Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:52:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coin to invest in the next few weeks  (Read 1677 times)
chubathing (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 11:29:11 AM

Pick just 1 coin you are buying now which you think will have big party within the next few weeks
minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2017, 11:30:26 AM

VIA has been looking pretty good recently, I've put some money on that one myself.
ridery99

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 11:37:10 AM

Litecoin
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2017, 11:39:53 AM

Pick just 1 coin you are buying now which you think will have big party within the next few weeks

right now it's the Wagger token. But huge risk.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
dissident

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 11:53:28 AM

I came to the revelation recently that PASC with it's blockchain trimming tech has inherit privacy advantages. With the account number system, all the transaction balances are maintained, but the transaction history is periodically trimmed to maintain a max blockchain size. With old transactions gone and no paper trail after a certain period of time, you essentially have an untraceable balance. With only a 10M market cap and a talented active programmer who has put out a good version 2 whitepaper and it already trades on poloniex, to me it's a no brainer. There's also the side hobby of auctioning off rare or desired account numbers to the highest bidder.

https://github.com/PascalCoin/PascalCoin/blob/master/PascalCoinWhitePaperV2.pdf

I also hold a bunch of VIA, Bitbay, Shift, Xtrabytes, Ark, Ardor, and NEM. Did I miss one? Oh yeah.. blackcoin.   Not all of them have super tech, but they all have promise given their market caps. I can't possibly post all the pros and cons in each one, or to say I'm not going to waste my time doing so. Do your own DD and decide if they're worth your time.

I will say.. Ardor is competition for ETH, and NEM is competition for BTC and Ripple.  
fletchsands

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 12:03:35 PM

I came to the revelation recently that PASC with it's blockchain trimming tech has inherit privacy advantages. With the account number system, all the transaction balances are maintained, but the transaction history is periodically trimmed to maintain a max blockchain size. With old transactions gone and no paper trail after a certain period of time, you essentially have an untraceable balance. With only a 10M market cap and a talented active programmer who has put out a good version 2 whitepaper and it already trades on poloniex, to me it's a no brainer. There's also the side hobby of auctioning off rare or desired account numbers to the highest bidder.

I also hold a bunch of VIA, Bitbay, Shift, Xtrabytes, Ark, Ardor, and NEM. Did I miss one? Oh yeah.. blackcoin.   Not all of them have super tech, but they all have promise given their market caps. I can't possibly post all the pros and cons in each one, or to say I'm not going to waste my time doing so. Do your own DD and decide if they're worth your time.

I will say.. Ardor is competition for ETH, and NEM is competition for BTC and Ripple.  

I love your portfolio, almost similar to mine  Cheesy I'd suggest taking a look at BLOCK and sys too, they're sleeping giants IMO
flash10101

Activity: 372
Merit: 130

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2017, 12:12:23 PM

BTC -> Segwit on august 1.  Grin

COINLEND  |  The Lending-Bot for Bitfinex, Poloniex & Quoinex
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  AUTOMATED  ▬  SIMPLE SETUP  ▬  FREE OF CHARGE  ▬  SAFE  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
\\\\\   Blog  FAQ  Calculator  Rates  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Instagram   /////
dissident

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 12:14:35 PM
Last edit: June 21, 2017, 12:38:05 PM by dissident

I love your portfolio, almost similar to mine  Cheesy I'd suggest taking a look at BLOCK and sys too, they're sleeping giants IMO

Thank you for the recommendations. Picked up some SYS. Price is good, nice consolidation level after a recent rise, a nice block was for sale at 8500 sats, so I didn't even bother with a limit order.  I see they have their own version of blockchain trimming tech that is a bit different, and I was impressed with the ongoing development over the course of the last 2-3 years along with the presentation. Good to diversify.  Clearly a more mature platform than a lot of the coins out there.. cough.. dogeshit.. cough. Smiley
hughjays77

Activity: 728
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 12:15:44 PM

I pick VeriCoin (VRC)!! Low marketcap, undervalued, listed on Polo and Trex and with some big releases that are coming soon. Do your own research as always  Wink
a13

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 01:01:19 PM

Stratis announcement today.
If its gonna be BREEZE pump will be huge
Really like this coin we need smth besides eth
Mazt rhiezt

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 01:21:55 PM

PPY is experiencing great growth this week, just try it for short-term luck.
Good luck.

██
▐█▄             ▄█▀
███    ▄██▄    ▄█▀ ██                          ██
███   ▄████   ▄█▀ ▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄
███  ▄█▀███  ▄█▀ ██▌ ▄██▀▄▀██▌ █▀  ▄█▀       ▄██▌ ▄██▀ ▀▄
███ ▄█▀▐███ ██▀ ██▌ ▐███▀ ▄█▀    ▄█▀        ▄██▌ ▄██   ▄▀
▐██▄█▀  █████▀ ▐██  ███  ▐██   ▄█▀          ██▀  ██▌  ▄▀
 ▀██▀   ▀██▀    ▀█  ▀█   ▀█  ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀  ██ ▀█    ▀███▀

Every BTCit of Fun
███████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀████████▀▄
██▄▀██████▀▄██
▐███▌▐████▌▐███▌
██▀▄██████▄▀██
▀▄████████▄▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄█████████████████
        ███████████████████
       ██████████████████▀
      █████▀▀
     ████▀
    ████▀
   ████▀
  ████▀
 ████▀
████▀
████████░████████
▐███████▄░▄███████▌
▐███████▄░▄███████▌
▐███████▄░▄███████▌
███████▄░▄███████
███████████████

▀███████▀
▀▀▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
   BET NOW   
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
kc.

Activity: 267

uh-huh

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 01:27:24 PM

SIA (Obelisk being announced on Friday).

Join the largest & most active Crypto Discord Server
klien_br

Activity: 402
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 01:36:14 PM

time to buy Syscoin

https://twitter.com/syscoin/status/876790247916527617
AleSergio

Activity: 378

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 01:46:13 PM

I would say XtraByte really undervalued at the moment and definetly will go up this week Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███████████▄▄     
   ▄▄███████████████████▄▄ 
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
████      ▀██▀  ▀██  ████████
████  ███   █    ██  ████████
████       █  ██  █  ████████
████  ███            ████████
████         █████        ███
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████▀▀ 
       ▀▀███████████▀▀     
            ▀▀▀▀▀           
.BUYANYLIGHT.

Vongola

Activity: 742
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 01:56:50 PM

XRP coin (The sleeping giant)
Their chart looking good recently (currently increased from 9k to 11k) and it keep increasing time to time since it crashed on 24k sat.
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2017, 02:07:22 PM

I would say XtraByte really undervalued at the moment and definetly will go up this week Smiley

I agree they lost like half the price since that shitty website came out I think it will be up not sure how much.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
klien_br

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 02:17:29 PM

Syscoin go to moon
chubathing (OP)

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 01:01:00 AM

more please
mamaya

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 01:03:34 AM

Civic, its still in ICO but has already raised close to its cap. Its going to trade quite high once the ICO closes and it will only go up from there.
klien_br

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 01:22:46 AM

Syscoin

I think the next target is between 12500 and 13000
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: