Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:27:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My 1st Faucet Freecoins.win  (Read 410 times)
rickstar (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 11:45:41 PM

My 1st faucet. It wouldn't be high paying just yet but I will increase the rate in the future
Please let me know what you think and suggestion to improve.

http://freecoins.win/

Claim rate: 40
time: 25 minutes
Referral : 10%

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mikecgn

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 12:01:39 AM

Hi I just tried it. It looks simple and is not so full of banners like other websites. Also no popunder. That is very sympathic.

But there seems to be an error with the timer or captcha. When I solve it, it says invalid captcha, no satoshi and the timer runs. But you can try again anyway, it just repeats saying that the captcha was wrong.

Hope this helps!
rickstar (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 12:11:51 PM

Hi I just tried it. It looks simple and is not so full of banners like other websites. Also no popunder. That is very sympathic.

But there seems to be an error with the timer or captcha. When I solve it, it says invalid captcha, no satoshi and the timer runs. But you can try again anyway, it just repeats saying that the captcha was wrong.

Hope this helps!

Thanks so much for pointing out the error. Fixed now.
niotib

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 12:36:43 PM

Nice faucet. First, I tried to claim via faucetsystems, but, it doesn't work for me. Faucethub was OK. No annoying ads and pops.

chesegrinder

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 01:53:41 PM

right now im trying your faucet... it send directly 40sat in my faucethub... nice one hope that it will last longer...

ceferov

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 02:58:45 PM

on my google chrome site is not loading.

https://www.ETH2X.com - Multiplayer roulette gambling platform.
chesegrinder

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 04:33:08 PM

at this moment i cant claim any sat. it say Faucethub error i dont know if it is your faucet or the faucethub... but i tried other faucet that pay directly to my faucethub address and its work... what happen to your faucet ops?

mikecgn

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 04:50:57 PM

Works here. Btw I just checked FaucetHub and even with the error yesterday I received the 40 Satoshi. Today it worked without any problem. Great job Smiley

About the other errors:

I am using Chrome and didn't have the error that ceferov had.

Also, I noticed that FaucetHub is a little slow atm. It can also have to do with my connection/route. But eventually that explains the error that chesegrinder encountered? 

Master_dandosha

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 05:09:25 PM

faucets is a waste of time with the rapid moving of markets and daily updated projects so it is better to sell digital goods or work for bitcoin as services instead, even marketing through social media (fb,tw) will earn more than any faucets . 

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
mikecgn

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 06:23:15 PM

Well I can't say if a faucet can be really a source of income because I don't have any Wink but I think it would be interesting to get that experience, too.

But I have a different opinion about marketing through social media. There are lots of campaigns here, where you can make some coins with that, but you need to have a lot of followers/friends. I for myself use Twitter and FB just to interact with my friends, and for that most people won't even get above 500 friends in their social media to be able to make anything out of it.

You can of course always create a fanpage or another Twitter account, and it is easy to get many followers/friends since there are lots of exchanges and services out there to accomplish that. But if you have a profile full of those followers, I think it is unlikely that an advertiser can profit much from that. So the only way you can make money with Social Media Marketing, is when you have something really of value, that attracts a lot of real followers, which is hard to build and once you reach it, you have much more worth than a few Satoshi imho. I just want to point out it is not so easy as well.

But I am also no expert in this. It is just my opinion so far. I'm always open to be convinced otherwise.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: