Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:31:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [OFFERING] I will do your college assignments for Bitcoin  (Read 337 times)
divinemaniac (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 04:04:36 PM

If you need any of your programming college assignments done, then I am the right man for the job.

What I can do:
C/C++
Java
Web (HTML, CSS, PHP/MySQL)
JavaScript
Node.js

Prices start from 0.01 BTC and will depend on the assignment/project (Might go lower if very small project)
P.M. Me the details.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
glerand

Activity: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 04:23:56 PM

That's a very good offer, a lot of busy people can be interested by your service.
I also recommend you to give a vouch to a trusted member, so that interested people can see what your work looks like.
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 06:19:37 PM

If you need any of your programming college assignments done, then I am the right man for the job.

What I can do:
C/C++
Java
Web (HTML, CSS, PHP/MySQL)
JavaScript
Node.js

Prices start from 0.01 BTC and will depend on the assignment/project (Might go lower if very small project)
P.M. Me the details.

You mean doing people's work for them as a cheating method or you just know coding and could develop programs?
I might be needing your skills for something really stupid but I'll PM you the details.
divinemaniac (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 04:29:17 PM

You mean doing people's work for them as a cheating method or you just know coding and could develop programs?
I might be needing your skills for something really stupid but I'll PM you the details.

I mean i know coding and can develop programs Cheesy
I have replied to your PM. pleas take a look Cheesy
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 08:51:38 AM

That's a very good offer, a lot of busy people can be interested by your service.
I also recommend you to give a vouch to a trusted member, so that interested people can see what your work looks like.
Not at all. That's not a good idea at all.
Op is offering something which will do him some good by getting some money, but it is harming the some one's future. They will get their assignments done by paying some money but when in real exam, they will just fail.

Plus, if the institution comes to know of this, they may take disciplinary action against the student too.

In the past I have observed many people came with similar services but not seeing anyone sustaining. Probably parents and institutions might not prefer availing such services.
divinemaniac (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 12:15:00 PM

Not at all. That's not a good idea at all.
Op is offering something which will do him some good by getting some money, but it is harming the some one's future. They will get their assignments done by paying some money but when in real exam, they will just fail.

Plus, if the institution comes to know of this, they may take disciplinary action against the student too.

In the past I have observed many people came with similar services but not seeing anyone sustaining. Probably parents and institutions might not prefer availing such services.

I agree with you 100%
This is for people who are too 'busy' to do their assignments.
I have a couple of friends who study in the U.S. who have a hard time balancing assignments and work.
This is for those people.
I highly encourage people to do their own assignments and gain knowledge by themselves if possible.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: