Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:26:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [not yet an ANN] Real estate investment into lend  (Read 806 times)
sliwka1980 (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 03:10:08 PM

Hi, I'm new on the forum. I was thinking how community would react to the idea of making an ICO for real-estate investment for lend.

ICO parameters would like this (to discuss):

5-15% management of the company, rest into investments into real estate.

Business model would be like this:

1. Purchase a plot
2. Execution of an architectural project
3. Construction execution
4. Technical acceptance
5. Rent for offices or private individuals
6. Monthly dividends from rent after deduction of tax
Investment for max 5-7 years and selling the whole real estate buyiing all the tokens (buy-out and burn).

It's like a bond mechanism.

Or maybe to do several investments (like token sale every year to build more buildings)?

I have selected technology but it would require building up a team, selecting place of inestment, creating a smart contract with dividends mechanism, etc.. so it would be a preparation project at least 6-8 months before the ICO.

What do you think about this idea?
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
spain cool

Activity: 590
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 03:24:45 PM

need info detail about supply coin?
szfinx

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 03:27:33 PM

The idea itself is good.... However I can't see a way to make it happen successfully.

You are proposing a IPO of a non existing company. You mentioned ICO, but in the reality the coin/token are only share, not a mean of exchange.
Property development requires a huge capital outlay and a professional team to be able to distinguish between success and failure.
How could you sell this idea to someone with such amount of excess cash who could easily invest it in the property market anywhere else in the world.

Investing in properties are a good way to secure passive income for decades (that's what I am doing) but it doesn't require cryptocurrency. With this idea, you try to solve a non-existing problem.

dexxdim

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 03:32:23 PM

Could you PM me with contact details, please? We're a real estate company currently looking into integrating direct crypto payment solutions. Let's have a chat.
goodguyed

Activity: 388

Twitter: @goodguyed

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 03:37:43 PM

Could you PM me with contact details, please? We're a real estate company currently looking into integrating direct crypto payment solutions. Let's have a chat.
that sure was quick and coincidental.

Signature for sale by owner
Celendion

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 04:18:07 PM

you need to visit https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1923612.0

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
topl_chris

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 04:32:27 PM

Sounds a bit like a REIT to me. Is this what you were going for?
Richardnoordsche

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 04:37:05 PM

still need information about this project, I will see the progress about this project because I think this kind a potential project for future
satria33

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 04:42:36 PM

Hi, I'm new on the forum. I was thinking how community would react to the idea of making an ICO for real-estate investment for lend.

ICO parameters would like this (to discuss):

5-15% management of the company, rest into investments into real estate.

Business model would be like this:

1. Purchase a plot
2. Execution of an architectural project
3. Construction execution
4. Technical acceptance
5. Rent for offices or private individuals
6. Monthly dividends from rent after deduction of tax
Investment for max 5-7 years and selling the whole real estate buyiing all the tokens (buy-out and burn).

It's like a bond mechanism.

Or maybe to do several investments (like token sale every year to build more buildings)?

I have selected technology but it would require building up a team, selecting place of inestment, creating a smart contract with dividends mechanism, etc.. so it would be a preparation project at least 6-8 months before the ICO.

What do you think about this idea?

Need more information with this project, Roadmap Huh
sliwka1980 (OP)

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 09:31:06 PM

Hi,

I'm replying in the free time, so please be patient Smiley.

1. It's not a project yet, I'm trying to define it, because it is an idea and (as project manager) I'm defining the steps that MUST be and SHOULD be done to be proper.
2. I have selected technology for build
3. I could arrange a team of architect, manager of contract for the build process evaluation - it is not a problem to arrange people if needed, it is a building process so competences may be "bought" by employment like the normal build goes.
4. I don't know about the supply coin. As I got information, normally there should be an ETH contract that secures token owners for dividends, but any technological comments will be useful (technological part of the team of IT).
5. ICO is a mechanism as alternative to IPO's. If there will be team of founders or initial investors it is not a problem to invest into company to have the entity for ICO and do it safely and properly.
6. I will look at this REX project, I didn't know it
7. Real estate company - please contact me on the forum, I want the project definition to be transparent to the community (name, what technology, etc.) or if there are some elements of know-how, then inform us as community in those elements that are not classified. I have selected initially technology for it, but I'm open.
8. Once again, it is not an ICO yet - it is project definition to see if there is real opportunity to do this.
9. I will try to set up a meeting with owners of a huge plot that want to build a recreation facility, maybe they would be initial investors for this, we will see.

All must be done slowly, step-by step (i.e. jurisdiction for the ICO entity, project calculation in excel of profitablity etc., parameters of the smart contract).

And competition.. because maybe there are such solutions. But it is not an idea of a platform. It is just a simple idea - bunch of people invests into real estate, that is represented by tokens with guarantee of dividends and exit from the investment. One man or eve several people is not able to easly  0.7-0.9M USD into project. But if there is 30-70 people, it is easier. Better have a little piece of cafe than nothing..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: