Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:30:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Poloniex Ticket number order and resolution time  (Read 3629 times)
moonwalker_106

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:44:20 PM

170 Days now for my ticket for which Tristan has been assigned !! It's being processed they say!! No update for over 3 months now...  Do I win something??! 

Another 30 days and I'm submitting a new Ticket!!  Just watch me Tongue
Sad thing is, I'm the one who mistakenly sent my DOGE to my DGB wallet :/ Takes 3 whole minutes with the private key...Arrggg

Did your ticket get sorted already? I made the same mistake but I sent different coins. My mistake is that I have sent 846 viacoins from my ledger to a vertcoin address on Poloniex. I have created a support ticket and it is 39 days old now. How long did yours take to get solved/is yours solved?
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:49:25 PM

170 Days now for my ticket for which Tristan has been assigned !! It's being processed they say!! No update for over 3 months now...  Do I win something??! 

Sad thing is, I'm the one who mistakenly sent my DOGE to my DGB wallet :/ Takes 3 whole minutes with the private key...Arrggg

Did your ticket get sorted already? I made the same mistake but I sent different coins. My mistake is that I have sent 846 viacoins from my ledger to a vertcoin address on Poloniex. I have created a support ticket and it is 39 days old now. How long did yours take to get solved/is yours solved?
Same problem I done mistake and send my ether on wrong address now its more then one month they never reply or give back my money we have any official Poloniex thread here or just wait and watch when they will respond for this because now I believe i lost my money forever
dqtnoiit

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:38:56 AM

still being processed. it has been more than 7 weeks.
moonwalker_106

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:30:45 AM

Same problem I done mistake and send my ether on wrong address now its more then one month they never reply or give back my money we have any official Poloniex thread here or just wait and watch when they will respond for this because now I believe i lost my money forever

it is 47 days ago that I sent 846/all my Viacoins from my ledger to a Vertcoin address on Poloniex exchange now... and my ticket number is #712739. I hope Poloniex will help me soon. I am worried because those 846 viacoins are my entire portfolio. Currently its worth only about 2000 usd, but I used to have 10 grand worth of it, when the price was before the crash.
Dear Polo...if you read this, please Please help me with my ticket #712739.
 Does anybody have a clue how long it takes untill these type of issues finally go resolved?
rmKHT

Activity: 135
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:30:05 AM

244 days.
I am a winner?  Embarrassed
BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:25:29 PM

it is 47 days ago that I sent 846/all my Viacoins from my ledger to a Vertcoin address on Poloniex exchange now... and my ticket number is #712739. I hope Poloniex will help me soon. I am worried because those 846 viacoins are my entire portfolio. Currently its worth only about 2000 usd, but I used to have 10 grand worth of it, when the price was before the crash.
Dear Polo...if you read this, please Please help me with my ticket #712739.
 Does anybody have a clue how long it takes untill these type of issues finally go resolved?
Currently Poloniex is one of worst in customer Support as thousands waiting for solutions but they are no responding they need to do some quick work in this otherwise they will be more down in coming days as we have some good exchanges coming in recent times
Mockingb1rd

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:42:38 AM

Ticket # 329459 - processing since 6th June (101 Days)

Maidsafe deposit never arrived up in my wallet.
I raised one other ticket in the hopes to maybe create some urgency but haven't heard a peep.
I'll report back here if I ever have it resolved.

I had my ticket resolved a couple of weeks ago, in total I had to wait about 10 months. They clearly don't have a very efficient system in place over there.

Good luck to you all, make a thread on the reddit poloniex page, I'm not sure if this helped but mine was resolved not long after I opened one myself.
moonwalker_106

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:58:41 PM

Being Processed since 63 days, #712739!
  I sent all of my VIACOINS from my Ledger to a Vertcoin adress on Poloniex as a mistake. This is completely unacceptable!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: