Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:44:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Value Propositions for Tokens for a Loyalty Program ICO  (Read 541 times)
BenjaminBurg (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 08:42:50 PM

If I want to do a loyalty program and raise capital through an ICO.   I will sell tokens to raise capital.   What propositions can I propose with tokens that will make tokens attractive and grow in value as the loyalty program grows.   The obvious answer is to link shared profits to tokens.   This raises regulatory issues.   What other value propositions for tokens have people used in successful ICOs?
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LevelNet

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

LevelNet Official

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 11:59:52 AM

The profit is not always right, especially for technology companies. Look at the metrics in your business. For example, the number of users, likes, rt, or something else

▀▀▀▀  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  LEVELNET  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄               The World’s First Distributed Cyber Security Platform               ▄▄▄▄
FACEBOOK  ■  TWITTER  ■  MEDIUM  ■  REDDIT  ■  STEEMIT  ■  WEBSITE  ■  WHITEPAPER
simik

Activity: 35
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 01:15:11 PM

What are you raising capital for? You could back tokens by the product or service you are going to make. Say, you are making a hosting provider, then a token could be backed by $5 worth of hosting.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 08:36:42 AM

If I want to do a loyalty program and raise capital through an ICO.   I will sell tokens to raise capital.   What propositions can I propose with tokens that will make tokens attractive and grow in value as the loyalty program grows.   The obvious answer is to link shared profits to tokens.   This raises regulatory issues.   What other value propositions for tokens have people used in successful ICOs?
If your sole motto is just to raise funds, it will not work in the first place as everyone has learned the lessons the hard way.

If your ico is associated with some really good service and products and you can prove at least in theory that it is self sustainable and profitable for the developers as well as the investors, there will be a decent chance for that.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: