Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:10:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Im buying btc for paypal (paypal personal payment )  (Read 297 times)
kanways8 (OP)

Activity: 388
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 04:01:46 AM

Im buying btc for paypal i will send paypal money as a personal payment. i want $40 worth btc
my skype email shenalzone@outlook.com
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 05:37:33 AM

If you're a serious buyer then I suggest changing the payment method to some non-reversible method then you can find seller otherwise no one will trade with reversible payment with newbies like you on this forum. You may be a good person but in online it is quite hard to found out who is good and bad.
kanways8 (OP)

Activity: 388
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 01:12:57 PM

If you're a serious buyer then I suggest changing the payment method to some non-reversible method then you can find seller otherwise no one will trade with reversible payment with newbies like you on this forum. You may be a good person but in online it is quite hard to found out who is good and bad.

you are right. i got scam today from member of this forum.  Cry Cry Cry
ashish1234

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 01:20:27 PM

I know it is hard but if OP can prove identity with matched paypal account, some user will be comfortable to deal.

And as true we had seen many legend user on scam spree.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: