Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:21:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bittrex problem  (Read 9552 times)
Astaroth43 (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 02:36:16 PM

Hi guys,

I couple of hours ago I transferred 2 ETH from one wallet to bittrex, it's already in the blockhain https://etherscan.io/tx/0x0edda1542e33d4cf49a70932e73ea17c9a0378fdc5e5765841d12765e23b9f10
The problem is that in Bittrex the deposit is marked as pending with 22 / 36 confirmations and my ETH wallet now has this notification "Mysterium Wallet Offline : Blockchain congestion detected."

Does anyone know what's going on? Should I be worried about this?  Huh Huh Huh

Thanks Smiley

PS: sorry for my English.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
grapevin

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

I collect coins and tokens. HODL!

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 02:48:58 PM

Status ico?

MyEtherWallet.com is giving this warning...

A Token Creation Period (ICO) may cause delays in transactions on June 20 2PM - 8PM GMT. What time is it now?
If your TX is not urgent, we recommend waiting for faster & cheaper TXs. You can also use a gas price of 50 GWEI, which you can adjust in the footer. Thank you for understanding.

Lol, this makes me feel real good about ETH.
Same thing happened last week with Bancor.

I am looking for a new bounty campaign!
OliynyK

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 02:54:14 PM

The problem is that in Bittrex the deposit is marked as pending with 22 / 36 confirmations and my ETH wallet now has this notification "Mysterium Wallet Offline : Blockchain congestion detected."
There is nothing to be worried once it hit the blockchain,and more over the bittrex accepted your coin and you just need ten to fifteen minutes to get the coins confirmed,the wallet you are using might be offline,i am not sure about that,but your coins are safe. Smiley
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 03:15:26 PM

Hi guys,

I couple of hours ago I transferred 2 ETH from one wallet to bittrex, it's already in the blockhain https://etherscan.io/tx/0x0edda1542e33d4cf49a70932e73ea17c9a0378fdc5e5765841d12765e23b9f10

Thanks Smiley

Actually in this is much different from the Bitcoin , because in the usual in Bitcoin we need to wait 2 ?( minimum ) and  6 ( maximum ) confirmation for the hitch receiver transaction but in the case of altcoins we need high confirmation numbers to confirm fully .
In the most of the cases we need 30 confirmation for the confirmation but here you already written that 22/36 it means clearly that you need full confirmation 36/36 to deposit your ETH , so you don't need to have panic or fear to loss , you only needed to wait .
Hope you understand , if not then pm me I will explain you with new mechanism Smiley
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 03:20:27 PM

Hi guys,

Thanks Smiley

Actually in this is much different from the Bitcoin , because in the usual in Bitcoin we need to wait 2 ?( minimum ) and  6 ( maximum ) confirmation for the hitch receiver transaction but in the case of altcoins we need high confirmation numbers to confirm fully .
In the most of the cases we need 30 confirmation for the confirmation but here you already written that 22/36 it means clearly that you need full confirmation 36/36 to deposit your ETH , so you don't need to have panic or fear to loss , you only needed to wait .
Hope you understand , if not then pm me I will explain you with new mechanism Smiley

also remember that exchanges don't update their interface as fast as blocks are mined, there is always a delay. for example some of them update it every 1 minute some a bit longer at maybe 5 minutes so when you saw 36 confirmation on the block explorer it may still take a couple of more minutes for bittrex to fully credit your account.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
allcryptos

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 03:35:52 PM

Hi guys,

Thanks Smiley

I guess you have received your ETH, as this transaction has more than 440 confirmations now.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2842
Merit: 768

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 03:50:36 PM

Hi guys,

Thanks Smiley

Why we should be worried about this one? As long we saw xx/xx confirmation numbers which means transaction is on process and all we need is to wait.There might be delays but the transfer is already sure and those eth would really be credited on your bittrex balance. I dont know whats exactly the reason of the delay but all you need to do is wait.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Astaroth43 (OP)

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 06:35:12 PM

Hey guys, thanks all of you for your replies,

It has been around 5 hours since the transfer and still in bittext there's only 22/36 confirmations even though there are 1046 block confirmations in the blockchain. That's why I'm worried.

On bittrex my wallet has this notification "Wallet offline - Blockchain congestion detected". I guess I only have to wait, I hope it doesn't take much more time.
findingthemoon

Activity: 252
Merit: 123

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 06:49:05 PM

It has been around 5 hours since the transfer and still in bittext there's only 22/36 confirmations even though there are 1046 block confirmations in the blockchain. That's why I'm worried.

On bittrex my wallet has this notification "Wallet offline - Blockchain congestion detected". I guess I only have to wait, I hope it doesn't take much more time.

Due to the Status ICO there has been problems in the Ethereum network thats why all their ETH based wallets are offline.

You already have many confirmations though so I would suggest getting in touch with Bittrex support about it and please let us know what happens in the end.
clardalan

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

Bitcoin amateur learning by doing

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 06:58:15 PM

I have this congestion detected problem on many coins.

what is this thing?

Tip/donate
LTC: Lf44EehvMzoyjnWqbmsxugomAnRzKawXu
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1255

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 09:44:24 PM

I noticed today on Bittrex that my ethereum wallet was in MAINTENANCE
mode, would that possibly have anything to do with the congestion?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
ArdiPrabowo

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 10:33:58 PM

you need 36 confirmation in youre bittrex account
after 36 confirmation you only wait several minute, youre balance can receive in bittrex account
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 10:38:58 PM

I noticed today on Bittrex that my ethereum wallet was in MAINTENANCE
mode, would that possibly have anything to do with the congestion?

yes , you right at this time eth wallet is maintenance
and maybe this will make all token that created on ethereum will affected

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
john2231

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 11:01:23 PM

Try to look at here https://bittrex.com/status and look for ETH and you see there that wallet is inactive this is maybe the reason .. Try to contact the support of bittrex if when the wallet will be active. just let them know that you stuck in receiving your ethereum.
Like other said maybe its wallet maintenance.
jpgg

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 11:46:26 PM

This wallet offline was schedule by Bittrex long ago: check it out:

https://bittrex.com/status

Inactive    ETH  Tue Jun 20 2017 08:36:11 GMT-0500    Wallet offline - Blockchain congestion detected
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2017, 11:48:51 PM

Status ico?

MyEtherWallet.com is giving this warning...

A Token Creation Period (ICO) may cause delays in transactions on June 20 2PM - 8PM GMT. What time is it now?
If your TX is not urgent, we recommend waiting for faster & cheaper TXs. You can also use a gas price of 50 GWEI, which you can adjust in the footer. Thank you for understanding.

Lol, this makes me feel real good about ETH.
Same thing happened last week with Bancor.

Yes, bancor is a messed and now we will seeing this happen often as more people are using this scam eth. Their unscalable can't handle it.
Eth is a bloat useless crap the reason they don't have reasonable wallet.

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 11:50:03 PM

DOn't you check the wallet status before you send the coin. If the status on mantainance don't send any coin. You coin will be pending may be for long time. as long as the wallet is not mantainance mode, I think sending coin to bittrex there will be no problems.
sihat

Activity: 34
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 09:41:58 AM

DOn't you check the wallet status before you send the coin. If the status on mantainance don't send any coin. You coin will be pending may be for long time. as long as the wallet is not mantainance mode, I think sending coin to bittrex there will be no problems.
all these ICO coin built on top of ETHereum blockchain, there will be a scalability problem. hope all these ICO will not collapse upon these scalability problem.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 12:34:55 PM

all these ICO coin built on top of ETHereum blockchain, there will be a scalability problem. hope all these ICO will not collapse upon these scalability problem.

many of them will fail because they are not properly designed. many of them will also fail and collapse because they are scams.
and that is the problem with ethereum, the price and the whole network is greatly affected by these. you can see what DAO did to the whole thing. and that is exactly why it is a bad investment.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
zirt

Activity: 296
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 10:38:16 PM

Hi
I have a question
I sent 1 ETH from myetherwallet.com to bittrex.
Only 0.989 ETH arrived. Then about 0.01 eth fee, so, 1%, it's much. Why?
Thank you for your help,
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: