Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 11:31:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM SITE] - Cryptxc.com - Any Victims?  (Read 377 times)
bitcoin8647 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 12:29:35 PM

Please aware of "Cryptxc.com".

I have deposited quite many cryptocurrencies here because of low prices.
However, these coins are unreal, because I cannot withdraw any coins.

I had to check several times, but it was my fault as I could not checked it in detail becauase this site has been listed in coinmarketcap.com as #78 with a certain of volume.
But that transaction also was fake made by owner, I guess.

I am so desperated due to my carelessness, and please recheck if it is scam site or not before you invest any.

If there are any victims like me, please send me message to know how to deal with this situation.
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2017, 01:09:15 PM

I had to check several times, but it was my fault as I could not checked it in detail becauase this site has been listed in coinmarketcap.com as #78 with a certain of volume.

I am so desperated due to my carelessness, and please recheck if it is scam site or not before you invest any.

If there are any victims like me, please send me message to know how to deal with this situation.

What is it, I have never heard of it?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
bitcoin8647 (OP)

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 11:59:06 AM

It's cryptocurrency exchtange, but it's totally scam.
cryptoguy2

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 03:17:18 PM

I (& many like us) also have been a victim of cryptxc. Generally I check the reviews of exchange before signing up on it. But when I saw that KMD was available at nearly 2/3 of the bittrex price there, I signed up in hurry without checking the reviews. Rest you know what would have happened.

I have mailed them about the withdrawal issue but they haven't replied yet.

Best place to attack these motherfu#kers is on their social media profile.

They are not there on facebook.
They are on twitter but not active since Feb. So no use of tweeting (Found many people asking for KMD withdrawal issue on twitter).

I tried to find the founder named as Andrew Jones on fb. Searched "Andrew Jones crypto" on fb. I got a few results but the profile pic they have doesn't match with the photo of Andrew shown on website. So, you don't know which one of them is founder of cryptxc & who knows whether the name & photo they have used as a founder of the exchange is real or not.
zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 09:47:39 PM

They have thread here and users are saying they are scam and i see scam accusation against them. 
Can you post this here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0 with all evidence so DT members can tag them?
savioroshan

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 06:58:46 PM

I can't understand why you guys are not checking any reviews before using any site. You guys are investing your hard earned money. So before using any site just enquire about it . If you can't find any reviews any where in the net, just open a thread in this forum. Definitely someone will help you with that. So next time onwards please do this when you are going to invest or deposit anything on a new site . And thanks for sharing your experience with this exchange.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: