Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:37:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Please help me. Gpu doesnt work :/  (Read 323 times)
ViperCS (OP)

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 06:39:17 PM

So i bought r9 270 2gb.
Mined zcash for 7 days + and it was working perfectly.
4 days ago i turned on game (without miner ofc). And i got like grey screen with white bars from bottom to top. And keyboard lagged. I restarted pc and got blackscreen with keyboard and mouse loosing power.

I read nearly everything online about these problems tried everything. In safe mode i disabled the mobo output without r9 270 connected. Connected back installed drivers back and it worked for like few hours and the same happend (grey screen with bars).

I tested everything and gpu works without drivers, after installing drivers on win 10 it doesnt work, tried multiple drivers. Now im on win 8.1 and the same thing happens. Please help i have enough of trying everything. Ask questions i will be here full time and checking.
[/b]
mrayazgul

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 10:41:11 PM

So i bought r9 270 2gb.
4 days ago i turned on game (without miner ofc). And i got like grey screen with white bars from bottom to top. And keyboard lagged. I restarted pc and got blackscreen with keyboard and mouse loosing power.

I read nearly everything online about these problems tried everything. In safe mode i disabled the mobo output without r9 270 connected. Connected back installed drivers back and it worked for like few hours and the same happend (grey screen with bars).

I tested everything and gpu works without drivers, after installing drivers on win 10 it doesnt work, tried multiple drivers. Now im on win 8.1 and the same thing happens. Please help i have enough of trying everything. Ask questions i will be here full time and checking.
[/b]

Start from scratch and tell Windows to NOT automatically install the drivers.  When you install Windows, make it a clean install without keeping anything, but you can allow it to make the windows.old file so you can get things like your wallet out. 
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 07:15:31 AM

So i bought r9 270 2gb.

[/b]

Start from scratch and tell Windows to NOT automatically install the drivers.  When you install Windows, make it a clean install without keeping anything, but you can allow it to make the windows.old file so you can get things like your wallet out. 

I think you are going with Windows 10?  That is easier to configure I believe, but basically tell it to ask before everything update.  Windows 10 still tries for the standard 3 AM update session, but if you are using the PC or anything is running then it may skip that update and hold it or skip a restart and never even tell you.
Sweetbtc

Activity: 938
Merit: 503

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 07:09:08 PM

You have no idea until you go into setting and update and see a hanging update.  But, you want to keep those updates under control. 

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
2girls

Activity: 1002
Merit: 254

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 07:09:50 PM

Find the settings and drivers that work, back up that moment in Windows and keep tight reins on the updates and driver installs.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: