Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:11:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO LATE AUGUST] AVENTUS - ANTIFRAUD ANTI-SCALPING EVENT TICKETING  (Read 23112 times)
pumz

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 04:48:00 PM

Guys will you announce the amount you sold through presale to companies before the actual crowdsale?

Thank you.

Potentially, however it depends on whether our partners feel comfortable disclosing that as it is their personal information. Smiley

When you are running crowdfunding to raise funds in rounds to gain trust and for maximum transparency every single project has shared with investors previously raised funds. It is in your own best interest to let everyone know about previous funds details.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aventus (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Aventus solution to disrupt ticketing market

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2017, 05:37:11 PM

Guys will you announce the amount you sold through presale to companies before the actual crowdsale?

Thank you.

Potentially, however it depends on whether our partners feel comfortable disclosing that as it is their personal information. Smiley

When you are running crowdfunding to raise funds in rounds to gain trust and for maximum transparency every single project has shared with investors previously raised funds. It is in your own best interest to let everyone know about previous funds details.

We will definitely let you guys know how much the amount is, and some of the breakdown. But we cannot share the identities of investors if they are not comfortable with us doing so.

breezy22

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 05:56:49 PM

aventus, is the 5-day ICO available to U.S. residents? 
aventus (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2017, 06:10:41 PM

I will support the hard work of the aventus team, by following and running your program as best you can

Success AVENTUS.

Thank you Domoy77 we appreciate this!

If ICO does not meet the target?
what will you do?

If the ICO does not hit the minimum of $6million, we will refund everyone their investments.

lonelygrimm

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 07:35:42 PM

I will support the hard work of the aventus team, by following and running your program as best you can

Success AVENTUS.

what will you do?

If the ICO does not hit the minimum of $6million, we will refund everyone their investments.

BELIEVE !!! This is really great project with good vision and really helping ticketing system in the future, even i not really understand how it works (LOL Grin i'm still trying to understand the project fully), just be positive for the ICO

aventus (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2017, 07:53:59 PM

Success AVENTUS.

what will you do?

BELIEVE !!! This is really great project with good vision and really helping ticketing system in the future, even i not really understand how it works (LOL Grin i'm still trying to understand the project fully), just be positive for the ICO

Thanks so much Smiley. If you have any questions please let us know on Slack! Hopefully we can help clear things up.

aventus (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2017, 09:34:27 PM

hello sir , 1 post in ann thread for bounty sigcamp
in this thread or https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1955231.160 ?

I think he stated in the first page to post 2 in this new ANN Thread, but probably the rules are still the same which is still 50 posts until the end of ICO.

I think this is the main Aventus thread as stated in the OP, so we should put our posts here more often to keep this thread going..imho Smiley

You're correct! Anyways, I hope to hear new updates from this thread so it keeps going and we could see the development of the signature campaign too.

I personally agree with you since there are also participants and people who are confused and still have a doubt about this project and recently because of the sudden changes of new thread which gives the other participants a lot of confusion. Anyway I'll be keeping an eye for updates through this thread.

Hey, sorry for the changes in the details and thread, we were just trying to make you guys a more detailed one with the bounties and ICO details in the same place. Hope there are no doubts with the project, as we are here to answer your questions and concerns whenever. Smiley

Still waiting for new updates with this signature campaign as ICO will be starting soon and yup I agree with evilgreed about people having doubts but no worries, we are here to support you all the way.

Thanks for this. We appreciate your support Smiley. If you have any specific questions please be sure to ask us on Slack in the #bounties channel.

tmurfsbaby

Activity: 58

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2017, 10:44:30 PM

Hey dev, i dont know if im too late for bounty? but i just wrote this for ye guys:https://steemit.com/crypto-news/@the-celtic-tiger/aventus
Herdirfauzi

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 04:40:48 AM

Hey dev, i dont know if im too late for bounty? but i just wrote this for ye guys:https://steemit.com/crypto-news/@the-celtic-tiger/aventus

Not too late because I see ico started on 19 - 24 july ico only lasts for 5 days, thanks for the information.

CrackDown

Activity: 140

Never too old to learn

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 04:53:36 AM

am i too late if i write blog today ?
renes

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 07:12:30 AM

I've just looked your medium article about token allocation etc. and I think this project is going to skyrocket even though it doesn't attract many people like some projects.
tmurfsbaby

Activity: 58

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2017, 09:08:52 AM

Hey dev, i dont know if im too late for the bounty??? but i just wrote this for ye guys: https://steemit.com/crypto-news/@the-celtic-tiger/aventus
aventus (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2017, 10:19:14 AM

Hey dev, i dont know if im too late for the bounty??? but i just wrote this for ye guys: https://steemit.com/crypto-news/@the-celtic-tiger/aventus

Hey! Please join on the form on the bounty thread. Join our Slack group and the #bounties channel in case you have any question!

aventus (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2017, 10:53:39 AM

I've just looked your medium article about token allocation etc. and I think this project is going to skyrocket even though it doesn't attract many people like some projects.

Thanks renes! Yes, hopefully we can get some good growth before the ICO!

brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 12:12:24 PM

I really like dev aventus this one, because always active and reply to a thread of people here.
I very rarely meet dev like this hahahahahaha  Grin really very friendly.

Hopefully everyone who participates here is satisfied with your service.
regards from me : brokens for @aventus
SUCCESS AVENTUS
aventus (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2017, 12:15:35 PM

am i too late if i write blog today ?

Hi CrackDown! You are not. Please send us your proposal on the #bounties channel on the Aventus slack: https://slack.aventus.io

Makka

Activity: 594
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 04:16:45 PM

Success AVENTUS.

what will you do?

No no noooo! Don't say bad words! It will not happen, mate. It simply won't. $6 million? That's not really an ambitious figure. I am more than sure you guys will hit that ICO target. I have no doubt about it. The tide is on our side.  Cool
SonyEricSon

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 04:18:26 PM

Only 1% of total bounty allocation.
And you make a very difficult requirement, this is very unfeasible, the person giving the 5% does not make this difficult requirement

Please think again

aishyoo17

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 04:31:52 PM

Success AVENTUS.

what will you do?

No no noooo! Don't say bad words! It will not happen, mate. It simply won't. $6 million? That's not really an ambitious figure. I am more than sure you guys will hit that ICO target. I have no doubt about it. The tide is on our side.  Cool

Let's just give our 100% support to the team since we can clearly see that they are really trying their best to make this project successful.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE

─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|[.
JOIN US NOW!
]|
NJB18

Activity: 663

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 04:40:20 PM

Success AVENTUS.

what will you do?

No no noooo! Don't say bad words! It will not happen, mate. It simply won't. $6 million? That's not really an ambitious figure. I am more than sure you guys will hit that ICO target. I have no doubt about it. The tide is on our side.  Cool

Let's just give our 100% support to the team since we can clearly see that they are really trying their best to make this project successful.

Count me in. This project will hit it. No worries everyone. Break a leg!

A little concern though dev. I happened to drop by the spreadsheet of the signature campaign. I just noticed that my rank is still member and I have not been credited for wearing the avatar. My rank is already full member since the 21st of June and I have been wearing the avatar since then.

A little update is needed I guess. Thank you dev.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: