Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:17:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [LEGIT][PROOF] Make $500-$2,000/month as a Facebook Contractor  (Read 3772 times)
WeatherChaser (OP)

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 04:14:48 AM

Quote from: WeatherChaser
Got my remittance for tomorrow's payment  Cool Cool Cool

Nice google image photoshopped you did there. Yisus, do you think we are from the stone age to fall for that false book of yours? If it was SO REAL you would have given a vouch already but you are just trying to defend your point and even go to the extent of faking images. /s(on) good job there and good luck selling that /s (off) Jesus. Grin when will they learn? Roll Eyes
If it is fake, contact Facebook and ask them about the remittance number. Better yet, how about I do a live stream on YouTube showing me logging in and going to my earnings. Cant fake that entire process on a live stream.

No vouches, period. You can do PayPal as Goods/Services, but thats it. Take it or leave it.

Social Media Expert For Hire
President and CEO of a large news media network
superiorus
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 06:35:10 AM

You need to give a vouch to some trusted member

you are wasting your time until you do that
I am NOT giving any more vouches. Anyone can review what I have said above and they will see it is valid. The price is very cheap, and if no one wants to spend that the owell, I am not giving any more vouches out.

This statement is also false:
I am NOT giving any more vouches
Because you did not offered any vouch copy until now Smiley

The earnings could be real, but you must work hard to get those amounts, not  just by posting and sharing links (as you say).

mandertherick

Activity: 206
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 06:51:18 AM

Quote from: WeatherChaser
Got my remittance for tomorrow's payment  Cool Cool Cool

Nice google image photoshopped you did there. Yisus, do you think we are from the stone age to fall for that false book of yours? If it was SO REAL you would have given a vouch already but you are just trying to defend your point and even go to the extent of faking images. /s(on) good job there and good luck selling that /s (off) Jesus. Grin when will they learn? Roll Eyes
If it is fake, contact Facebook and ask them about the remittance number. Better yet, how about I do a live stream on YouTube showing me logging in and going to my earnings. Cant fake that entire process on a live stream.

No vouches, period. You can do PayPal as Goods/Services, but thats it. Take it or leave it.
LOL, look at what this guy sent me.
https://i.imgur.com/QmQbfL8.png
You are acting like a whiny little kid, you shouldn't have done that.

Bitrated Profile   Telegram: @TravisAntonio, ask for Whatsapp if you are interested. My public bitcoin address
saqwe

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 07:45:24 AM

I am NOT giving any more vouches. Anyone can review what I have said above and they will see it is valid. The price is very cheap, and if no one wants to spend that the owell, I am not giving any more vouches out.

You have the right to do anything you like with your product, after all it is yours but i have read through your threads and i did not see any review written for or against your product.

Who are the people you gave the vouch and where is their review.
WeatherChaser (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 03:13:47 PM

You have the right to do anything you like with your product, after all it is yours but i have read through your threads and i did not see any review written for or against your product.

They have been dully noted, and the one stated he did not try it yet (due to his schedule) but it does look like it will work. A simple google search will show you it will work.

I am getting paid about $5.50/1K views

superiorus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 03:23:22 PM

They have been dully noted, and the one stated he did not try it yet (due to his schedule) but it does look like it will work. A simple google search will show you it will work.

A interesting question is: how much you pay to get those 1k views?
Don't tell me that you have a magic method to get traffic for your articles Smiley
I have passed the stage in which I thought in miracles.

mandertherick

Activity: 206
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 03:53:28 PM

If your method works, would you explain this thread?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1917943.msg19023193#msg19023193

Bitrated Profile   Telegram: @TravisAntonio, ask for Whatsapp if you are interested. My public bitcoin address
WeatherChaser (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 07:17:54 PM

Don't tell me that you have a magic method to get traffic for your articles Smiley

I don't pay for traffic, haha. I have a way to do it, but it's called common-sense. You just have to know where to share the articles.

Luckily, I have a page that has almost 31,000 followers and it's a very active page so I have no issues with traffic. I had a reach of 220,000 yesterday alone.

WeatherChaser (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 07:20:21 PM

Just got paid today from the Facebook Audience Network (Check the "posted" date.)

superiorus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 08:14:44 PM

I don't pay for traffic, haha. I have a way to do it, but it's called common-sense. You just have to know where to share the articles.

Luckily, I have a page that has almost 31,000 followers and it's a very active page so I have no issues with traffic. I had a reach of 220,000 yesterday alone.

Do you realize that none of your buyers have a Facebook page with 31k followers? Smiley
And like I said... there is no magic method to get traffic for articles (I mean not a free method).

WeatherChaser (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 08:19:26 PM

Do you realize that none of your buyers have a Facebook page with 31k followers? Smiley
And like I said... there is no magic method to get traffic for articles (I mean not a free method).

I do what is called selective-advertising. You write one article about a niche, and you share it to all the groups in that niche. Write about bitcoin? Share it in all the crypto groups. Do this for anything and BOOM, you'll grow and grow.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: