Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:48:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Love Trumps Hate  (Read 348 times)
Moloch (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 07:32:05 AM

Gay Men's Chorus of Washington confronts protestors with music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xmsy6w0r7q0
merchantofzeny

Activity: 1036
Merit: 279

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 04:24:54 PM

Kinda weird that those people would go out of their way to poop on the event. It's like having a bunch of militant atheists go right in the middle of a religious parade to shout stuff like "God don't exist".
Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 04:54:28 PM

I do not support such provocations. Generally, the whole life of gays is a provocation against normal human principles of life. My opinion is that nothing they were allowed to publicly display their sexual orientation. Such things should be banned.
Machanto

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 12:02:57 PM

Gay Men's Chorus of Washington confronts protestors with music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xmsy6w0r7q0

Both demonstrations are kinda dumb. What do they aim by doing this?
How can a demonstration like this change the opposing views of another?
And what does Trump hate so much?
lexamagic

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 12:31:01 PM

I do not support such provocations. Generally, the whole life of gays is a provocation against normal human principles of life. My opinion is that nothing they were allowed to publicly display their sexual orientation. Such things should be banned.

I agree. You do not need to demonstrate your sexual orientation and propagate it. This destroys the normal society and the formation of the child's psyche.

TetraFugolini

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

Linux Geek

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 12:38:02 PM

I agree. You do not need to demonstrate your sexual orientation and propagate it. This destroys the normal society and the formation of the child's psyche.

I also agree, do what ever you want at home, but please don't block traffic in the whole city every time you want to parade.
SinLinJim

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 08:45:14 PM

Guys, It seems to me that they think in the morning that you need to give time to show yourself and implement your election program. It seems to me that it's not for nothing that people chose a tramp for the post of President of the United States. Indeed, All of it not only has ambitions but also a team that must bring the United States of America to a completely different level of development.

saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 09:36:44 PM

trump's never said a thing against homosexuals

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 10:14:44 PM

Some say that, "Some in the White House fret over what they view as the president’s fits of rage, and Trump’s longtime friends say his mood has been more sour than at any point since they have known him. They privately worry about his health, noting that he appears to have gained weight in recent months and that the darkness around his eyes reveals his stress."
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 01:12:55 AM

trump's never said a thing against homosexuals

You are absolutely right Smiley he lets the pen do the talking Wink

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/04/politics/lgbt-religious-liberty-executive-order/index.html

President Donald Trump campaigned on being a "real friend" to the gay community, but several LGBT rights organizations said the religious liberty executive order he signed Thursday could open the doors for more discrimination against gay Americans.

The order, signed during a ceremony in the White House Rose Garden, directs the Internal Revenue Service to exercise "maximum enforcement discretion" over the so-called Johnson amendment, which prevents churches and other tax-exempt religious organizations from endorsing or opposing political candidates. The order also provides "regulatory relief" for organizations that object on religious grounds to a provision in Obamacare that mandates employers provide certain health services, including coverage for contraception.

"In signing this so-called 'religious liberty' order, the president has essentially granted broad permission to discriminate, and ceded enormous power to unelected officials to interpret regulation and current law," Interim Executive Director Elizabeth Kohm told CNN. "We are deeply concerned that rights and protections for people from marginalized communities will be even further subject to the whims of others' personal ideology controlling their lives, a concept entirely antithetical to the values of freedom and dignity our nation holds dear."

It's called dog whistle politics:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dog-whistle_politics

Dog-whistle politics is political messaging employing coded language that appears to mean one thing to the general population but has an additional, different or more specific resonance for a targeted subgroup. The phrase is often used as a pejorative because of the inherently deceptive nature of the practice and because the dog-whistle messages are frequently distasteful to the general populace. The analogy is to a dog whistle, whose high-frequency whistle is heard by dogs but inaudible to humans.

Seems to fit Wink

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: