Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:17:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ether fail icos but how can it run apps?  (Read 280 times)
Alttrader203 (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 05:26:22 PM

Some recent icos, when they are live with an app, will put mich bigger pressure on eth network. Or am I wrong?
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2017, 05:35:41 PM

Some recent icos, when they are live with an app, will put mich bigger pressure on eth network. Or am I wrong?

yes, it is a one big fail pyramid scam crap, worthless
they're slowly think of idea to make it work but seen now the bitcoin pump happen so fast so is the eth pump, and now it network fuckup, literally! it is going to get worst, a lose-lose situation for bagholders.

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
psychosis7

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

severe mental disorder

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 05:38:00 PM

yes, it is a one big fail pyramid scam crap, worthless
they're slowly think of idea to make it work but seen now the bitcoin pump happen so fast so is the eth pump, and now it network fuckup, literally! it is going to get worst, a lose-lose situation for bagholders.

Well if you dump now then you're not a bag holder. I see the price of ETH going down the shit hole over the next few months. Unless wonderboy Vitalik can fix the scaling problem.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: