Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:42:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin $3000  (Read 2675 times)
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 07:38:21 AM

I'm not sure the price of $3000 can be reached in the near future, seen that user will sell when the price approached the bitcoin $3000, maybe they've been getting a lot of profit so as to sell all their bitcoin.

You have a point there, most of the users will obviously sell their bitcoins when another All Time High (ATH) bitcoin price show up after this network splitting. That is their strategy to gain or earn profit, as an investor who can't say yes to profit. Though, even it dumps or pumps, I'll keep holding my bitcoins until it reach my goal price.
Holding is indeed the right choice. But when you are given a chance to make a profit then I think the decision should be taken.
With some predictions, 3000USD might be achieved. We must be patient to determine the value of buy and sell.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Okurkabinladin

Activity: 574
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 07:50:42 AM

Bitcoin Is At An All-Time High, But Is It About To Self-Destruct?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/laurashin/2017/06/07/bitcoin-is-at-an-all-time-high-but-is-it-about-to-self-destruct/#53914661cb31

But this outcome may not bother some community members who see either path as a tradeoff. The transaction fees aren’t the only costs in the network. There’s also a cost to starting up a computer or miner that will support the network, and the developers fear that moving to a 2MB cap will increase that upfront cost, thereby concentrating mining power in even fewer hands. Sztorc says, “The people who make a lot of transactions — the business and exchanges — feel the urgency is immense. If anything, they almost have post-traumatic stress disorder at this point, because they get support calls all the time from people saying, My transactions aren’t going through. But these other people are just as serene as they can possibly get. They’re just like, This is how it’s supposed to work. People who can pay the appropriate fee will get it through. They’ll say these lesser transactions are just spam … So for some people, it’s wreaking havoc on their blood pressure and others are just as cool as a cucumber.”
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 07:58:26 AM

Reaching $3000 is not that far, because we have went close to the price and fell to the bottom close to $2200. So once again the growth towards $3000 has begun and this might make the price touch $3000 anytime soon.
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 08:13:26 AM

Just remember guys, scaling upgrade is underway. Mining Pools started to signal SegWitx2 2 days ago - which by itself is a very positive development.
The dips and decline we are seeing now are the only reactions of week hands. Investors are scared that there could be something wrong with scaling, a mojor fuck up.
This is why the liquidate some of their BTC holdings to wait out scaling upgrade. It is the best time to buy some still cheap coins.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 09:36:19 AM

Just remember guys, scaling upgrade is underway. Mining Pools started to signal SegWitx2 2 days ago - which by itself is a very positive development.
The dips and decline we are seeing now are the only reactions of week hands. Investors are scared that there could be something wrong with scaling, a mojor fuck up.
This is why the liquidate some of their BTC holdings to wait out scaling upgrade. It is the best time to buy some still cheap coins.
I have noticed that too. People are indeed waiting for a solid confirmation in the way that everything gets activated properly without any drawbacks, which admittedly is understandable.

By the time the activation is successfully completed, the price has probably peaked massively already, and that's when these people will start to enter the market.

But hey, long term wise they will still be doing well if they just keep hodling and not panic sell as result of the heavy price swings that the market will experience ~ firm hodlers always win.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
marseille

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 09:55:03 AM

Reaching $3000 is not that far, because we have went close to the price and fell to the bottom close to $2200. So once again the growth towards $3000 has begun and this might make the price touch $3000 anytime soon.

It won't be easy to touch that price very soon as price has fallen back and it has started to move again slowly and steadily but if we have to see the price of $3k then I think we need to hold our coins till the end of the year as I don't see it reaching there before that.
Vikingr

Activity: 798

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 11:47:31 PM

I'm not sure the price of $3000 can be reached in the near future, seen that user will sell when the price approached the bitcoin $3000, maybe they've been getting a lot of profit so as to sell all their bitcoin.
It will hit $3000 or over. Bitcoin shows that each major up is much more than the previous up, been like this for atleast end of the year.
Yes I think it will hit 3000 easily because the countries are thinking to legalize it and many countries legalized too . and last few days it hits 3000 and then 2700 and I think in a few weeks it will over 3000 or 3500 because as we can see the demand is going on ward and with demand the price will go up
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 11:49:09 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2017, 12:16:55 AM by Superways

It will hit $3000 or over. Bitcoin shows that each major up is much more than the previous up, been like this for atleast end of the year.
Yes it is very easy for bitcoin as the people and countries making interest in bitcoin I think in 2018 the demand will be doubled and the price will cross 3500 or more. Many countries are thinking to legalizing bitcoin and they will soon do this which will give more value to bitcoin and the interest and invest of traders will double
chineseprancing

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 11:57:35 PM

I was looking forward that in the future value of bitcoin was reach $3000 dollars. Due to continues increasing of bitcoin I was choose to invest to earn income.
Skarner21

Activity: 700

Massive price drop coming...

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2017, 11:58:03 PM

Yes it is very easy for bitcoin as the people and countries making interest in bit coin I think in 2018 the demand will be doubled and the price will cross 3500 or more. Many countries are thinking to legalizing bit coin and they will soon do this which will give more value to bit coin and the interest and invest of traders will double
For now since the interested people are increase for bitcoin and i heard india was planning to legalized bitcoin in their country it can push the value of bitcoin increase these following months or year once they declare to legal bitcoin in india..
And also hoping to see a good result this august after activation of segwit..

Make crypto as your bank.
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 01:13:26 AM

I was no doubt about the price of bitcoin, because I know that in the future, value of the bitcoin were increased up to $3000-$5000 that's my expectations in the future.
Taskford

Activity: 2534
Merit: 787

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 05:55:02 AM

I was looking forward that in the future value of bitcoin was reach $3000 dollars. Due to continues increasing of bitcoin I was choose to invest to earn income.

This is not far to happen. The slowly but steady crawl in the market will make that to happen.
We're just approaching the $3000 per btc. Maybe before this year ends or just by the first quarter of 2018.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 06:24:01 AM

This is not far to happen. The slowly but steady crawl in the market will make that to happen.
We're just approaching the $3000 per btc. Maybe before this year ends or just by the first quarter of 2018.

We are really near in the $3000 mark value but can we really hit that mark? I think the price is really resisting to go up and just like the last time it just hit a $2700 then goes back to $1900 because of the panic selling, and then the latest one it hit that mark again but still goes back to $2000 mark, and this time it is on the $2900 mark but really resisting to hit the $3000 mark, I am not gonna say that this time we can surely see that price cap but still wishing to land in that mark.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: