you got left

For the Zec rigs, I have 50+ cards available for running around next week
for ETH, I'm still unsure, I'll know next week more precisely
Starsky886 (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 02:57:12 AM

Updated with the remaining numbers of rig and the new 1080Ti on the way  Grin
fr4nkthetank
Legendary

Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182

Now the money is free, and so the people will be

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 08:01:54 PM

Title is misleading.  You are not selling GPU's, you are advertising a hosting service, where, somehow, you sell gpus to host only at your place.  You arent selling computer hardware, you are selling cloud mining/hosting.
isoneguy

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 05:43:39 AM

Title is misleading.  You are not selling GPU's, you are advertising a hosting service, where, somehow, you sell gpus to host only at your place.  You arent selling computer hardware, you are selling cloud mining/hosting.

not only is he not selling GPU's...he doesn't even have them yet Cheesy

technically he's selling pre-orders on a hosted service which doesn't belong here...it belongs in digital goods as nobody will actually receive equipment.
Starsky886 (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 05:49:27 AM

not only is he not selling GPU's...he doesn't even have them yet Cheesy

technically he's selling pre-orders on a hosted service which doesn't belong here...it belongs in digital goods as nobody will actually receive equipment.

I really love how you guys dont trust anyone... How you are sooooo sure that everyone is a scammer....
I guess there can't be anyone with good intention anymore in this world...
I also really like how you assume that I dont have anything, why dont you just "ask" that you are questioning about my post instead of blasting my service?...
Why can't we just be human and talk like civilized person?!....
I currently have clients hosting rigs at my place, I own many rigs myself also and I'm constantly building rigs every week... If you dont trust me or my service, could you please keep your comments for yourself?...
I'm spending soooo much time currently, trying to BUILD SOMETHING, trying to give people a chance to jump into the boat of crypto, to create a nice business with great values and services.... And with a single reply, you just push all my efforts away....
Really appreciated, thanks!
isoneguy

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 06:00:44 AM
Last edit: June 29, 2017, 06:16:46 AM by isoneguy

I currently have clients hosting rigs at my place, I own many rigs myself also and I'm constantly building rigs every week...

prove it so that we may all proceed.
QuentinA

Activity: 628
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 12:06:25 PM

I currently have clients hosting rigs at my place, I own many rigs myself also and I'm constantly building rigs every week...

prove it so that we may all proceed.

https://eth.nanopool.org/account/0xf35176d118d94500c0fc6b0e9f8a5abec5a75cd7

I bought some rigs with friends and intend on buying more, after talking with the guy for some time he knows what he's doing and sent me all the necessary proof. I can't guarantee he won't run away at some point as I'm not him but nothing at all has lead me to believe he will, as he said he's building a legitimate business that's here to stay.
Now I guess if you're not the trusting type this deal won't appeal to you, but some people (like me) are looking for these types of deal because we can't really expand at home anymore.

Cheers,
Q.

telegram @HaroldFTW
btc escrow - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5156456
3FxaFD37d5SA98sy8t8kkXs3MonwknEziK
aesma

Activity: 2408
Merit: 921

fly or die

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 01:44:49 PM

Where do you live so that we can all move there, your electricity prices are great ! Interesting service for sure.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: