Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:04:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 0.015 BTC for a copy/paste job  (Read 3004 times)
Genoserner (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 10:29:22 PM

You are someone with a lot of time to spent? you are not scared to see a 600 lines divided text to copy and paste many times? you are online often? then this job is for you.
Contact me by sending your skype, first come first serve.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MagicMoe

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 10:47:18 PM

What is it about?
anitayui

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 10:55:49 PM

skype anita yui
what job
EthanB

Activity: 462
Merit: 336

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 11:43:23 PM

This post looks like someone that barely speaks English went an took a "Business and Advertising 101" course from a con-man. There is no information given in this post.. You're offering .015 BTC, which is very interesting to a lot of people, but nobody can take you seriously when your recruitment post reads like a low-budget infomercial.

Can you provide some more details on the job, before I waste time adding you on Skype?
pacifista

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 12:03:13 AM

I have all the time , you can ask me anytime about that job. Im willing to do it the whole day, the problem is i dont have skype,you can pm me the details if you want. And lastly escrow the payment first.
sweetdesirez

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 12:11:03 AM

I had sent a PM to the op and chatted with him in skype. When asked about an upfront payment or using an trusted escrow from bitcointalk, he's gone A.W.O.L.
The job involves a gambling site which had previously started a signature campaign and stopped after running for two weeks. Not sure if it's the owner of the site or someone else (op did not answer me when I asked him that), anyone who does this job make sure there is either an escrow or an upfront payment. or be prepared to waste quite a few hours of your life working for charity.
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 12:23:51 AM

This post looks like someone that barely speaks English went an took a "Business and Advertising 101" course from a con-man. There is no information given in this post.. You're offering .015 BTC, which is very interesting to a lot of people, but nobody can take you seriously when your recruitment post reads like a low-budget infomercial.

Can you provide some more details on the job, before I waste time adding you on Skype?

Don't wait from Op to answer or to clarify things and details from this..."job" of his. Op it's already gone...
And no, don't add him on your Skype list...

I had sent a PM to the op and chatted with him in skype. When asked about an upfront payment or using an trusted escrow from bitcointalk, he's gone A.W.O.L.
The job involves a gambling site which had previously started a signature campaign and stopped after running for two weeks. Not sure if it's the owner of the site or someone else (op did not answer me when I asked him that), anyone who does this job make sure there is either an escrow or an upfront payment. or be prepared to waste quite a few hours of your life working for charity.

More than expected...

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 12:59:12 AM

That's exactly what it is.  This idiot goes straight to my nignore list, but they just keep coming faster than I can add them.  Look at all the shit posters who replied to this.  It's so fucking ponderous.
cengsuwuei

Activity: 714
Merit: 516

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 02:28:17 AM

hello OP, why you not explain in here youre job
what is youre job only copy paste, or membet get member, i will pay with you, and anther can pay for me , if i can get people join in youre bussiness
if you job is good and real paying you must explain in here

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14..

..Buy Now..

LouVandetta

Activity: 602
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 03:14:19 AM

Dear op, you should explained it a bit more detail in here.
0.015BTC that's a lot, you know, lots people will get interested in one glance.
Not to mention you're still a newbie, and you didn't provide escrow in your thread.

I knew it. This job is too good to be true
UCHCHILD

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 03:53:18 AM

Your price for your service if a bit good but why not post here all the details? Because for sure if you put the details of your offer you can get more workers, because if not it is totally sounds shaddy at all remember this is your first post and it is like you have this new or brand new account. I do not say you are a scammer or what just clarify things so that you will not judged as that. And seems you are not responding to some important questionsof other who wants to render service.
mundang

Activity: 1008

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 04:24:47 AM

hello OP, why you not explain in here youre job
what is youre job only copy paste, or membet get member, i will pay with you, and anther can pay for me , if i can get people join in youre bussiness
if you job is good and real paying you must explain in here
Dont expect for a new member that he will gonna pay that amount just by doing copy/paste job. Newbies are most likely scammers. Do not believe in any offers made by newbies unless they escrow the funds.
saqwe

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 06:54:46 AM

Your payment is quite high and there is need for us to establish trust in order to avoid time wasting.

I am willing to take up the job but i shall prefer you send some funds to the escrow account or you offer some payment upfront because your rank is brand new.
nextblast

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 07:30:45 AM

why is this thread still active? its clear OP is a cheap scammer so stop wasting your time on this nonsense.
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 08:58:06 AM

You are someone with a lot of time to spent? you are not scared to see a 600 lines divided text to copy and paste many times? you are online often? then this job is for you.

I am interested and I am shooting a PM my Skype ID to you please share a details. Thank you cheers.
adeandrian

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 09:05:54 AM

More detail please
Coaxme

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 09:09:46 AM

Thats big dor a copy and paste work, this must be a scam, why are you recruiting if you can do it yourself?

SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 09:22:28 AM

I am interested and I am shooting a PM my Skype ID to you please share a details. Thank you cheers.
why there are some people continuous to give interest on this kind of offer by newbie even they know that most of the newbie are scam. Let you analys that newbie have huge budget to offer some task? Think if the users are really newbie he/she only asking about bitcoin right? and not offering some task to do by other users.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 10:14:08 AM

why there are some people continuous to give interest on this kind of offer by newbie even they know that most of the newbie are scam. Let you analys that newbie have huge budget to offer some task? Think if the users are really newbie he/she only asking about bitcoin right? and not offering some task to do by other users.

Most of them alts in the forum and using it provide services truely in forum but I agree some people scamming us. However, to know how the project works to make this much earning and personal condition only make us to keep on looking out for any projet or services will give out money for the knowledge we have.
illusioNiZt

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2017, 10:15:37 AM

I can do your job, can you pm me on here I don't use Skype but got a lot of free time to spend ill start your job right away if you can escrow funds.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: