Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:22:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The working site (marketplace of goods/services) in the network of TOR (.onion)  (Read 260 times)
fretline (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 08:39:37 AM

Hey.

I apologize for my English translation is automatic.

I sell the working service in the network TOR (.onion site).

The project is a marketplace. That is, any person can sell and buy goods / services within the same platform.
The subject of products / services was conceived as follows: malware, spam, cards / banks account, hosting, fake / inject. But naturally, at will is supplemented / changed.
The project is completely ready, launched recently. Already there are several sellers, some ordered paid advertising of their services on the resource.
In terms of software all at the highest level. Modern design, multifunctional admin panel, customer cabinet, salesperson's office, various plug-ins.
Built-in independent payment system (takes Bitcoin on your personal purses). The project has all the documentation, pages with instructions and descriptions. Everything is ready completely!

Monetization is very clear, we charge a small commission from every sale made in our marketplace. Plus, various advertising services for sellers in the form of banners throughout the project, as they make forums of similar themes.

I did the project for myself, but it turned out that I had a good chance to take part in another business, to which I have more interest and the prospects are better there. In general, sorry for the work and ready to sell the project in good hands. The price I will not tear, enough to recoup the development. Approximately ~ 0.8 BTC.

On request in the PM provide the URL. I ask to write only to those who might be interested. I'm ready to deal with the guarantor.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Enre

Activity: 617
Merit: 256

ICO Accelerator & Consultant

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 08:50:43 AM

So you're selling a darknet market? I see.
Do you already have an economy inside? People buying and selling?
fretline (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 09:12:44 AM

Yes, Darknet Market. I launched the site yesterday. I managed to run the advertisement only in one forum. But we have already collected 10+ sellers and there is 1 transaction. But it is better to treat this proposal as a start-up, which is ready but does not have customers. That's why the price is so low.
RoNaN

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 09:34:13 AM

I looked at the site. Everything is done at the highest level. But I do not have the money to buy. Who is ready to become an investor? I will manage the site and share profits.
fretline (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 01:19:02 PM

Replied to all PM.
fretline (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 11:45:18 AM

UP!