Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:33:36 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Civic worth investing in?  (Read 3979 times)
danmoris (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 04:23:45 PM

I was checking civic and I opened an account to ask more about this coin. Would you trust to invest?

Have there been other similar projects?

To pay there is another company that you buy the tokens, anybody used them before?
Himanshu111

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 09:52:08 AM

Yes, i think civic is definitely a coin worth investing. It is based on a very good concept of identity verification via Blockchain. It has a very good development team and the CEO vinny lingham will make sure that each penny you invest is well spent.
ranreichman

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Snip CEO

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 09:59:58 AM

I think it's a good investment, I'm investing. Identity is important and Civic seems disciplined, could have raised much more but chose not to. But if you're not in line it's hard to believe you'll have a chance to invest in the crowdsale.

bicork

Activity: 334
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 10:00:06 AM

Yes, you should! They have working product, they don't ask for much money, their product gonna lower KYC-costs for 10 times, the team is great also.
olushakes

Activity: 476
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 01:04:21 PM

Yes, you should! They have working product, they don't ask for much money, their product gonna lower KYC-costs for 10 times, the team is great also.

All the characteristics or features you have there to me is not enough reason to convince its a good investment or project. Not asking for too much money does not mean the project will be successful or will stand the test of time. What really matters is what are they into and how they intend to carry the proposed project out couple with the teams involved and the achievable time frame to get it done in due time.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 01:11:04 PM

I was checking civic and I opened an account to ask more about this coin. Would you trust to invest?

To pay there is another company that you buy the tokens, anybody used them before?

Not even 1/3 of coins will be given to those that will pay fro the application. Does that looks good to you?
chineseprancing

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 02:48:04 PM

Maybe this is not time to ask that, because Civic was started to prove their own characteristic as coin. However, if this coin shown us a good potential in the market maybe they caught our attention to invest in this coin.
DjBoom0x0

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 02:57:03 PM

Yes, need to be careful and invest money only on the official site http://tokensale.civic.com/.
ELE.ZYK

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 04:27:13 PM

i think it worth to invest, look the kind of his ICO , creative ..do you think so?
flocoin

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 04:31:19 PM

Identity proof and management is one of the greatest benefits of the blockchain in my opinion, so I think Civic is definitely worth investing in.
leonard852

Activity: 372

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 04:34:20 PM

i just like their webiste ,it's beautiful and useful ,i think they can do something ,just guess
easynote

Activity: 700

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 06:08:01 PM

I wouldn’t invest in it. I don’t really trust the new coins that are out there so much since the people that make the coin really have to rely on some Altcoin contract in order to sell their ICO. Whatever happened to regular BTC?
I would try to have a bunch of Bitcoin on the side before investing money in some new Altcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
findingthemoon

Activity: 252
Merit: 123

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 06:54:57 PM

It has huge potential to be flipped plus they have a great concept and team behind it. Unlike some other ICOs they aren't just chasing an unlimited paycheck. If these factors aren't enough to convince you its worth investing in then I don't know what is. At the end of the day you need to do your own research but for me personally it seems like an ideal use of blockchain technology.
TheRedDevil

Activity: 122

<DM to add>

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 07:15:00 PM

Does anyone know how many tokens per BTC? Its only mentioned 1 CVC / 0.10 USD.

<DM to add>
TheRedDevil

Activity: 122

<DM to add>

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 07:34:11 PM

Just tried the app. Here are my thoughts.

The homepage for token sale says:

"In preparation for the Crowd Sale use the button below to setup and test your Civic Secure Identity. You will be asked to scan a QR code using the Civic app. If you have not setup your profile already, you will be taken through the necessary steps to complete it. You will be asked to authorize the request and informed of the success. This confirms your app is working and ready for use in the Crowd Sale.

If you have not done so already, please Download the Civic App"

Tried installing the app and its just a QR code scanning app, there was no option to setup a profile as mentioned above.

Got into the website http://app.civic.com/ and it doesnt allow me to sign-up.

Just now i realized the tokensale website is actually tokensaie-civic.com

Intead of sale its sa' i 'e.

<DM to add>
SvenBomvolen

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 08:25:09 PM

I haven't such kind of experience before when you get into a new project meanwhile the new crypto-currency is not on the market. Civic is ICO project and you may buy civic tokens by the ptice 10 Cents till 06.28.
I am a participant of their signature campaign, but I will not tell you "yes, everything is trustworthy and you will tripple your money in a week". Actually it is high risk investment, and, as we know: higher risk - higher profit. ETH was the same kind of project in far 2014 and look what results it reached today just for three years!
If to talk about myself - I plan to buy some civic tokens tomorrow or this days. But I don't have too much money for this investition, just like 100$, but I wish to be in the project to get how it works and maybe to enter in one more in the nearly future.
riskthebiscuit

Activity: 518
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 09:15:55 PM

I would say yes very much so. It has a unique feature that no other blockchain has so far which sets it apart from the pack. Aside from that, I think we can all agree verify identification is very important. Also, we want to keep our identity private too. Civic does all of this and they had a working product prior. Add a non jargon based whitepaper to that list, and you got yourself something you can understand but more importantly something that works.

benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 09:33:18 PM

anything using piece of shit eth platform should be worthless.

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 04:48:11 PM

In as much as I don't have information about the way its being issued and controlled with the proposed potentials embedded in the project, my concern is on the issue of the amount of tokens issued. 1 Billion for crying out loud. That to me is too much for a start which I feel it might not be sustainable based on the forces of demand and supply which might not hold for long.
kesany

Activity: 45

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:28:00 PM

In as much as I don't have information about the way its being issued and controlled with the proposed potentials embedded in the project, my concern is on the issue of the amount of tokens issued. 1 Billion for crying out loud. That to me is too much for a start which I feel it might not be sustainable based on the forces of demand and supply which might not hold for long.

they are probably going to coinburn like PRL for example so I dont think thats too much of a concern.

but the thing is they are sooo slwo maan T___T

but when they launch in Q3 they'll most likely go up Smiley))
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: