Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:07:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Should environmental changes ring alarm bells?  (Read 626 times)
CardShare (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2017, 04:17:14 PM

Not everyone believes in global warming. However most people agree that significant environmental change has occurred across the globe.

What changes could we adopt to have some real impact on the environment.

https://Investex.Pro  - Green Mining Operations & Mining Store...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
psychosis7

Activity: 84

severe mental disorder

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 07:39:16 PM

Not everyone believes in global warming. However most people agree that significant environmental change has occurred across the globe.

We should tow icebergs into the affected areas. When they melt they will bring down the temps. I have an idea to put outboard motors on these bergs and drive them right to hot spots on the earth, wherever they are. I just need a million dollars to get my idea off the ground. Going to have an ICO tomorrow.
shelly154

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 06:20:52 AM

Yes it should rang with loud bells.. the way people are cutting trees and increasing use of fuel  Sad will destroy mankind some day.. So to overcome it should plant trees, start use of public transportation rather than using your own or can club to 5 members use one car instead of five.
Proton2233

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 11:18:18 AM

Plant more trees. Global Warming is a hoax popularized by Al "ManBearPig" Gore.

How not to plant trees, but if the climate gets warmer and they can dry out. We see how gradually shift climatic zones. Increasingly, we see abnormally high and abnormally low temperatures. Not just see this Trump, but I think he just decided that for the rest of his life normal conditions will suffice, and after him the deluge.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2017, 11:35:31 AM

I don't care about Global Warming, as I'll be dead before it starts to threaten humanity.

Let the children pay for the sins of the parents.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
dissident

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 01:01:52 PM

I believe in global warming but not blaming everything on climate change. I get tired reading these articles talking about climate change as those it's some sort of concrete fact. No, it's not. Extreme weather has been going on as long as the earth has existed. There's nothing extreme about a drought, tornado outbreak, cold front that brings freezing temps to Florida, higher than average hurricanes, etc. These have always occurred and always will in the US due to the way the jet stream interacts with desert air from the SW, cold air from canada, and warm air from the gulf of mexico...  yes the earth is warming. Yes CO2 levels are higher. These are documented facts. Climate "change" is not.

In any case, most people want warmer weather anyways. There's a reason FL is so populated. Who's to say what the global temperature should be? Maybe another 5 degrees would be a net benefit being so much of our landmass is in arctic areas (Canada, Russia, northern Europe)
lipcoins

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 01:37:24 PM

I believe in global warming but not blaming everything on climate change. I get tired reading these articles talking about climate change as those it's some sort of concrete fact. No, it's not. Extreme weather has been going on as long as the earth has existed. There's nothing extreme about a drought, tornado outbreak, cold front that brings freezing temps to Florida, higher than average hurricanes, etc. These have always occurred and always will in the US due to the way the jet stream interacts with desert air from the SW, cold air from canada, and warm air from the gulf of mexico...  yes the earth is warming. Yes CO2 levels are higher. These are documented facts. Climate "change" is not.

In any case, most people want warmer weather anyways. There's a reason FL is so populated. Who's to say what the global temperature should be? Maybe another 5 degrees would be a net benefit being so much of our landmass is in arctic areas (Canada, Russia, northern Europe)

5 more degrees to areas like Russia, Canada and Northern Europe will definitely NOT be a benefit to these areas. They won't be for the people, never mind for the fauna. There are plenty of areas in the world that are as warm as FL so there's no need for more. If you've ever been up north to one of those areas you mentioned you will have realized how beautiful nature is and one of the reasons for that is the low population density. If it gets warmer, more people might move there and turn those beautiful areas into something similar to FL. Not very attractive.
lipcoins

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 02:16:29 PM

I think environmental changes should alert everyone to the impact that human behavior has on the  planet but I don't think that the people who rant on and on about climate change really intend to do anything about it. If that was the case, the obvious culprits would have been called out a long time ago but they haven't and never will be.

Clearly industrial pollution plays a role but it's not in the interest of corporations to draw attention to that as this might bring about regulations that are expensive to implement, resulting in loss of profit which companies would try to recoup from already worse off customers who then might think twice about purchasing, hence even less profit. Of course they are not doing this! No one will ever tell people to try to consume less, get on their bikes instead of their SUV to save gas etc. They are telling you to unplug your tv because that little red dot is causing planetary destruction!!! 

This is why I don't adhere to their cause, not because I don't believe that climate change is taking place but because politicians refuse to point out the obvious effects that human consumption patterns have on it just because they are afraid to hurt the profits of the corporations that keep them in office.

Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 02:48:25 PM

I don't care about Global Warming, as I'll be dead before it starts to threaten humanity.

It's a stupid position. You are not a supporter of Trump? So he thinks, but he left not much time to live, and if you are young, the consequences of global warming can have time to reflect on your life. Due to warming may increase flows of environmental refugees, and this issue will affect you in 10 years.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2017, 03:51:41 PM

It's a stupid position. You are not a supporter of Trump? So he thinks, but he left not much time to live, and if you are young, the consequences of global warming can have time to reflect on your life. Due to warming may increase flows of environmental refugees, and this issue will affect you in 10 years.

I'm 46 - I have less than 30 years to live with my health.

Global warming may start to affect me in 10 years, but I can live with it.  It will be at least 50 years before people start dying en mass.

Yes, climate change has existed throughout the history of the planet, but the change has never come this fast.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
gccaalim

Activity: 68

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 04:36:53 PM

Climate change has already existed. The weather 10 years ago was way different from today. It is a lot hotter the last few days of summer compared to the temperature before. When it rains, it rains hard as well causing some rural areas flood. Because of what us people do with the environment; like cutting trees and pollution, our ozone layer suffer which in return causes a drastic change in our climate. We should take care of our environment before it's too late. This is our only planet and there's no other planet that we can live in. We should know how to value and treasure it.

Sweetbtc

Activity: 938
Merit: 503

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 06:03:07 PM

Is there some reason that mankind is filled with such utter and complete arrogance?  Look around you, the planet will survive us with not a second thought. 

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
2girls

Activity: 1002
Merit: 254

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 06:03:52 PM

We are just another parasite, crawling along the surface and whatever it is that we do, it will be gone and forgotten a couple thousand years after we are gone.

badworm

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 06:30:44 PM

imho the easiest way would be to start buying local food instead of importing the worse kind of budget #@&"(.. you know - doing market or buy cheese at farm directly. 2nd way could be to stop factory's medicine and find some nice herbal products to cure some ill. Also if you are in peace with your neighbors and get some bread for them when you are going to baker - and improve some relationship that way - that would be a good exemple for children and peace around...

People don't need too much to find some happiness - when it could be a glass of wine with friend. Humans are probably the biggest threat for themselves - so if they decide to consume only basic needs - having more game and fun with their entourage - they will probably keep a nice weather for next generations. Otherwise they can try to mine and trade more and more to get more money that they can spend - to finally return in dust and oblivion like the failure they look in the mirror... well that is sad - we are all different - but we should probably do what we thought right for children. And that will probably be the hard way  - but even better it will be - like satisfaction in accomplishment.

cheers
Paid Piper

Activity: 329

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 07:16:33 PM

Yes it should rang with loud bells.. the way people are cutting trees and increasing use of fuel  Sad will destroy mankind some day.. So to overcome it should plant trees, start use of public transportation rather than using your own or can club to 5 members use one car instead of five.
yes that is really too much dangerous and we can see its effect in most places, like the intense heat. changing the weathers and floods and earth quakes are all the reasons of environmental changes. and the conditions are getting more and more complex day by day.
DuaLipa

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 12:49:54 AM

Environment and natüre has been alarming for decades but nobody cares about it including countries and presidents.
Sweetbtc

Activity: 938
Merit: 503

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 03:08:15 PM

Environment and natüre has been alarming for decades but nobody cares about it including countries and presidents.

If you look at the planet from space, you can see the lights and see some changes we have made, but for the most part, it is basically still desert, ocean and forestation.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
2girls

Activity: 1002

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 03:09:16 PM

As for climate changes, those are the normal function of the planet and there are not any real deep core changes in the climate, just a few ups and downs that are normal and a load of people that make the numbers say what they want, just like the numbers here on the forum.

ghostunicorn

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 10:31:51 PM

America and other big countries does not like international eco-friend protocols. Why? Just think about it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: