Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:02:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: High school dropout who invested in bitcoin is now a millionaire at 18  (Read 6520 times)
Dingdongjl

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:15:11 AM

I believe that everyone has their own lucky strike, but the matter is no one knows when it come so to others their strike just pass by. I hope my lucky strike will not.

"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AurumService

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 08:27:24 AM

You know it`s rather hard to define whether such stories are true or false. Of course there`re people who became really rich due to e-currencies but however it`s kinda rare. There`s a cryptomarket, investors, players, startupers but it should be mentioned that this industry is rising force now.
nicko122

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:32:44 AM

This kid is certainly a fine fellow, but there was a lot of luck. On the other hand, he did everything right and honestly earned his money, so to judge him for something is not worth it.
BagzMM

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:48:50 AM

Wow what a nice story. At the age of 12 he has already that confidence and believe to the Bitcoin technology and after 6 years of waiting and not get affected by fud he gets his reward and become millionaire. He is so brilliant and brave to take all risk at young age. Congrats dude
xanaxxx

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:29:51 AM

these are the get rich stories that attract all those noobs that want to wake up tomorrow also seeing millions on their bank accounts. While it's nice to see that, also kind of annoying
Lamisa asfiya

Activity: 242

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:59:04 PM

In my opinion, he is very fortunate that he is a millionaire now and he can do a lot if he wishes. If you want, you can connect with big business, And since she has dropped out of high school, she can spend a long time in it. Now if he wants, he can continue reading at the highest school in the country, because there is no shortage of his economy.
TechnoBibble

Activity: 179

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:25:02 PM

this can be a passion for young people today even though they are young but they are able to become young millionaires
qtronix

Activity: 596

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:30:58 PM

This guy has a real talent if he managed to earn so cleverly with the help of bitcoin. We have much to learn from him.
minhlee95

Activity: 527
Merit: 101

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:41:13 PM

This is a great start in life for this student. Cryptocurrency gives a very special opportunity for everyone.

Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:53:25 PM

This is a great start in life for this student. Cryptocurrency gives a very special opportunity for everyone.

Being a student is a great start of life's journey and since I was a kid my parents made be believed that education is the key to success. Definitely they're right but not all of those who succeed from their education had a higher paying job. Some were frustrated and yet other went out jobless, so if a drop out student focused on bitcoin investments then he/she can be a role model of success to students whose successful or not. Everybody deserved to like him as long as there is hard work.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:07:01 PM

Wow what a nice story. At the age of 12 he has already that confidence and believe to the Bitcoin technology and after 6 years of waiting and not get affected by fud he gets his reward and become millionaire. He is so brilliant and brave to take all risk at young age. Congrats dude
He is brillant because they bought bitcoin last 6 years ago and because of his patient they are now millionaire now. There are many people who are selling their bitcoin last few years ago and for sure most of them are crying right now because they lose a lot of money.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Nurul_

Activity: 181
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:13:56 PM

I believe and no wonder gan. because my friends who are still in school and even just graduate school within 1 year they have become a millionaire. so they can meet the daily needs of me myself .

DABANKING  - The Decentralized Gaming Platform
▸ Minning DAA Token NOW, Earn ETH Lifetime!◂
miyong

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:37:42 PM

Dropping out of highs school is never a good idea. You learn things there that you will need later on in life. He was clever to have made this decision and I am glad he came out on top. This is another story of a wealthy young man who is retired for life living off investments.

Yes, quitting with your study is not a good decision however, because of the money anyone can go back to school anytime and continue to learn. 

Such a great achievement! Really admire someone that become successful thru bitcoin.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
vnck25

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:55:01 PM

He made a wise decision to invest in BTC at that time! I think mainly it was his luck. If you look at real data, I think you will find that people who have at least a high school education do well compared to drop outs. There are many cases where high school or even college drop outs have done extremely well and have become billionaires. Also remember that cryptocurrencies are highly volatile and you might end up loosing your entire investment! So it does not matter that one person became very successful, it does not say that everyone who gets into cryto will do fine and that every high school drop out will outshine the rest! 
tdtduy

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:12:58 PM

Becoming a millionaire is a good thing. But I do not encourage this. This information can make many young people misunderstand that if you just research and invest in the Cryptocurrency market, even accepting to give up education, can change lives better. That is dangerous, because there are not many successful young people like that. The rate is very low. Be a millionaire and be a successful person on the way to education.
tuljan

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:31:10 PM

Becoming a millionaire is a good thing. But I do not encourage this. This information can make many young people misunderstand that if you just research and invest in the Cryptocurrency market, even accepting to give up education, can change lives better. That is dangerous, because there are not many successful young people like that. The rate is very low. Be a millionaire and be a successful person on the way to education.

Dude, I couldn't agree more.
This story is interesting but really he's one in a million(er).  Grin
Education is very important and gets you a very different perspective on life. I mean you'll value work and money much more if you finish collage and the opportunities are also much bigger. You can always do crypto on the side but education will get you that steady income. If you're lucky you'll become a crypto millionaire but if you're not than the education will come in handy.
threegods

Activity: 113

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:43:46 PM

nd in general, of course, he was very lucky. he had the opportunity and took the shot so it is a nice decision
As roma

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:55:39 PM

inspiring story, at 12 years old has bitcoin and invested in the long run. It's great and needs to be replicated. All can be searched with money including school

I think age is no problem, you can be 12 years old when Bitcoin mining is still possible with GPU and you can tinker with it, maybe this technology then and mine some 1000 coins. These coins are now worth a few million and most of them are in their early 20's and I have some friends and more at the same age, who mine coins. And at the age of 12 and serious money like that, his parents need to be involved in every step of the $ 100K taxation and then converting to Bitcoin.
polikarp

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:57:48 PM

I saw his video and YouTube and it is very inspiring. One more thing to learn there is that he invested the profit in an online company as well for diversification.
datniccy97

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:59:30 PM

Damn that could have been me. I had 50BTC in 2012 but sold when my investment doubled, only to later see it moon Cry

However he played it, he's a baller now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: