Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:18:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Share my Investment Opportunity?  (Read 869 times)
corneg (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 06:17:39 AM

Hi Everyone,

I am new here and I posted an opportunity that has great value and potential for growth. I just don't like to compete with all the junk scam stuff on the web. The real disappears between the fake Huh

So I want to introduce myself and ask you if you are interested for me to give you more details..

I am 28 year old male from South Africa and came into bitcoin in January this year just before btc boomed to many all time highs. So I bought a package in a btc mine and slowly, but surely the mine is making a few btc at a time.

Now what I want to share is this.. There is a company in South Africa that launched an advertising opportunity to advertise any business or classified ad almost like Facebook. What is unique about this is that investors make a one time investment in these adshare packages and can share in the profit of the business by either passively waiting for others to grow structure by referrals or doing referrals yourself and earning commissions in bitcoin for every share sold.

1 share = .08btc producing 6.2btc per cycle- A cycle is 2048 shares under a structure.

A person can invest in anything from 1 share to 112 shares and the structure is filled with shares not people. Certain levels also produce auto shares so as you and others grow, free shares are added which also produce and income.

This company also have an eCommerce part which works on helping businesses accept bitcoin and connects these shops to people who have invested. Up to date more than 150btc has been paid out since February. This opportunity is new, but many people have already had great growth in a short time.

Have I made money? Yes, I made my btc back and more than doubled it in 2 weeks with 0.1966btc in my wallet. I think that is a great start Grin

Training available every day on zoom.

If you find value and want to know more, PM me and I will gladly share it with you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AikFrank

Activity: 160
Merit: 10

Cryptocurrency Developer

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 09:18:43 AM

No link? No Company name?

Contact me for your Cryptocurrency Development. Linux, Web, Windows, Mac, Android, and Electrum Wallets Can all be developed!
Minerolero

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 09:15:08 PM

Hi Everyone,

I am new here and I posted an opportunity that has great value and potential for growth. I just don't like to compete with all the junk scam stuff on the web. The real disappears between the fake Huh

So I want to introduce myself and ask you if you are interested for me to give you more details..

I am 28 year old male from South Africa and came into bitcoin in January this year just before btc boomed to many all time highs. So I bought a package in a btc mine and slowly, but surely the mine is making a few btc at a time.

Now what I want to share is this.. There is a company in South Africa that launched an advertising opportunity to advertise any business or classified ad almost like Facebook. What is unique about this is that investors make a one time investment in these adshare packages and can share in the profit of the business by either passively waiting for others to grow structure by referrals or doing referrals yourself and earning commissions in bitcoin for every share sold.

1 share = .08btc producing 6.2btc per cycle- A cycle is 2048 shares under a structure.

A person can invest in anything from 1 share to 112 shares and the structure is filled with shares not people. Certain levels also produce auto shares so as you and others grow, free shares are added which also produce and income.

This company also have an eCommerce part which works on helping businesses accept bitcoin and connects these shops to people who have invested. Up to date more than 150btc has been paid out since February. This opportunity is new, but many people have already had great growth in a short time.

Have I made money? Yes, I made my btc back and more than doubled it in 2 weeks with 0.1966btc in my wallet. I think that is a great start Grin

Training available every day on zoom.

If you find value and want to know more, PM me and I will gladly share it with you.

So, this depends on more people joining into the business and putting their one time investments so the the system can thrive? Like a... pyramid? And also as AirFrans said, no link? No Company name?
DawQ

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 10:16:43 PM

This sounds incredibly shady and potentially a scam / money grab.

I'd stay away and avoid wasting time.
eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2017, 07:10:19 AM

Yes, that's correct. I smell it too hmmmn. Avoid this potentially scammy post. This is a warning to all. Invest at your own risk anyway.
Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 08:22:40 AM

1. So this is a perfect 'investment'? From your description there is nothing about potential risk, we can only earn money from it.
2. Op, your offer is too vague. What is the name of the company, you launched a company which is "almost like Facebook" but it has no website?
3. How exactly are you gonna guarantee that you won't grab people's coins and disappear?
Zektix

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 12:25:59 PM

interesting how this post got more attention than mine although nothing is presented Smiley guys would love your feedback on what I proposed / Zektix - decentralized gamified intelligence we have real technology and I would value highly your feedback regarding a token. Thanks!
ktabb

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2017, 01:42:38 PM

Definitely a scam. Anyone who claims to return more than double your money in 2 weeks is a scammer and a thief.

mndobit

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 06:11:38 PM

In My opinion you didn't provide all details and links to let us review your offer opportunity. to give you fair opinion.
Minerolero

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 01:39:58 PM

Whew, im glad to see that people here have their eyes open...
eni1

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

Shopify Expert | Website Designer |eCommerce Coach

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 09:43:19 PM

definitely scam,if not please provide links.

║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║█║▌
Shopify Expert | Website Designer |eCommerce Coach | eCommerce Business Developer
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 09:56:02 PM

more like a ponzi scheme and  the summary confirm it is a scam,be careful friends, with your hard earn bitcoin.
gidaahmad

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 01:34:55 AM

Fix scam? Or  Huh
I just wanted to know
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 01:49:35 AM

You deserve a negative trust rating for promoting a clear ponzi model but I ll let you slide this time cause you re obviously new in crypto.

I wonder how it is that you re not new into scamming people. Close this shitty thread and move on.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 03:31:10 AM

Well a newbie opens a new thread without giving any much info about company, website etc. And just want the investment from people. This is really a worry some for those who think to invest stay cautious. This really seems to be a ponzi and a money grabber.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: