Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:56:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO LATE AUGUST] AVENTUS - ANTIFRAUD ANTI-SCALPING EVENT TICKETING  (Read 23112 times)
zucknail

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 04:23:01 PM

hello sir , 1 post in ann thread for bounty sigcamp
in this thread or https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1955231.160 ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 04:34:45 PM

I think he stated in the first page to post 2 in this new ANN Thread, but probably the rules are still the same which is still 50 posts until the end of ICO.
nelmari

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 04:48:43 PM

Why do not you create one thread?
So we can discuss with the crowds

Hey, discuss here please. There is another thread as well but this one is meant to have more detail!

So to make this clear, this will be the newly made ANN Thread where everyone who joined the signature campaign will be posting here instead of the first one right? Just making it sure, so it won't confuse us. Thanks!
aventus (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Aventus solution to disrupt ticketing market

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2017, 05:03:47 PM

how do you guys will prevent dumper and pumper at exchange when your system running in the future ? ex: if we buy a concert ticket at 5 AVT, but in the next day the price dropdown so the ticket price change to 7 AVT ? that's still confusing me, sorry if i'm missed one of your important point

Hi lonelygrimm, We do not require people to buy tickets with AVT. You can buy tickets with ETH or any ERC20 token. Market price stability will be from people who hold AVT for voting - e.g. applications sitting on top of the protocol. They will not be dumping the tokens since they need a stake to vote properly, and to gain significant reward from voting.

lousie9

Activity: 1680
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 05:20:24 PM

how do you guys will prevent dumper and pumper at exchange when your system running in the future ? ex: if we buy a concert ticket at 5 AVT, but in the next day the price dropdown so the ticket price change to 7 AVT ? that's still confusing me, sorry if i'm missed one of your important point

Hi lonelygrimm, We do not require people to buy tickets with AVT. You can buy tickets with ETH or any ERC20 token. Market price stability will be from people who hold AVT for voting - e.g. applications sitting on top of the protocol. They will not be dumping the tokens since they need a stake to vote properly, and to gain significant reward from voting.

Some traders may not sell all AVT shares to keep their assets, I'm sure dev and team also do it. I also have a similar question, but all new results and processes will be visible when the token has been published in the trading market.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

malami

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 01:29:01 AM

I hope this project succeeds, one thing I hate more than anything is ticket scalpers making it difficult for us to buy regular priced tickets.

▬▬▬▬ Lendoit ▮ P2P Cross Border Lending ▮ Lendoit ▬▬▬▬
All You Need Is Loan ▰▰ Revolutionizing the Lending Industry
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[TGE on December 2017]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
NJB18

Activity: 663

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 03:26:16 AM

All, please be sure to check out our video and give us your feedback Cheesy

Hi there, most hardworking dev!  Grin No pun whatsoever intended.  Wink

Where can we take a look at the video? It sounds interesting to me. For all of us lazy ass in here (pun intended  Cheesy), can you possibly provide us the link? We would sincerely appreciate that.

Hope you will consider. Will wait for your always prompt response, dev.

Thanks so much! For the win!  Cheesy 

Hey there Smiley. Of course we can. Its actually on the top post, you will see an image of the Youtube video and if you click it links to it. But for your convenience, here it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzODwzjplF4.

Thanks so much!

Thank you very much!

Hats off to you, dev!  Smiley
Herdirfauzi

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 04:44:15 AM

I hope this project succeeds, one thing I hate more than anything is ticket scalpers making it difficult for us to buy regular priced tickets.

All hope this project works, hopefully this project can be deleted by brokers because everyone hates against brokers.  let's support this project Smiley

Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 05:07:41 AM

I think he stated in the first page to post 2 in this new ANN Thread, but probably the rules are still the same which is still 50 posts until the end of ICO.

I think this is the main Aventus thread as stated in the OP, so we should put our posts here more often to keep this thread going..imho Smiley

You're correct! Anyways, I hope to hear new updates from this thread so it keeps going and we could see the development of the signature campaign too.
Grahnite

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

DeepOnions for the WIN!

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 08:35:25 AM

How is it different from this one on ETC with a working product

https://www.citizenticket.co.uk/bitticket/

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/bitticket-uses-ethereum-classic-to-book-tickets-on-a-blockchain/

?

Other than being on this more centralized and unsecure version of ethereum?

Oh there's some more: http://espass.it/links/

Hi Smiley

Here is how we are different to Bitticket:
- They manage people's accounts, freezing them if they are hoarding tickets and suspected of being touts. This means that the process is manual. It is not decentralised so people will have to trust their company and given the amount of shady business with ticket sellers this is far from a good thing to do.
- They also manually check for touts and investigate, we economically disincentivise touting by building the system in a way to enable the enforcement of price caps on secondary markets without having to trust anyone.
- They tightly couple the application to the blockchain. Anyone can plug into our protocol and use our services. No one else can make use of what they are building.

From most other competitors on that list, we are different because we stop touting. Also, we are a completely decentralised open protocol that anyone can plug into - there is no coupling between the Aventus application and the protocol.

The real value add of us using the blockchain is stopping shows from having 40-50% of their tickets on average not sell. By making it open, and allowing anyone to sell tickets and gain commissions from doing so on their apps (think - Spotify could plug in and sell tickets for an artist's show next to their stream that you're listening to on their app), we allow artists to reach a wider audience and sell out their shows more!

This is very good feedback. I initially also thought that this would be a competitor, but it still looks like Aventus is unique. I am skipping some other ICO'S and saving up to invest in Aventus. I think it has a lot of potential.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
aventus (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2017, 09:18:01 AM

All hope this project works, hopefully this project can be deleted by brokers because everyone hates against brokers.  let's support this project Smiley

Thanks so much guys Smiley.

aldrian09

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 09:47:29 AM

I just want to ask since I am confused with how many post I need to post for Ann thread because it is stated here that there should be 2 post in Ann thread but in the old Bounty Campaign thread it says Must post once a week in Ann thread. So which is which?
SonyEricSon

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 09:54:10 AM

I will support the hard work of the aventus team, by following and running your program as best you can

Success AVENTUS.

Thank you Domoy77 we appreciate this!

If ICO does not meet the target?
what will you do?

zahra4577

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 11:33:00 AM

123 avt for each eth? How much do you think it will be worth when it hits the market?
I think no one can exactly predict the price in market but given the interest that this project is getting from everyone I believe it will be most profitable investment for ico investors.

evilgreed

Activity: 728
Merit: 266

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 11:59:01 AM

I think this is the main Aventus thread as stated in the OP, so we should put our posts here more often to keep this thread going..imho Smiley

You're correct! Anyways, I hope to hear new updates from this thread so it keeps going and we could see the development of the signature campaign too.

I personally agree with you since there are also participants and people who are confused and still have a doubt about this project and recently because of the sudden changes of new thread which gives the other participants a lot of confusion. Anyway I'll be keeping an eye for updates through this thread.

╔═╗┬ ┬ ┬┌─┐┬┌─┐┌┐┌
║╣ │ └┬┘└─┐│├─┤│││
╚═╝┴─┘┴ └─┘┴┴ ┴┘└┘

Next generation reserve backed token for the decentralized web
   Stake and bond to earn up to 1000% APY
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN ELYSIAN FINANCE

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
olcaytu2005
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 12:03:41 PM

Guys will you announce the amount you sold through presale to companies before the actual crowdsale?

Thank you.
aventus (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2017, 12:39:15 PM

I personally agree with you since there are also participants and people who are confused and still have a doubt about this project and recently because of the sudden changes of new thread which gives the other participants a lot of confusion. Anyway I'll be keeping an eye for updates through this thread.

Hey, sorry for the changes in the details and thread, we were just trying to make you guys a more detailed one with the bounties and ICO details in the same place. Hope there are no doubts with the project, as we are here to answer your questions and concerns whenever. Smiley

nelmari

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 03:34:02 PM

Hey, sorry for the changes in the details and thread, we were just trying to make you guys a more detailed one with the bounties and ICO details in the same place. Hope there are no doubts with the project, as we are here to answer your questions and concerns whenever. Smiley

Still waiting for new updates with this signature campaign as ICO will be starting soon and yup I agree with evilgreed about people having doubts but no worries, we are here to support you all the way.
aventus (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2017, 03:55:20 PM

Guys will you announce the amount you sold through presale to companies before the actual crowdsale?

Thank you.

Potentially, however it depends on whether our partners feel comfortable disclosing that as it is their personal information. Smiley

aventus (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2017, 04:38:14 PM

123 avt for each eth? How much do you think it will be worth when it hits the market?

Hi talkingdreams, this is subject to change, since we are starting with USD targets and then converting to ETH based on the exchange rate. Right now, we had to recalculate with a $250/ETH exchange rate so its more like 99 AVT per ETH.

Since we have a reasonable target raise and it is definitively capped, we hope that it will continue to have value to people in the long term.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: