Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:17:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ETC bottom @17.62 $ , on the road to 21-25$ range in few hours/days ?  (Read 267 times)
ItchyIrish (OP)

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 03:23:56 PM

What do you think ? ETC@25$ next week ?
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 08:41:10 AM

That can be possible to happen for ETC. I got some ETC as part of my little investment portfolio in Bittrex and yes I bought them when it dipped together with Bitcoin almost three weeks ago. At its current rate, I am now having some profits. I believe and predict that it is on the upswing now and it is just waiting for some stimulus.

There is a great possibility that in July and as August is about to come, ETC and its brother ETH can have some mini-surge due to some FUD spread on the possibilities on and after the August One event.

Though I am a firm believe on Bitcoin as it remains to be the King of the Hill, it is not bad to also diversify and those two other coins are good to be part of anyone's basket portfolio.
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2017, 08:48:50 AM

on one hand ETC had a pretty nice rise and things seem to be over now. and usually when rises like what this coin had happen and prices fall they don't go up much. so the most possible scenario is being stuck in this current price and having one small rise after a while and down the hill from there.

on the other hand ETH has a lot of problems right now and with a couple of days ago when the blockchain failed and also in the future ETH has a switch to PoS which all of these can contribute to ETC's success.

so since this is trading discussion, i say trading it right now is not good. i'll wait to see which way it wants to go and then get in.

--looking for signature--
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: