Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:01:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] New alt coin generator  (Read 5179 times)
Barnacle_Ed

Activity: 271
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 03:30:32 PM

This might be *exactly* what we need here. Once all the copy/paste scamcoins are completely trivialized, they will become irrelevant and (even more) worthless. The only altchains left will be those with significant innovations and lasting potential.

10/10 indeed.
markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2013, 03:33:52 PM

I'll say one thing... if you did create it would take all the math out of it and allow a creator to focus on marketing the new coin.  That would be a new twist.  People who have no programming knowledge but have tons of marketing knowledge would be able to create a coin.

Which would be a waste of their talents, since they should be out there marketing coins, not wasting time cluttering up the market with more garbage.

If they really must question the product instead of just getting out there and selling it their time will already be going into a black hole just in the task of determining the exact properties of all the coins already created, let alone trying to come up with some concept of which one might be better than some other one. If the marketer does his or her job the actual properties of the product will hardly even matter, the important factor is whether the marketer gets out there and markets the damn thing not what the technical qualities of the thing are.

So don't waste effort trying to come up with another Betamax, just keep pushing the VHS that is already out there being used.

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
jmw74

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 03:40:08 PM

Tired of waiting for a new alt coin of the day to come out? Want to create your own?

Introducing the alt coin generator.

You simply go to www.altcoingenerator.co and choose from the drop down menus and it will spit out the source code and a precompiled binary for your new alt coin.

Love it.

I pledge 200 mBTC on completion!

idev

Activity: 859
Merit: 1004

BTC OG and designer of the BitcoinMarket.com logo

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 04:50:42 PM

Seems to be gone already.
Hydroponica

Activity: 182

fml

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 04:57:47 PM

Hydrocoin (HDC) is coming. Just need to do a bit more pre-mining....I mean, um coding, and I'll release it Wink

turtle83

Activity: 322

Supersonic

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2013, 05:13:39 PM

Hydrocoin (HDC) is coming. Just need to do a bit more pre-mining....I mean, um coding, and I'll release it Wink

If you want... i can help with ... umm... "testing"

hashunter

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 05:21:33 PM

at least you're honest
fran2k

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2013, 06:12:48 PM

Just make a coin that makes random forks of itself and call it metacoin.
BazkieBumpercar

Activity: 415

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 06:18:40 PM

Just make a coin that makes random forks of a random fork of itself and call it metametacoin.
turtle83

Activity: 322

Supersonic

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2013, 06:23:37 PM

Just make a coin that makes random forks of a random fork of itself and call it metametacoin.

I already proposed something similar... in a thread somewhere... "AltCoinCoin (ACC)" -- each new block launches a new altcoin....

fran2k

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2013, 06:33:26 PM

May we just start working in creating real alternatives. I like a lot the NooShare's CureCoin concept. It's not so cool we spend so many cash in hashing shit. And creating that silly ASIC hardware that has no alternative use Tongue
niteryder

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 06:37:12 PM

This is awesome!

Launching soon:  TurtleCoin (Symbol TTC)

Key difference is instead of some imaginary coin, each block produces 1 pint of unicorn blood, miner's shares paid out via USB port.

YES!
m3ta

Activity: 435

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2013, 11:14:36 PM

This might be *exactly* what we need here. Once all the copy/paste scamcoins are completely trivialized, they will become irrelevant and (even more) worthless. The only altchains left will be those with significant innovations and lasting potential.

10/10 indeed.

^ What he said.

Why the frell so many retards spell "ect" as an abbreviation of "Et Cetera"? "ETC", DAMMIT! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Et_cetera

Host:/# rm -rf /var/forum/trolls
m3ta

Activity: 435

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2013, 11:15:37 PM

call it metametacoin.

I kinda like the sound of that.

Why the frell so many retards spell "ect" as an abbreviation of "Et Cetera"? "ETC", DAMMIT! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Et_cetera

Host:/# rm -rf /var/forum/trolls
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 11:19:24 PM

I call dibs on the following coins:

NanoToken

ShitCoin

ShwagBucks

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
richgene

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 12:16:31 AM

Need an option to add a pre-mine. It's not a true scam coin if there's not a massive head start for the devs.

~richgene
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 06:38:21 PM

even better, make a coin that makes random forks takes a shit , and call it metabolism.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
deadweasel

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 06:47:18 PM

Tired of waiting for a new alt coin of the day to come out? Want to create your own?

You simply go to www.altcoingenerator.co and choose from the drop down menus and it will spit out the source code and a precompiled binary for your new alt coin.

Some of the alt coin options:
Name
Script, no script
number of coins total
number of coins per block
time between blocks
number of pre-mine blocks to create
icon

Have a great idea for an alt coin? Use this app and become rich as everyone drops Bitcoin and starts using your coin.

First 1000 alt coins are free. Limit 10 alt coins per user after that.

Watch this quick how-to to get started:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

Edit: site is currently under construction as I turn this into a p2p distrubuted alt coin itself. Mining will spit out alt chains in blocks of 50 per 2 minutes. Maximum will be 2.1 billion.

oh god, the humanity!

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 12:16:39 PM

edit
FinShaggy

Activity: 196

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2013, 02:23:52 PM

Some of the alt coin options:
Name
Script, no script
number of coins total
number of coins per block
time between blocks
number of pre-mine blocks to create
icon

Have a great idea for an alt coin? Use this app and become rich as everyone drops Bitcoin and starts using your coin.

First 1000 alt coins are free. Limit 10 alt coins per user after that.

Watch this quick how-to to get started:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

Edit: site is currently under construction as I turn this into a p2p distrubuted alt coin itself. Mining will spit out alt chains in blocks of 50 per 2 minutes. Maximum will be 2.1 billion.

Is this serious?

If everyone is thinking outside the box, there is a new box.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: