Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:35:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what will happen to the price of bitcoin?  (Read 1715 times)
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 05:30:32 PM

Bitcoin price was seemed good because it was continues increasing. I'm​ glad that it was happened hoping that price of bitcoin was continues until next year. I can't stopped earning bitcoin for the future.
Yes the price of bitcoin is continues to going increasing and I think its price will hit 3000$ in this or next week, and you are good and take a good decision that you cannot  stop earning bitcoin and I hope your future will be very bright because bitcoin price will goes to increasing and increasing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Absentis

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 09:18:16 PM

Bitcoin price was seemed good because it was continues increasing. I'm​ glad that it was happened hoping that price of bitcoin was continues until next year. I can't stopped earning bitcoin for the future.
Yes the price of bitcoin is continues to going increasing and I think its price will hit 3000$ in this or next week, and you are good and take a good decision that you cannot  stop earning bitcoin and I hope your future will be very bright because bitcoin price will goes to increasing and increasing.

It would not just increase by $3000 but it might hit until $3500 because more expects greater from that. Next week of next month is not that easy to achieve having that big hit of a price, and if there's sudden loss and fluctuations of value don't panic sell just give patience to your investments. Price will increase again after a sort of fluctuations and it always happened in bitcoin marketplace, supply and demand always compet.
Strygwyr

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 04:23:53 PM

We still can't predict now what will happen to the price of bitcoin but so far or lately though the price is slowly increasing so there is a big possibility it'll gradually increase but still we should not let our hopes up.
I agree, let's just wait for the incoming Split this August 1, 2017. Well its better to get our hopes up, be more positive and we'll get there.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 04:29:49 PM

We still can't predict now what will happen to the price of bitcoin but so far or lately though the price is slowly increasing so there is a big possibility it'll gradually increase but still we should not let our hopes up.
I agree, let's just wait for the incoming Split this August 1, 2017. Well its better to get our hopes up, be more positive and we'll get there.

Good luck wasting your time, because the chances for a chain split to become reality, or anything to happen at the first of August at all, have become lower than ever before. Other than that, you're talking about that it's better to be more positive, but yet you are expecting a chain split to happen next month. Roll Eyes No matter how you look at it, chain splits aren't really something people look forward to....
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 05:21:22 PM

As users mentioned the slow transaction itself causing a price increase, so without doubt a further price increase is an assured as well the days of increasing adoption will take bitcoin to the next level of usage rather then the days where people were struggling with transaction fee and confirmation issues.
In my mind as I know bitcoin I think the price will go up not rapidly but slowly. Because people are getting interest in it and also now countries using it for internal business and trades. In future I think more countries will allow bitcoin to be used in markets such as paper money so bitcoin has a bright future.
Yes this is true that the bitcoin followers are increasing constantly and especially when it is now a legalized method of payment in many countries across the globe as per recent study.

People are now rushing in Japan to get bitcoin so that they can get the benefits from it which the government of Japan has allowed to its citizens. Looking at all this scenario I see a very bright future of the bitcoin adopted and loved by many people.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 07:26:12 PM

from cryptonews yesterday I find out that there is going to be activation of segwit2x in bitcoin to allow faster transaction and this is agreed by okcoin,bitmain and huobi, what do you think will happen to price of bitcoin?

I have every reason to that the moment the flash issue of delayed transaction is sorted out as a result of segwit with moderate fees, I am sure that a lot of people who have been considering other means of payment rather than using bitcoin will surely come back then we see gradual increase in the price. By that we have a basis for the increase.
Yes after the transaction confirmation issue if it will be solved it will be helpful to bitcoin to get back the loyalty of its users who looked for the alternates. The bitcoin is the most trusted cryptocurrency in the crypto system and many people are fans of it because of its unique features. I am sure that people will not turn its back to the bitcoin ever again.
skorupi17

Activity: 490
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 07:32:43 PM

from cryptonews yesterday I find out that there is going to be activation of segwit2x in bitcoin to allow faster transaction and this is agreed by okcoin,bitmain and huobi, what do you think will happen to price of bitcoin?

Before the activation, we will see some drop in Bitcoin's price because of the panic selling that will happen. Many are scared of the uncertainty of the activation that will occur. After the activation, the price will then continue to grow bigger (hoping that the effect of the activation is on the positive side) and bigger. That is a wonderful news for Bitcoin users.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: