Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 04:20:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: wtf? Blockchain transaction fees is outrageous!!!  (Read 2645 times)
RedditMaster

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 09:40:04 PM

You are right. The problem is we were sold on the fact that fees would always be lower than traditional methods such as credit cards, etc. However, it seems that as more people use Bitcoin, fees increase due to high priority txs paying more to "cut the line", so to speak - leaving the average consumer waiting forever. I am not familiar enough with the tech to comment on Segwit, but hopefully something will be done shortly to ensure this doesn't continue in the long run.
Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 09:58:36 PM

I do agree fees are outrageous at the moment but to continue enjoying the benefits it comes at a price and we just have to pay these high fees but things are bound to become better in a few weeks or so....
btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 11:42:44 PM

omg!!

blockchain transaction fees killed my entire 2 days earnings on bitcoin 40$

i never know and wanna try exodus wallet so i transfered frm blockchain to exodus 40$ and they cut 16$ as transaction fees.

HOLY MOM!! Wth is this fees???

anyone experience the same...
wow this is my first time seeing this transaction, it usually costs 1$-2$ and guess what? it is exteremly expensive for me. well if you're not in a hurry you can set up your fee before sending them you can check the fee on https://bitcoinfees.21.co or another site. 16 dollar is such a big amount for a fee specially if you just send small amount like 40$.
bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 12:31:28 AM

omg!!

blockchain transaction fees killed my entire 2 days earnings on bitcoin 40$

i never know and wanna try exodus wallet so i transfered frm blockchain to exodus 40$ and they cut 16$ as transaction fees.

HOLY MOM!! Wth is this fees???

anyone experience the same...
wow this is my first time seeing this transaction, it usually costs 1$-2$ and guess what? it is exteremly expensive for me. well if you're not in a hurry you can set up your fee before sending them you can check the fee on https://bitcoinfees.21.co or another site. 16 dollar is such a big amount for a fee specially if you just send small amount like 40$.
So how long ago did you purchase the account you are posting from?
Anyone that has really been involved with bitcoin since 2013 would know that the fee has nothing to do with the amount being sent, it is based on the size of the transaction.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: