Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:04:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 [252] 253 254 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] MONETHA - Decentralised reputation with built-in payments  (Read 187428 times)
crypto1998

Activity: 146
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 11:27:03 AM
Last edit: April 26, 2019, 12:47:38 PM by crypto1998

"The future is for everyone!" 💚🌐
ETHOS has been included in Monetha's payment gateway!

what about price from 500 sat to 300 satoshi you should buy back your token or no one gonna trust on you anymore peoples bought @Monetha_io  at 500 satoshi they are in big lost now 😡😡

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 01:08:43 PM

what about price from 500 sat to 300 satoshi you should buy back your token or no one gonna trust on you anymore peoples bought @Monetha_io  at 500 satoshi they are in big lost now 😡😡
Not only that MTH, but almost all altcoin are experiencing the same situation because the market's downward trend is still happening in recent days. If you believe in their team they will surely surprise you because I have watched this project for a long time and believe that they will soon have information about buying tokens to make it possible for MTH prices soar in the near future. Now is not the time for you to invest because in this downward trend, everything is possible and no one can predict the future of this market.
Monetha.io

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2019, 01:45:46 PM

Buy MTH tokens with EUR! Now available on Coinmerce! (MTH/EUR) 🇪🇺
⤵️
https://coinmerce.io/uk/buy/mth

▬▬▬▬▬▬ MONETHADecentralised Trust and Reputation with Built-In PaymentsMONETHA ▬▬▬▬▬▬
LuckyBtc
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 03:59:48 PM

what about price from 500 sat to 300 satoshi you should buy back your token or no one gonna trust on you anymore peoples bought @Monetha_io  at 500 satoshi they are in big lost now 😡😡
Not only that MTH, but almost all altcoin are experiencing the same situation because the market's downward trend is still happening in recent days. If you believe in their team they will surely surprise you because I have watched this project for a long time and believe that they will soon have information about buying tokens to make it possible for MTH prices soar in the near future. Now is not the time for you to invest because in this downward trend, everything is possible and no one can predict the future of this market.
Monetha team certainly won't buy the tokens, We just have to wait for market to change It's direction, Price cannot go down forever. It might be the last dip(I hope) before the mega alt season.
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 10:25:23 PM

Monetha should be added to the payment gateway and as an incentive to offer discounts on fees and purchasing. This will add further demand for the coin otherwise there won't be enough demand from investors

zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 10:15:51 AM

Monetha team certainly won't buy the tokens, We just have to wait for market to change It's direction, Price cannot go down forever. It might be the last dip(I hope) before the mega alt season.
yes but first turn of price grow is BTC then the second alt will move up. right now market is stable and for me and my trader fellows its enough for take a breath. monetha is real project and progress is going on ups and downs in price is part of the trading. BTC touchs 5500$ then after a little dip price again in green. let's hope for good.
rijaljun

Merit: 267

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 12:21:11 PM

Is there any big updates from the team so far? I was trading MTH and got some profit from them. Looks like the team are hardly promoting the project through facebook advertisement, but is there any big progress from them since this is an enough old project?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
LuckyBtc
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 01:17:10 PM

Is there any big updates from the team so far? I was trading MTH and got some profit from them. Looks like the team are hardly promoting the project through facebook advertisement, but is there any big progress from them since this is an enough old project?
No big announcement as far as I know, Just small updates here and there! I just hope they announce some big partnership, That would cheer up MTH holders, Also price will go up a bit.
nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 02:16:56 PM

No big announcement as far as I know, Just small updates here and there! I just hope they announce some big partnership, That would cheer up MTH holders, Also price will go up a bit.
yes right, news about potential partnerships will be very entertaining and foster great hopes for the growth of MTH tokens.
a few days ago there was a pretty interesting update : Monetha now available at Coinmerce (MTH/EUR)
rijaljun

Merit: 267

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 03:17:43 PM

I thought I was just not up-to-date. I hope there will be a big move from the team. However, a continuous development within small update can also help the price increase.

yes right, news about potential partnerships will be very entertaining and foster great hopes for the growth of MTH tokens.
Not just a partnership, we need a big partnership announcement!

a few days ago there was a pretty interesting update : Monetha now available at Coinmerce (MTH/EUR)
I don't think this kind of listing announcement is interesting. How could people impressed with listing on a small exchange while the project is already listed on the most favoured exchange (Binance)?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Monetha.io

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 01:30:26 PM

✅ Dashboards and analytics; 📊
✅ MTH token is added to Ethos wallet; 📱
✅ ETHOS token is included in payment gateway; 🛍️
✅ Buy MTH with EUR on Coinmerce. 🇪🇺
☀️
https://youtu.be/_5vwu61NIFA

▬▬▬▬▬▬ MONETHADecentralised Trust and Reputation with Built-In PaymentsMONETHA ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Monetha.io

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 02:44:22 PM

Would you like more data on your deals/orders performance? Create custom reports out of the information you are interested in with the Report Builder! 🙂🛒
⤵️
https://www.monetha.io

https://twitter.com/Monetha_io/status/1123236533128056832

Monetha.io

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 01:31:27 PM

Here’s a video preview of the Report Builder. 🎦
Integrate Monetha’s e-commerce solution today! 😎👍
⤵️
https://www.monetha.io

https://twitter.com/Monetha_io/status/1123580621044031489

humanitee

Activity: 1302
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 03:34:04 PM

It may take a long time for prices to rise again
and the market situation is still one of its effects

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
crypto1998

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 12:13:45 PM

and monetha price ? when rise u will keep dumping i hope u will delisted from binance
crypto1998

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 12:17:12 PM
Last edit: May 02, 2019, 12:32:38 PM by crypto1998

they don't have a choice if price still falling BINANCE will delist them and if
 BINANCE delist MONETHA no one gonna trust on them anymore  Grin
Monetha.io

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2019, 03:55:06 PM

Monetha's reputation widget is an example of how decentralized reputation can work. Read, learn, and even build your own widget – all in the article below 🙂⛓
⤵️
https://blog.monetha.io/reputation-widget/

Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568

COMBONetwork

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 04:17:02 PM

It is true that it all depends on market conditions if conditions improve, most likely the price will also rise, but even so, I cannot guarantee that the most important thing is we hope and pray that market conditions can return to normal

Monetha.io

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2019, 02:00:22 PM

"Liberate mobile data!" 📶 ⛓
DENT is now a part of Monetha's payment gateway!

https://twitter.com/Monetha_io/status/1124312673485766657

LuckyBtc
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 04:12:32 PM

It is true that it all depends on market conditions if conditions improve, most likely the price will also rise, but even so, I cannot guarantee that the most important thing is we hope and pray that market conditions can return to normal
Define "normal". Market currently is bullish, But only for Bitcoin lol, Once Bitcoin settles down altcoins will go soaring high. We just don't know when's that going to happen, I hope soon.
Pages: « 1 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 [252] 253 254 »
  Print  

Jump to: