Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:43:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Are my MYST tokens gone?  (Read 327 times)
thedawnbreakr (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 08:00:26 PM

Guys help! About 12 hours ago I tried to transfer MYST from liqui to Bittrex,
Liqui.io withdrawal history shows my transaction as completed but  if I try to check Txid through etherscan.io, it says "Unable to locate Transaction entry". Also Bittrex wallet went
down a couple hours ago and  it now shows "Mysterium Wallet Offline : Blockchain congestion detected." Does it mean my sent MYST are lost? I typed correct wallet adress btw
action711

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 11:21:46 PM

Teething troubles maybe?
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2017, 12:48:27 AM

Guys help! About 12 hours ago I tried to transfer MYST from liqui to Bittrex,
Liqui.io withdrawal history shows my transaction as completed but  if I try to check Txid through etherscan.io, it says "Unable to locate Transaction entry". Also Bittrex wallet went
down a couple hours ago and  it now shows "Mysterium Wallet Offline : Blockchain congestion detected." Does it mean my sent MYST are lost? I typed correct wallet adress btw

No. It just means that your transaction was never confirmed on the blockchain before the wallet went down. Give them a few days to sync their MYST wallet again, and all should be well once their wallet catches up to the block where you sent your transaction. Sometimes, a good sync could take a few minutes, or it could take days, depending on the entire size of the block that's being synced.

Your coins should be fine; just give it a some time, and make sure to check the status of the Mysterium wallet. If it stays offline for a bit, make sure to look out for news from the Bittrex team, and if there is none, open up a support ticket.

Hope this info helps.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: