Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:54:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you prefer betting on more than one event per day?  (Voting closed: June 28, 2017, 10:43:16 AM)
Yes - 32 (61.5%)
No - 20 (38.5%)
Total Voters: 52

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: For sports bettors  (Read 1674 times)
jamyr

Activity: 1750
Merit: 373

<------

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 10:14:50 AM

When directbet.eu is still in operation, I bet mostly once a week but once there was 2 events that were good games to bet in so I placed 2 bets but that only happend once.

New Bitcointalk Talkshow Video(Aug 2023). Bitcointalk discussion
My bitsler ref link bitsler.com
Oralmat

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 11:56:17 AM

iam playing sport betting only football an basketball match
and only good match and easy analys iam placed bet

Good advice. I am never betting on cricket because my head cant seem to understand the rules LOL

It is joking but i can understand on cricket games most of the rules are here, then i advice you just start football betting it is good for you, also do every sports betting. Because in the end you know that which sports suit you and you could earn from it. Otherwise in sports, it is easy to win other than games like dice.
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 11:59:31 AM

Good advice. I am never betting on cricket because my head cant seem to understand the rules LOL

It is joking but i can understand on cricket games most of the rules are here, then i advice you just start football betting it is good for you, also do every sports betting. Because in the end you know that which sports suit you and you could earn from it. Otherwise in sports, it is easy to win other than games like dice.

That's a poor advice.
Don't bet on things you don't understand Tongue

Looking for a signature campaign.
LuanX3

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 02:24:10 PM

That's a poor advice.
Don't bet on things you don't understand Tongue

Yeah, especially sports. Sports is one of the hardest one to bet on and it is not for newbies! Though if you are a pro capper then the chances of you getting rich here is big! There is an infinite possibility that someone can really profit from this game. Though it is hard since there are still a lot of factors that cannot be accounted for in every game.
Mirror, Mirror, on the Wa

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 03:03:00 PM

Strategically I prefer selecting 1 game that I seen both players play recently and seen the statistics (i.e well analyzed) everything can happen but I depend on the available stats, HOWEVER like everyone else I get carried away betting as much as 10 if I didn't go bust before then.
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 08:58:25 PM

I don't really have a solid answer for this because i bet mostly during different seasons. I used to bet on ucl from quater finals and sometimes bet twice which didn't really matter as most of the bets i made wins. Then i started betting on most of the ipl matches and then icc champions trophy. You should only bet if you are sure the team will win. I know you can't predict but self assurance should be there. If you feel that it's risky don't bet that a very simple and understandable rule.
bhadz

Activity: 2436
Merit: 566

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2017, 01:29:21 AM

I don't bet what I can't afford to watch. The sweetest victory when you are seeing your bet team winning. I always want to watch games and with inline a bet on it. I don't usually bet as many as I can because it hurts most my pocket. I only tend to bet big amount with a single game in a day.
I agree sports betting is a lot easier if you watching the game and have some information about the teams.

And that's why it's better to bet only on a single game per day. But if you are that type of person that has a lot of TV screens on your home or while watching a basketball game on your TV, you can have updates through your desktop/laptop and even smart phones it's up to you if you can be a multi tasker.
The advice of the experts is to be on selected games where you can study the event carefully so you can cap games properly, the thing is most of us value more the fun so we will choose more games and we sacrifice already the things that value most which is to analyze games.
I have that kind of attitude that's why I can relate to it very much, I used to tell myself I will limit but when you see a lot of games in the board you will be tempted to play most of them.

But there are some bettors who have a lot of time to study as many as 3 games per day before the said game. And as you said, there are gamblers who attain to have fun by choosing more than 1 games and it's their choose. As long as they can handle things out, that will be good for them.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1255

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 04:49:07 AM

I don't bet what I can't afford to watch. The sweetest victory when you are seeing your bet team winning. I always want to watch games and with inline a bet on it. I don't usually bet as many as I can because it hurts most my pocket. I only tend to bet big amount with a single game in a day.
I agree sports betting is a lot easier if you watching the game and have some information about the teams.

And that's why it's better to bet only on a single game per day. But if you are that type of person that has a lot of TV screens on your home or while watching a basketball game on your TV, you can have updates through your desktop/laptop and even smart phones it's up to you if you can be a multi tasker.
The advice of the experts is to be on selected games where you can study the event carefully so you can cap games properly, the thing is most of us value more the fun so we will choose more games and we sacrifice already the things that value most which is to analyze games.
I have that kind of attitude that's why I can relate to it very much, I used to tell myself I will limit but when you see a lot of games in the board you will be tempted to play most of them.

But there are some bettors who have a lot of time to study as many as 3 games per day before the said game. And as you said, there are gamblers who attain to have fun by choosing more than 1 games and it's their choose. As long as they can handle things out, that will be good for them.

Well once a bettor is in the industry for some time, they can be able to know statistics of the team.  Since they already know the statistics, strength and weakness, they can easily deternine who have a bigger chance of winning so the do not need that much of time to do research since the info is already in their mind.  They definitely have the capabillity to bet multiple times in the same league everyday.  But well I only bet once a day because I am not yet that familiar with competing teams.
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1256

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2017, 06:50:03 AM

I think it's fun to bet a lot in games or events because there would be more chances of winning, not just once. It also depends on where you are betting and what event you are trying to risk your money for because it would be hard if you wouldn't know what your betting because maybe you would have a greater chance in other games that you know.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███