Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:29:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FaucetHub Review ? Is FaucetHub safe ?  (Read 7788 times)
mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 02:33:38 PM

mex, announce for 1 week in FG chat - on that x- day you chose - the first that hit BIG WIN - get my level 21, worth 13.5 Millions - Winner need to write CLAIM in chat !
and tell them - this is my gift for all the chance to take over my level !

just to make sure, that someone other get this 13.5 millions, and not you !

hope you learn and improve - even when you restore all things - there is no way for me - because that makes no sense with the loss of confidence to you !
but hey, hopefully other people can profit from your change !
 Cheers and BYE
Why are you believing that I'm sorry or should feel guilt because you "left"? (Got banned, got exiled like the biggest madman in the history of my sites)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
HannesRumpel

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 02:44:09 PM

that has nothing to do with sorry - i know you are not able for sorry - but hey, read again what i wrote and do that !

i'm not mad, but what i did is always for others to give them a little peace of the old school - sadly enough for you, you will never experience the same peace of mind that i have - you still have so much to learn !

cheers

Oh snap! - mexicantarget exposed by hannesrumpel
svirby

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 04:12:29 PM

Just 2 words: little bubble.

HannesRumpel

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 04:19:10 PM

Just 2 words: little bubble.

enjoy

HannesRumpel

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 06:05:20 AM

i also have the right to doubt that, so keep trust him.

just continue and be not surprised one day.

the truth is told !

[quote author=mexicantarget

I banned you from all my sites, because you're a 60 year old (this is aimed toward this user, not any seniors. Please keep reading) ( annoying, bitter and self entitled prick (annoying fuck, not prick, but let's not use the word fuck, we're polite).
Everyone was getting annoyed by your whining and crying on faucetgame and I was getting at least 5 emails per week about you and 1 more guy, which I wont mention, but he might have the same fate as you. Then you 2 can unite and make more noise on this forum.

I'll be honest. I'll talk 1 on 1 and I'm not trying to do anything which might make you think that I'm attacking you, or whatever you think. I'll be civilized.
You know the reasons why I banned you, but you kept saying to everyone that I banned you because you said "bye". Come on, seriously? Don't hit that low, man.

Got nothing against the Bible, or any religion, but I find it very stupid from your side, to start talking about god, revelation and religious things, on this forum and using all that stuff against me. I mean, wtf.

liar, why?  - I banned you from all my sites, because you're a 60 year old (this is aimed toward this user, not any seniors. Please keep reading) ( annoying, bitter and self entitled prick (annoying fuck, not prick, but let's not use the word fuck, we're polite).
Everyone was getting annoyed by your whining and crying on faucetgame and I was getting at least 5 emails per week about you and 1 more guy, which I wont mention, but he might have the same fate as you. Then you 2 can unite and make more noise on this forum.

mex, everyone? if i had collected all complaints and whinings from FG chat, i can fill a book with this, thicker than the brockhaus dictionary - you're own words prove that i was right.

quote: I don't care man, honestly. You've made a lot of people dislike you with your attitude on FG and that's your own problem, not mine. I was the one who had to cut the communication cord so people stop emailing me about you doing/saying what you did.
You have your own character and you're simply yourself. I see that you're a smart man and that you can use the right words when needed, but let's not play that game.

You call people "fanboys", "idiots", "pussies". (i call them fanboys and pussies, the other is your invention, like always, you lie)
I got no problem with you, nor anyone else. I have problem with people who're attacking me for X or Y reason.
You keep calling my games "worthless", "useless", etc. Come on man, you spent a year on them. You're contradicting yourself, again.
i played around a year, so what, as soon i had spent 13.5 millions for level 21 (from my winnings, what is also like a deposit - remember ponzi, and you profit) you killed the games and made them useless, so what?. have you seen ALL complaints about that fact, that people struggles to win a single satoshi with this nonsense now?

you see? i let your own words speak - you ban because people mail you? rofl, lets make a test -
guys, who is willing to send mex 5 mails a day for 1 year, to see, how many he will ban because they mail him, of course not the guys sent the mail, but someone else, maybe same belief.
sound that not very very sick???

DID YOU KNOW ? that in the last time are mockers and scoffers - you are a excellent example and prove the scriptures right, because it is what you do !! and what i belief, has nothing to do with religions or churches, based on this worldly system.

FACT IS: you ban people, because some haters, like yourself, mail you about the complaints and belief of some others? remember quote - I banned you from all my sites, because you're a 60 year old (this is aimed toward this user, not any seniors. Please keep reading) ( annoying, bitter and self entitled prick (annoying fuck, not prick, but let's not use the word fuck, we're polite).

you're own words - not mine

you guys see, there was never a fair chance from the beginning

here comes his avatar from rainpool chat

and his insane lie again on BF

look what the cia director says

this guy has a 23. sept psychologic syndrome

so so, i'm mentally ill for warning people what is true, istead of your lie about the end of the world over and over again

guys, now you know, think every single one for himself.

cheers

boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 02:38:47 PM

^^^^^
If you feel that you have been scammed open topic in scam accusation board or don't start scam accusation at all.
To be honest i started to read your complains and I don't have time and I don't want to read all because you are making so much drama.
Can someone please lock this topic?

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 03:10:20 PM

FaucetHub
Is
Safe !
Yes,
It's Safe !

Do you know that The Earth is not safe, go to the Sun and you will be safe, no body will scam you  Wink
HannesRumpel

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 04:00:47 PM
Last edit: July 21, 2017, 04:25:34 PM by HannesRumpel

i don't care what you think about me, you even don't know where babies comes from, so, what you want from me beside your insults?; have you something to say about the topic?

i say it is not for several reasons.

1. admins attitude
2. admins abusive language
3. admins ability to login to any account there, can be used for good or bad, think for yourself
4. admins dictatorship
5. admins lies
6. admins obsession to ban people stand for the truth against his evil ways
7. admins chat rules (if they are worth to read and apply, admin should be the first who would be banned for lifetime !
8. admins hate against the truth - why closed FH account ? i don't care but the reason looks similar to others in his fairytale world

should i trust someone like that? guys, think for yourself !

he said he is smart, lol - his actions, language, and deeds in the background show a complete different picture  !

you can see here

about two weeks ago a guy came in faucetgame chat and told us there, he lost a lot of his money on FH - when he verified it, the money was  sent in small parts to a unknown btc address - this guy was so frustrated, that he rained his 800k left to the people in chat and left the site - can't remember his exact name, but sounds like freebtcminer or similar to that. AGAIN PEOPLE - THINK FOR YOURSELF !!!

guys, here is the next lie:

Remember, there i was Chat banned for 7 years - can anyone explain me how i can violate the rules without Chat? rofl

Quote mexicantarget
The only reasons we suspend accounts is for site's rule breaking.

not that i want use it ever again, but to expose him one more time as a LIAR !!

Cheers

i know, you guys use this service and if you say something else, just read here again, what happen ! so please, tell the truth or be quiet !

HannesRumpel

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 04:23:18 PM
Last edit: July 21, 2017, 04:51:25 PM by HannesRumpel

mex, announce for 1 week in FG chat - on that x- day you chose - the first that hit BIG WIN - get my level 21, worth 13.5 Millions - Winner need to write CLAIM in chat !
and tell them - this is my gift for all the chance to take over my level !

just to make sure, that someone other get this 13.5 millions, and not you !

hope you learn and improve - even when you restore all things - there is no way for me - because that makes no sense with the loss of confidence to you !
but hey, hopefully other people can profit from your change !
 Cheers and BYE

if you do this, it is considered as a gift from me to the so called community and the chance for one to win this 13.5 mio.

you can make screenshots with the winner with old level and with the new level and the tip of his level payed amount- for proof. and to be correct the already payed amount for his current level you tip him too - because if a level 19 win  - he won only 6 millions, to be exact ! the 13.5 millions need to be payed in full !

if not, you scammed me, after you made it worthless for me, for at least 13.5 mio and even more from FH and BF.

you decide - scammer or give MY 13.5 mil (already payed from my winnings) away like i told you !!

don't forget the screenshots for proof !! you have two weeks for the screenshots - now is 21 july 2017 !

cheers

Salmen
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 06:46:19 PM

i don't care what you think about me, you even don't know where babies comes from, so, what you want from me beside your insults?; have you something to say about the topic?

i say it is not for several reasons.

1. admins attitude
2. admins abusive language
3. admins ability to login to any account there, can be used for good or bad, think for yourself
4. admins dictatorship
5. admins lies
6. admins obsession to ban people stand for the truth against his evil ways
7. admins chat rules (if they are worth to read and apply, admin should be the first who would be banned for lifetime !
8. admins hate against the truth - why closed FH account ? i don't care but the reason looks similar to others in his fairytale world

should i trust someone like that? guys, think for yourself !

he said he is smart, lol - his actions, language, and deeds in the background show a complete different picture  !

you can see here

about two weeks ago a guy came in faucetgame chat and told us there, he lost a lot of his money on FH - when he verified it, the money was  sent in small parts to a unknown btc address - this guy was so frustrated, that he rained his 800k left to the people in chat and left the site - can't remember his exact name, but sounds like freebtcminer or similar to that. AGAIN PEOPLE - THINK FOR YOURSELF !!!

guys, here is the next lie:

Remember, there i was Chat banned for 7 years - can anyone explain me how i can violate the rules without Chat? rofl

Quote mexicantarget
The only reasons we suspend accounts is for site's rule breaking.

not that i want use it ever again, but to expose him one more time as a LIAR !!

Cheers

i know, you guys use this service and if you say something else, just read here again, what happen ! so please, tell the truth or be quiet !
Please go elsewhere with your tons of 'proofs', I suggest Crypto-Games.net where you are being reward for posting lies about the world's end. You keep this thread constantly active with no results yet.

Young Developer amidst Europe. Specialized in Web Programming and Creating Telegram Bots. Looking for a developer? Feel free to drop a mail to me.
Running JaguarBitcoin - Your Place For Scripts
HannesRumpel

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 07:12:24 PM

The World end not so fast - this are lies from mex, why? i know the scriptures, mex not. And all people who have some knowledge of the scriptures know that also.
As User from this microwallet service you need to hide some things, if not you see what happen.
if you read the chatprotocol you just see how angry people react. Need you more proof? open your eyes.

Cheers

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: