Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:25:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Get out of ethereum while you still can!  (Read 10018 times)
Delicat

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:17:30 AM

nice to look now, but what will it be after 1 year. but it is hard to see ETH fall down since so many Alts are depednding on its ecosystem.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rexter

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:42:16 AM

Every time when the price go dump don't be panic just chill relax,be glad when the price goes down it is an advantage to buy more ETH for those holding coin for long term,but for those who or not they are the one whose selling there coins.I don't think that Ethereum is a ponzi scheme it is some kind of non sense issue.
1020kingz

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

Telegram Moderator, Hire me

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:01:00 AM

I do not think it is best to dump and leave ethereum instread it is the best time to buy it. Why did you say it is a scam when it listed second next to bitcoin in the market.
weredo911

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:15:20 PM

haha. Do not worry. Ethereum is still a good coin with the growth in long-term. There is no reason to not invest in it

I have pretended to be mentally retarded for seven years.
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 08:09:03 PM

I do not fear that ETH is a scam.

But I wonder if there is still so much upwards potential.

I mean it is valued at 31 Billion$ ...

Let me ask you a simple question if I may?

lest say the owners print 999 trillion of ETH, how much upword potential would you have if that happened?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
DroidR17A

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:37:33 PM

i would hate to see all the suicides from the crash of eth. spare yourself and get out now.

eth is nothing but a house of cards with other houses of cards built on top of it.

in other words, eth is a scam which enables other scams. it won't end well...

What is this based on, other than hot air? Scammers will scam, using Ethereum or any other platform that allows them to create smart contracts. or by copy and pasting a blockchain from somebody else's library (take Signatum as recent example). The community needs to educate themselves and stop falling for blatant scams, and those that can spot the scammers should report them to the admins. We, as a community need to do a better job at helping and educating each other, as regulations won't just affect ETH, it will affect all cryptos - apart maybe from things like AML Bitcoin that is already prepped for the toughest regulations.

To quote PT Barnum "a sucker is born every minute", and there's always some asshat willing to ruin it for everyone to satisfy their own greed.

As for Ethereum's future, the press and community seems to believe the opposite. https://hacked.com/is-ethereum-ready-to-play-catch-up-with-bitcoin/
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:20:52 PM

After few months of creating this thread, we can see clearly that ETH keep growing up, getting more popularized and having the price rising too. It is nowadays the most valuable altcoin and I think it will become more needed in the near future, as the number of ICO's investors go up.
Donaldturp

Activity: 228

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:32:10 PM

After few months of creating this thread, we can see clearly that ETH keep growing up, getting more popularized and having the price rising too. It is nowadays the most valuable altcoin and I think it will become more needed in the near future, as the number of ICO's investors go up.

It will be much bigger than this in the future, the reason is very simple, lots of people using ethereum platform to create smart contracts for their business and this makes ethereum a precious altcoins compared to the others on the market.
lokinator

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:50:53 PM

lest say the owners print 999 trillion of ETH, how much upword potential would you have if that happened?

Why would anyone answer that?? It's a ridiculous question. Eth is decentralized -- so it doesn't have "owners". Devs yeah, but not "owners." And they can't "print" 999 trillion Eth or any number for that matter. It's an established blockchain -- new coins can't be "printed," (whatever that means) only mined. And nobody has the hashing power to generate "999 trillion" Eth.

So again -- what is the point of the ridiculous fairy tale question?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
paragon07

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:02:26 PM

Etheruem is a scam? I don't believe that fucking question. Etheruem is the top 3 altcoin who give a profitable income nowadays. Etheruem was growing up, like bitcoin do. But i don't leave this altcoin until there still using it.
tam31

Activity: 143
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:06:41 PM

It will be much bigger than this in the future, the reason is very simple, lots of people using ethereum platform to create smart contracts for their business and this makes ethereum a precious altcoins compared to the others on the market.

Yes, We can see that there are many coins are made of ethereum and people are joining it everyday. I and my friends think that ethereum will have a good price next year.

We think that the price would be around 500-1000 dollars. Its already listed second so its the second best coin in the world right now.
iamhantei

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:40:57 AM

i would hate to see all the suicides from the crash of eth. spare yourself and get out now.

eth is nothing but a house of cards with other houses of cards built on top of it.

in other words, eth is a scam which enables other scams. it won't end well...

are you really sure ETH is a scam? give a proof it's a scam, ETH is in a top 3 altcoin so how can you say this is scams?
yonton

Activity: 854
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:53:50 AM

The header should say "Get in ethereum while you still can" some ppl get it backwards I understand though
Dralarn

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:29:38 PM

anyone spreading fear uncertainty and doubt should be ashamed if they don't have a legit source or reason to blame any token. Yes, many tokens out there are worth about nothing and many ICO's are out there offering absolute valueless stuff to investors, but that doesn't mean that serious projects are doing the great. Ethereum has proved many of time that it is indeed serious and that it intents to build something big, which it already has done, it's just a matter of time until people start getting into etnereum and using the network to user their decentralized apps. It's a matter of time really, they have the first mover advantage just like Bitcoin and just like Bitcoin ETH will make the difference in the market and reward anyone who was invested early.
DroidR17A

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:27:16 PM

The header should say "Get in ethereum while you still can" some ppl get it backwards I understand though

Hehe, there you go. Thanks for the translation  Grin Ethereum is on the up, big time, and we're nowhere near it's peak potential yet.
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:38:24 PM

I agree, there should be limited supply and no trust. Decentralization was the goal of blockchain but with ethereum it has become more centralized. But who am I to judge, just another noob that dont understands the matter. I wouldnt say ethereum is a scam though, but many scams are built on top of it.

I think its not that hard to comprehend why this is happening. Many businesses realized how easy they could built a token on this blockchain and therefore bought a lot of eth and stabilized the value, also the following ICO craziness is a key factor of holding eth where it is. I wonder what will happen when ICOs start to get regulated because of all those scams. Maybe ethereum will suffer the most of all from this.

Anon

Activity: 53
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:34:32 PM

BTC will crash and die before ETH. The forks, slow transaction times and crazy high fees will do the job sooner or later.
markint

Activity: 329
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:59:58 PM

Ethereum has become my favorite altcoin, and practically the majority of my transactions are made through ethers. At this time, bitcoin is only convenient for me as a store of value due to its high costs, so I will continue to support ethereum until something superior desplace it, which I do not think will happen soon.
Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:04:28 AM

I guess for now we are seeing an alive and kicking Ethereum. We will wait and see whether the news, bad and good, about Ethereum will pull it down or push it up. So far, Ethereum is still very much thriving although not growing as fast as other altcoins or even Bitcoin. Ethereum has not yet broken its previous ATH. This is a waiting game. But because of so many ICOs on Ethereum, I think it will hardly fall hard.

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ahoenk

Activity: 1232
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:34:31 AM

As long as project still on progress and the developer is good i can not say the token or coin is scam. Yes many people use ethereum smart contract for scaming other. But not all of them. Look at omisego, genesis vision, idex,monaco..they are all not scam. Monaco released their card. Omisego gives investor much return. Popuolous give many investor 10x eeturn. Dont spread FUD !!!

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄