Bitcoin Forum
August 07, 2024, 05:20:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Free, Up-to-date and maintained guides for building nodes at pinode.co.uk  (Read 184 times)
Shermand100 (OP)

Activity: 55
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 12:22:07 PM

Hi all, I got annoyed a while ago when I built by first node with a display at how out of date the information available is. I know this is a fast paced technology with frequent software updates but there is certainly no need for guides being years out of date.

For this reason I've spent several hours consolodating my projects into guides and made them available at pinode.co.uk

I hope it inspires others to make nodes, supporting which ever blockscaling side you're on, or just for fun. I also plan to add more projects and would love to display some of the communities projects to. The ultimate goal is no make a go-to location for node building that is as current and maintained as possible. I may develop it into a wiki so it can be maintained by the community.

I hope it is of some use and a start at bringing the information together. Please leave suggestions below or alternatively I've set up a sub reddit at /r/pinode that may be less cluttered than chaining posts here.

The more community input the better

Dan

http://pinode.co.uk How to Guide Library for Nodes
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: