Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:10:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy Antshares (ANS) now, or you are an idiot.  (Read 14785 times)
tjcombo07 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 06:37:11 AM

1) The price of ANS has stabilized to around 0.0032 BTC.

2) A conference is being held at Microsoft headquarters in Beijing soon
irukandji

Activity: 629
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 07:24:22 AM

Is there only two options?
kabit9

Activity: 853
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 08:50:46 AM

Is there only two options?

yes are you attending the conference or stabilizing?

ngocbkcse

Activity: 562
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 09:13:46 AM

I think it will back and over $20. Will take some time but this is pretty conservative the way things are going. Its just the start.
psychosis7

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

severe mental disorder

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 06:22:18 PM

Its been a day since the pump I don't think you can call this stabilized. Give it another week and lets see what happens. I will not buy in on a pump.
Cryptotrader1

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 02:13:57 AM

If you guys think Microsoft would host a conference at their Beijing headquarters for Antshares if there wasnt a big announcement you arent using your brain. I agree the coin might be a little pumped but its not going to come down from here. So if you can get it around below 11 get in now. This coin will increase in value after tomorrow. Also the small supply of this coin makes it all the more valuable.
MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 02:30:43 AM

*not a shill at all*

Obviously a shill. Antshare is on hype and sooner it will suffer too a great dump, This project has a lot of ambition but I think their goal are not that big enough to make a huge impact on cryptocurrency just like what ETH did. Antshare is just a typical project. So isn't buying it now is not an idiot act but a wise idea.

SonnetStar

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 02:32:21 AM

Wow this is called professional level shilling

Calling people idiots for not agreeing with you? Some kind of reverse psychology

Good try friend " good try
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 03:51:13 AM

This seems a good coin for long-term buy and hold if the team delivers. Hard to guess news driven
short-term price swings. Maybe useful to have a starter position at least.
ether19

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

BTC. ETC. EOS

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 09:03:44 AM

Bought into some ANS and holding it for some time I believe the team will make some announcement by today or tomorrow. I heard that there is some partnership building between ANS and MGO and that was the reason of the recent pump in ANS. 
coinzoid

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 11:39:11 AM

dgb also had an event and people bought expecting good profit. However, event was not a big event. Whales used this opportunity to pump the price and now there are many bag holders expecting an increase to recover their investment.
atulvatsa

Activity: 75

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 05:11:51 AM

Hey guys, NEO (Antshares) is now available at CoinSwitch. You can visit and buy it from there.

https://www.coinswitch.co/exchange/btc/neo/0.1

Here is a short tutorial you can refer: https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@coinswitch/how-to-purchase-neo-antshares-from-coinswitch

Buy more than 100 cryptocurrencies at best rates from CoinSwitch. Visit https://www.coinswitch.co
cryptimus prime

Activity: 493
Merit: 551

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 05:17:30 AM

My congratulations to thread starter, good call. People are watching for the next big coin while NEO is moonshooting in a strong bull run while whales are buying their share of the NEO blockchain.
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 05:18:07 AM

I accept the i'm an idiot than to buy that ANS, i have my own knowledge and researches and you can't push the traders to buy that ANS if they don't want and for you to exit a big profit after .
That number 2 the conference the price will be hype but does it reveal its real value in the market? There's is a certain time hype will gone and it will dump .
danceforce

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 05:59:23 AM

Pump and dump is inherent  @ trading in every single coin, in every single market.

NEO (aka ANS) is definately a very good project with very high potential. I must say that the starter of this thread should choose his words more wisely next time.
Just do your homework and make some nice profit.

Happy trading guys
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 07:09:03 AM

Wazzup with the trash word idiot here, mate? Is it really necessary to brand those who won't buy your coin of choice?

You could have it said in a more proper way. I like NEO but if people don't buy it now, they are not idiots. NEO is not the only good coin here. There are more.
devollito

Activity: 560
Merit: 217

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 07:17:02 AM

so microsoft involve here or neo team just use the microsoft headquarter for their place ?
if microsoft involve i will definitely buy this coin
danceforce

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 07:33:12 AM

a great call ruined buy alot of retarded noob comments, like always on this board

That's just people who missed the train. They will never learn. I'd say there's still enough room to hop on and make some good profit.

Happy trading
arbitrage

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 07:51:53 AM

I missed this, is there still time for entering? Can we see 0.01? Uptrend is very strong and volume rising beyond standard. This might be even better. Very good call, no doubt. Considering facts that OP is newbie and people avoiding them because they have prejudices, this is wake up call.  Wink
Pasutinmeur

Activity: 302
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 08:25:11 AM

I missed this, is there still time for entering? Can we see 0.01? Uptrend is very strong and volume rising beyond standard. This might be even better. Very good call, no doubt. Considering facts that OP is newbie and people avoiding them because they have prejudices, this is wake up call.  Wink

The time will always be there, but not only antshares i', interested to make a move with gas too. It seems a promising coin in the future just like antshares. But i think this just a promotion from OP. But the fact that antshares's chart looks very good for my personality.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: