Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:23:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Continuous Signature/Bounty/Twitter/Facebook Campaign Management  (Read 754 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Continuous (OP)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 04:21:04 PM
Last edit: July 19, 2017, 11:03:35 PM by Continuous

Hello everyone,

I've been growing an interest in running signature/bounty/twitter/facebook campaigns.
I understand my rank might not be the appropriate to have the trust needed to run such a service but you have to start somewhere and I figured I'd open it.

I feel like I have the capabilities needed to run it. I am quite active, I spend a lot of time online and I'm able to communicate pretty well.

I am in way looking to get bashed for this, I will always accept positive criticism though.

Portfolio:

WorkingForBitcoins.com Twitter Campaign - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2024817.0
WorkingForBitcoins.com Signature Campaign - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2025475.0

Created a new topic (self-moderated one) because I was getting a lot on non-sense replies, this way I can delete those.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lucky80

Activity: 1652
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2017, 04:24:55 PM

Hello everyone,

I've been growing an interest in running signature/bounty/twitter/facebook campaigns.
I understand my rank might not be the appropriate to have the trust needed to run such a service but you have to start somewhere and I figured I'd open it.

I completely understand yahoo62278 is the absolute boss running these type of campaigns but I am in no way trying to compete, merely trying to run a few signature campaigns and obtain experiences from it.

I feel like I have the capabilities needed to run it. I am quite active, I spend a lot of time online and I'm able to communicate pretty well.

I am in way looking to get bashed for this, I will always accept positive criticism though.

Thank you.

Created a new topic (self-moderated one) because I was getting a lot on non-sense replies, this way I can delete those.

To handle such thing you only need a spirit ....carry on mate.....
Continuous (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 04:26:35 PM

Hello everyone,

I completely understand yahoo62278 is the absolute boss running these type of campaigns but I am in no way trying to compete, merely trying to run a few signature campaigns and obtain experiences from it.

Thank you.

To handle such thing you only need a spirit ....carry on mate.....

Thank you for the words lucky80, truly appreciated.

I've had a similar topic for a while, created this one to make it self-moderated.
irfan_pak10
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650

Sugars.zone

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2017, 07:19:04 PM

According to my point of views, things that really matter

1. You need to have some trust in the community, regardless you rank. Sr + are fine with management thing because they have already got some expertise.
2. If you have ever managed some type of website, or anything else, just show off your work (And if you dont have, i must recommend you to create a website and put some stuff related to btc, crypto news and work on it for atleast 2-3 months.)
3. Be active, try to PM to upcoming new websites owner, if they want to give you a task on the basis of your expertise. And when you'll get a single project, this will be your first kick to become a nice campaign manager like yahoo  Wink

The most important advice here "Impatience is a bad thing in the space"

By the way just little busy, cant come up with all the things which i want to write, tomorrow ill be free to give you few more advises and tips.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Continuous (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 08:13:45 PM

According to my point of views, things that really matter

1. You need to have some trust in the community, regardless you rank. Sr + are fine with management thing because they have already got some expertise.
2. If you have ever managed some type of website, or anything else, just show off your work (And if you dont have, i must recommend you to create a website and put some stuff related to btc, crypto news and work on it for atleast 2-3 months.)
3. Be active, try to PM to upcoming new websites owner, if they want to give you a task on the basis of your expertise. And when you'll get a single project, this will be your first kick to become a nice campaign manager like yahoo  Wink

The most important advice here "Impatience is a bad thing in the space"

By the way just little busy, cant come up with all the things which i want to write, tomorrow ill be free to give you few more advises and tips.

Thank you for the constructive opinion irfan_pak10.

It's truly appreciated hearing from one of the best campaign managers around Bitcointalk.

I'll definitely take these in note and I'll do my best.

Thank you once again.
Continuous (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 04:53:09 PM

Updating the topic as I am still seeking new campaigns to run.

I'll also take on any assistant manager work, I've helped with (completed) at least two campaigns successfully.

Thank you.
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2017, 05:26:10 AM

I encourage you to go on as this is also some of our dreams. Experience is the best teacher, they say! Ride on guy!

HOMT