Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:28:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling BRAND NEW Samsung Galaxy s8(still in original packaging)  (Read 1187 times)
bitcoinmaniac52 (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 08:56:01 PM

I have a brand new Samsung galaxy s8 for sale ... looking for 200$ or B.O.

New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging
MPN:   SM-G955U
Lock Status:   Factory Unlocked   Brand:   Samsung
Network:   AT&T   Model:   
S8 Plus    64 GB

Phone is brand new in open box.
Box was opened to take photos and do the unlock.
Factory plastic still on phone and all accessories are wrapped.

Was an AT&T phone but has been permanently unlocked with the Samsung factory code for use with other GSM carriers.

I HAVE PICS-  PLEASE PM ME IF INTERESTED . LOOKING TO TRADE FOR BTC ONLY!

images - https://ibb.co/eNTw55   https://ibb.co/ij0XdQ

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zekoroger

Activity: 496
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 09:31:19 PM

Please done images with your board nickname, thats to low price
mandertherick

Activity: 206
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 02:24:48 AM

Please done images with your board nickname, thats to low price

As he said post pictures with your username, if this is legit I will buy it right now after you post pictures with your username and actual date of the photo.

Bitrated Profile   Telegram: @TravisAntonio, ask for Whatsapp if you are interested. My public bitcoin address
tybo520

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 02:27:36 AM

i will buy all you have with escrow Smiley
BTCking200

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 04:59:52 PM

Is this still available? I will pay half up front if you can hold for me
Tazmo

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 10:38:06 PM

pix dont work
Danos

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 12:09:01 AM

i don't think this is legit consider the price

bias

Activity: 882
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 09:15:55 AM

I'm also interested about this but i also believe that something is "wrong" here... Undecided  Images with your username here, as said earlier, it would be great.
I can contact an escrow and make a deal, do you ship internasional?

pix dont work

Pics works fine for me. Images though with op's username here, as said earlier, it would be far better.
BTCking200

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 04:41:11 PM

Doing deal with OP already sent half the payment. Will update once phone arrives. I have previously done business with this guy before and hope it turns out as good as the last time
Anastazy.Jaskulski

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

Dude

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 02:32:45 PM

Doing deal with OP already sent half the payment. Will update once phone arrives. I have previously done business with this guy before and hope it turns out as good as the last time

For your own wellness let's hope you used an escrow service.

The Dude
prince V

Activity: 812
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 04:07:18 PM

This is op's alt account. He is doing this just to get positive trust. I would have thrown 500$ if it was available.
Tell him to show escrow rather than saying paid half will pay half later...
Untrustable guy doing this just to gain peoples trust so that can scam later. Beware.
This is just my thinking and advice you can take it with a pinch of salt.

MEGABSC FINANCE - HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN 
                                            WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

eni1

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

Shopify Expert | Website Designer |eCommerce Coach

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 07:33:41 PM

gotta be careful,too good to be real though.

║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║█║▌
Shopify Expert | Website Designer |eCommerce Coach | eCommerce Business Developer
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 08:58:58 AM

First of all, you send already half of payment to an unknown seller without using Escrow?! Not a good move.
Second (and weird/shady) you state that you have done deals with Op before but you are both newbies here, so where and how you done these deals already?

For me even if you post that everything goes smooth and the Op is legit, i will highly doubt about it.
Op has not being seen (that's much of a seller...) and you send him BTC and communicate with him via PM's... Undecided

Btw, can you post this TXid of your "payment"? Roll Eyes

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Irvin

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 10:19:03 AM

I want to buy,what is your best price?
realestone
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 11:33:34 AM

First of all, you send already half of payment to an unknown seller without using Escrow?! Not a good move.
Second (and weird/shady) you state that you have done deals with Op before but you are both newbies here, so where and how you done these deals already?

For me even if you post that everything goes smooth and the Op is legit, i will highly doubt about it.
Op has not being seen (that's much of a seller...) and you send him BTC and communicate with him via PM's... Undecided

he wont be able to post proof because he didnt send jack sh** lol
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 11:46:15 AM

It's a terrible move, I been there, I was scrammed here in the same way, I trusted a Senior member and after I sent him half of the bitcoins he disappeared. Never do business here without escrow I learned in a hard way.
Samsung Galaxy s8 for 200$, that is a very good price and I highly doubt that this is a real deal, do not trust this newbie at all, don't do anything without escrow, nothing, or you will be scrammed!

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bias

Activity: 882
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 02:07:29 PM

It looks that way...Too bad because the price was indeed very tempting.
Well, we all know that when something is to good, it's also not true/real... Cry
prince V

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 02:53:32 PM

Op deserves a negative trust because he is willing to scam people.
To one whom he is selling might be his alt acc and with alt acc he will say he sucessfully recieved and then op will again post saying he has 1 more available but buyer needs to send first...
If op is true he should give tracking details and show trnsac id

WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

bitcoinmaniac52 (OP)

Activity: 532

Presale is live!

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 03:48:09 PM

Sorry all for not responding sooner the phone has been sent and unfortuantly that was the only one I had to sell

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Edward2020

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 04:19:45 PM

Do you still have it available and how much is it
prince V

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 04:41:07 PM

Sorry all for not responding sooner the phone has been sent and unfortuantly that was the only one I had to sell
can you provide tracking info? just the tracking no
or transaction id
or ss of your pms

CLE_Maximus

Activity: 380

I'll sell my soul for a Honda S2000

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 04:57:13 AM

Unless you link the TX details, you are full of shit and so is OP. (Probably the same person)
restypots

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 03:43:42 PM

it still avail? can i pay with eth only and while i send paiding change to btc also i dont have exchanger .you think ? if you dealing pm me if interested and post you price about selling samsung to more have interesting with full specs .
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: