Bitcoin Forum
September 23, 2024, 08:14:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] CPA Money Making Machine  (Read 992 times)
ohnoitsabird (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 08:30:15 AM

Selling a tool + guide how to make profit with it. Initial investment = 130$, 30$ if you are experienced coder. I suggest to buy it if have experience in CPA, but works for noobs too. I'll show you what to do with, how to install it, methods how to drive traffic. ROI = $1000+ within a month for 2-3 hours of work every day, you can make it almost autopilot later. And yeah, it works worldwide.

Price = 300$, work with escrow of course.

Why am I selling it? I need money and I can't invest in it myself, so here we are. Only 1 copy, you can't resell it or give another person, this thing is licensed and you will be banned. I'll give you a support until you launch it and show how to use it.

Does it involves blackhat? No, if you don't want to.

PM all questions, thanks.
User365

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

physics, mathematics and engineering

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 08:40:06 AM

Do you have any proof that this is no scam ?

If it is an official licensed software, which software is it ?

[could be your ad]
ohnoitsabird (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 08:49:22 AM

Do you have any proof that this is no scam ?

If it is an official licensed software, which software is it ?
Hm, what proof do you need? I can show you a bunch of files or screenshots of the app, but it's easy to fake those. It's not an official software, but it have a copy protection.
saqwe

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 09:59:09 AM

$300 valued digital product would deserve a very convincing evidence of reality and legitimacy.

Do you have any screen shot of your past earnings to proof your claims, i have experience in CPA marketing and i know what works and what did not.

I have some spare time and i can write review about your product provided you are willing to give me a vouch copy.
ohnoitsabird (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 10:55:28 AM

$300 valued digital product would deserve a very convincing evidence of reality and legitimacy.

Do you have any screen shot of your past earnings to proof your claims, i have experience in CPA marketing and i know what works and what did not.

I have some spare time and i can write review about your product provided you are willing to give me a vouch copy.
Like I said, I hasn't launched it, so I didn't made a dime with it. I'm not gonna lie and post earnings other guys working with it and claim it's mine lol. If you want write a review, PM me and I send you a guide and talk more about, regards.

Also, i have another offer. If somebody know how to drive traffic and willing to invest money for launch (that 130$, yes), we can become partners and share profit 50/50. I don't need just an investor so you could pay 100 bucks and sit on your ass, no sir. PM for details.
superiorus
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2017, 11:34:36 AM

Well... you want to sell your product.
We want to see that what you sell (and for which you ask 300$) is real and your method really works.
I'm ready to accept a vouch copy, to test your method and post a fair review.

saqwe

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 11:39:37 AM

Like I said, I hasn't launched it, so I didn't made a dime with it. I'm not gonna lie and post earnings other guys working with it and claim it's mine lol. If you want write a review, PM me and I send you a guide and talk more about, regards.

Also, i have another offer. If somebody know how to drive traffic and willing to invest money for launch (that 130$, yes), we can become partners and share profit 50/50. I don't need just an investor so you could pay 100 bucks and sit on your ass, no sir. PM for details.

There are many ways to drive traffics and you did not specify the type of traffics whether real human or bot, i know how to generate bot at the cheapest cost or entirely free.

I am sending you pm as you have requested.
ohnoitsabird (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 01:15:45 PM

Well... you want to sell your product.
We want to see that what you sell (and for which you ask 300$) is real and your method really works.
I'm ready to accept a vouch copy, to test your method and post a fair review.
Not giving vouches, sorry. I sent a copy of the guide to saqwe, waiting for the review.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: