Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:48:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I'll create you a drop-ship,affiliate,eCommerce website within 2-3 days  (Read 267 times)
eni1 (OP)

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

Shopify Expert | Website Designer |eCommerce Coach

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 08:34:31 PM

Hi all,been into Retail and eCommerce for over 7 years,setup couple of eCommerce sites with good sales.
I'll create you a drop-ship,affiliate or eCommerce website within 2-3 days,you can pay in btc

1 good thing is you really don't have to make up front payment till your demo site is ready but you might have to at least make a commitment payment which could be really low,depends on our agreement or you use escrow if you want.

║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║█║▌
Shopify Expert | Website Designer |eCommerce Coach | eCommerce Business Developer
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sweetdesirez

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 08:56:32 PM

Hi all,been into Retail and eCommerce for over 7 years,setup couple of eCommerce sites with good sales.
I'll create you a drop-ship,affiliate or eCommerce website within 2-3 days,you can pay in btc

1 good thing is you really don't have to make up front payment till your demo site is ready but you might have to at least make a commitment payment which could be really low,depends on our agreement or you use escrow if you want.

Can you provide some details about the dropshippers, their payment terms and the products/services which you plan to use  the websites? Or is it for buyer has to find the dropshippers and you only design the websites? Also a portfolio of your recently developed site along with your rate will be appreciated.
eni1 (OP)

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

Shopify Expert | Website Designer |eCommerce Coach

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 10:35:30 PM

Can you provide some details about the dropshippers, their payment terms and the products/services which you plan to use  the websites? Or is it for buyer has to find the dropshippers and you only design the websites? Also a portfolio of your recently developed site along with your rate will be appreciated.
Hi sweetdesirez,
i'll be making a dropship website which includes the dropshippers plus payment gateway on the website i'll be creating for interested clients,products are women fashion Niche while my affiliate website service could be amazon,ebay or any affiliate website program you intend to go for.

NO RISK OF SCAM RIGHT HERE BECAUSE I'LL MAKE YOU DEMO OF JUST WHAT YOUR SITE WILL LOOK LIKE BEFORE YOU MAKE PAYMENT,IF YOU NOT COOL WITH IT I CAN OFFER TO MAKE AN ADJUSTMENT AND IF NOT THEN YOU CAN WALK AWAY!
am a freelancer though created eCommerce site like www.mycelebritylooks.com which is a drop-ship site.

║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║█║▌
Shopify Expert | Website Designer |eCommerce Coach | eCommerce Business Developer
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: