Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:00:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 3k to spend  (Read 2489 times)
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 02:20:32 PM

Try to buy this altcoins. Ethereum, monero , waves , dash , cloak coin and zcash and for sure after few months of holding of this coin you can earn a lot of profit. Try to make a lot of resesrch first so you can know if the coin have potential to increase or not and so you can see the list of potential coin. Be careful by buying altcoin . I think we have also many other altcoin have potential you choose .
LuciferUA

Activity: 212
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 06:07:37 PM

If you want to invest, you should learn as much as you can before investing. Too much people not knowing (myself included) not really knowing in what they invest but giving advice because they made some bucks.
Not bad to ask for suggestions but you should try to learn about what you invest in, and make your own opinion.

▬▬▬▬▬  bitJob The Student Marketplace  ▬▬▬▬▬
█ █         [Whitepaper] [Telegram] [slack] [ANN Thread]         █ █
▬▬▬▬▬  STU PRE-SALE ▶ August 2nd, 2017  ▬▬▬▬▬
lazi

Activity: 695
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 06:38:47 PM

Try to buy this altcoins. Ethereum, monero , waves , dash , cloak coin and zcash and for sure after few months of holding of this coin you can earn a lot of profit. Try to make a lot of resesrch first so you can know if the coin have potential to increase or not and so you can see the list of potential coin. Be careful by buying altcoin . I think we have also many other altcoin have potential you choose .

All in Cloak  Cheesy Tongue
Haladay

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 07:20:39 PM

Your thoughts are indicating extreme risk there. I would expect durable coins such as etc, waves, eth and bitcoin but all of them are very risky ones. This is not my style to spend 3k on these type of coins.
PopuliCapital

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2017, 09:32:54 PM

I'd take a good look at what people are recommending the most, see what's consistently coming up in this thread, and go with that. You'll get the market sentiment right there without too much bias and dumpers.

I'd include Digibyte anyways. It's at a great point to buy right now  Smiley

If you can wait, ETH is going through a major correction and you'll be able to get some of it at a very good price soon! I wrote this article today (http://populicapital.com/website-launch-and-ethereum-correction/)and layered a bubble chart over the ETH/USD to put things into perspective. ETH is an amazing project and it's price will be multiple times higher than it is now so if you're looking to the long term, it is safe to buy ETH now. But if you really want a good return from ETH, just wait for things to clear up.
ItchyIrish

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 07:07:22 AM

ETC
ETH
ZEC
Arcteryx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

EtherSphere - Social Games

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 07:17:40 AM

Thank you to everyone who posted their opinion on my portfolio!  Smiley

To give some additional info to my original portfolio:
LTC 30% (125 coins) - bought each at 25$-30$, hoping to hold onto these until they reach 100$.
Digibyte 20% (81k coins) - invested in this one because I like the concept and hope this will get picked up in a few months/1-2 years. Long term investment.
Stratis 20% (300 coins) - bought most of these when the price was rising, dumb move, but learned from that mistake. Will continue to hold these until they rise again.
MyriadCoin 10% (400k coins) - one of the first I bought, really cheap. Doesn't look to go anywhere really. Still a little bit of profit. Long term.
ReddCoin 15% (700k coins and just started staking) - Bought all of these a few days ago when the dropped huge. Like this idea, a social media currency. News is coming soon so hopefully this will rise too. Long term.
Siacoin 10% (50k coins) - Heard very much about this coin, that it is one of THE coins to invest in. We'll see how it goes.
total overal: ~11-12k.

Willing to spend another 3k. So what I'm looking at is maybe a few more long term investments.
Got my eye on some of the coins you guys have suggested - will do some research first and then decide.
But I might drop another 1k in Siacoin. Antshares is looking interesting too, might drop 1k in it.

I understand it is up to me to decide what to buy and not. Some might say I need to do my own research but it always helps to get someone else's opinion ofcourse.
Appreciate everyone's posts so far.  Wink
WTH, don't you need 200k siacoin to even be able to transfer them into you wallet?

Why did you stop at just buying 50k? Roll Eyes

........EtherSphere........
.....ICO Starts on 5th August, 4:00 PM UTC.....
.......High ROI Social Ethereum Games
........BENEFITS WHITEPAPER ANN THREAD GITHUB REDDIT TWITTER........

░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████▀░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄█████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀███████████████████▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████████████▄░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▀░░░
░░░░░░░▄█████████████████▀▀░░░░░
░░░░░▄████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░......................
Kenny001

Activity: 329

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 07:17:58 AM

Viacoin  x10 coming weeks
whale_shark

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 11:51:22 AM

digibyte should have  MK of around $20-30M. It really over valued. Id sell and invest in something that hasnt had attention yet like Blocknet, Bitbay, Edgeless etc etc
testerman

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 11:54:16 AM

BTC (The king)
ETH (wait for correction)
ETC (undervaluated = lot of potential = can be 100$-to 200$ in few weeks/months)
aishyoo17

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 12:12:53 PM

I have 3k left to spend on altcoins.
Was thinking of dividing it into siacoin (40%), antshares (40%) and bytecoin (20%), mainly for long term investment.

Any others that are currently interesting? NoLimitCoin?

Some other coins I have:
LTC
Digibyte
Stratis
MyriadCoin
ReddCoin

You have a good choice of coins but if you want to buy more altcoins you can choose XEM, XVG, ETH, WAVES. But make sure you do your research first before buying what people are suggesting you it is still better to know the coins you are holding.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE

─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|[.
JOIN US NOW!
]|
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 12:21:20 PM

If you have 3k I suggest to invest that in ethereum and also waves and for sure after few months you can earn a lot of profit because the price will increase more.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: