Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:48:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anonymous Bitcoin Debit Cards?  (Read 2313 times)
sheld0n (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 07:19:14 PM

I want to try a new Bitcoin debit card with no verification and registration without mobile phone number.
A year ago I tried Cryptopay which was very good for me. Registration was easy without phone number and plastic card was sent very quick. Since my life time cash out limit (without verfication) was reached, I am looking for another debit card provider with similar properties. Any suggestions?
WireXApp for instance needs to be activated by providing a phone number.
TryNinja
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 7114

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 07:24:52 PM

There is a list from this year (missing some cards ofc) about some of the debit cards available in the market.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1410577.0

Some of them allow you to buy a limited card without needing to verify your account with your personal data.

UQUID also doesn't require a ID to have a card and isn't on the list: https://uquid.com and you can supposedly can get unlimited cards without having to create multiple accounts.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 07:25:52 PM

Is it not an option to buy a cheap pre-paiad phone card for activation purposes?

Does bit-x still offer a debit card? That may be an option if it's still around.
VC George

Activity: 325

Carpe noctem

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 07:45:00 PM

I want to try a new Bitcoin debit card with no verification and registration without mobile phone number.
A year ago I tried Cryptopay which was very good for me. Registration was easy without phone number and plastic card was sent very quick. Since my life time cash out limit (without verfication) was reached, I am looking for another debit card provider with similar properties. Any suggestions?

You can always buy a SIM from ebay for verification purposes & if you're not planning to spend/withdraw more than 2500$/year/card you should be somewhat anonymous except in the case you're trying to spend dirty coins ofc. Most BTC debit card providers go with the same terms, 2500$ max yearly spending for unverified cards and some 2000$ per day for the ones that are verified.
riskthebiscuit

Activity: 518
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 10:16:03 PM

I am not sure if it is anonymous exactly but TenX has just announced their debit cards. It is worth a shot, or atleast a look at their webpage. I do know that they do the conversion for you free of charge, and it can operates off BTC not fiat. GL , hope you find what you are looking for!
sheld0n (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 07:26:38 PM

Thanks for all your answers so far!

Yes, it still exists. Bit-X got renamed to Coinsbank. You can order the card here https://coinsbank.com I decided to try Coinsbank debit card.
Is it not an option to buy a cheap pre-paiad phone card for activation purposes?

Does bit-x still offer a debit card? That may be an option if it's still around.

Unfortunately, this would be too complicated for me. Also in the country I live, unregistered SimCards are illegal. So, it is not an option for me.
You can always buy a SIM from ebay for verification purposes & if you're not planning to spend/withdraw more than 2500$/year/card you should be somewhat anonymous except in the case you're trying to spend dirty coins ofc. Most BTC debit card providers go with the same terms, 2500$ max yearly spending for unverified cards and some 2000$ per day for the ones that are verified.

Could not find information about TenX. Could you provide more details about the card? Has it already been published or just announced?
I am not sure if it is anonymous exactly but TenX has just announced their debit cards. It is worth a shot, or atleast a look at their webpage. I do know that they do the conversion for you free of charge, and it can operates off BTC not fiat. GL , hope you find what you are looking for!
sheld0n (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 07:36:35 PM

Seems times changing very quickly. I signed up to a UK-based debit card provider and ordered the card.
Today I received the following mail from the provider.

You know, there are some things in life that are totally out of our control. Long lines, rain on a weekend when you planned to have a picnic with friends, speed limits on a highway… This letter is to let you know about one more thing like this.

The 4th EU Money Laundering Directive (4MLD) that will take action on 26 June, 2017. In line with this document, starting from 26th of June, all limits for unverified clients will change in accordance with the government regulators’ guidelines:

The maximum load for an unverified cardholder across all cards will be reduced from € 2,500 to €250. 
    The maximum unload through point of sale transaction and ATM withdrawal for an unverified cardholder across all cards will be restricted to €100.

To summarize, to be able to load more than €250 or to exceed the spending limit of €100, the cardholder has to be verified.
Emitdama

Activity: 1778
Merit: 328

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 10:45:25 PM

Thanks for all your answers so far!

Yes, it still exists. Bit-X got renamed to Coinsbank. You can order the card here https://coinsbank.com I decided to try Coinsbank debit card.

Unfortunately, this would be too complicated for me. Also in the country I live, unregistered SimCards are illegal. So, it is not an option for me.

Could not find information about TenX. Could you provide more details about the card? Has it already been published or just announced?
Yes the card is exist but in different form.When you convert your BTC to fiat currency then all around the world can access this money though Payoneer card, Paiza Card and so on so it's is exist but in different form.
sweetdesirez

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 10:55:08 PM

Since you have tried and tested one provider and seems to be satisfied with them, why don't you purchase another from them with the same features?  As you say they don't need any verification, you can take another one at ease with a different account.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 11:35:01 PM

I think only investors or if you have ICo token can only get those debit cards .. already asking them how to  get the cards but only who claim tokens and investors are can get the debit card..
Maybe in the future once they are still continue they can give cards to give a good service about the new altcoin ..
I want to use their card in advertising purposes..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 11:50:03 AM

Since you have tried and tested one provider and seems to be satisfied with them, why don't you purchase another from them with the same features?  As you say they don't need any verification, you can take another one at ease with a different account.
That must be a simple solution to OP. Those anonymous debit card provider definitely will not track IP address to track down duplicate accounts. Just trying with another family member from friend's home or with mobile are helping in the case of IP tracking too. (on reading OP, I assumed Cryptopay got shut down, but reaching limit and looking for another services does not sound relevant).
OROBTC
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 04:49:54 PM

That must be a simple solution to OP. Those anonymous debit card provider definitely will not track IP address to track down duplicate accounts. Just trying with another family member from friend's home or with mobile are helping in the case of IP tracking too. (on reading OP, I assumed Cryptopay got shut down, but reaching limit and looking for another services does not sound relevant).

Someone, somewhere, sometime is going to make a FORTUNE when they solve this one (freely & anonymously offering buy/sell BTC via cards and being HONEST).  I know that the .govs will fight this tooth-and-nail, but someone will get really rich doing this.

Apparently the .govs cannot find the two latest malware attackers infesting the world's computers... 

There is a GOLD MINE waiting for an honest outfit that will find the Magic Key...
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 02:44:56 AM

If your registration at crypto pay was anonymous then you can buy another card and use it for another lifetime credit isn’t it? Because you have not provided any information there and you will anyway pay the fees fro new cards too, so its not illegal to do that. They get the money you get the card too.

Bejkn

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 03:35:57 AM

impossible, how Bitcoin can be allowed debit card? how decentralization?
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 06:28:27 AM

Wow a plastic bitcoin debit card. I have tried to log in to crypto pay but it seems the card is not supported to my country. That would be so great to have crypto debit card and moving around with it. Must be cool to show off. Lolz.
sheld0n (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 02:54:50 PM

Only when you create a new account with a new address. If you let send the second card to the same name and address the card is also added to your account automatically and the limits holds for all cards.
So, it does not really work if you do not have different addresses available.

If your registration at crypto pay was anonymous then you can buy another card and use it for another lifetime credit isn’t it? Because you have not provided any information there and you will anyway pay the fees fro new cards too, so its not illegal to do that. They get the money you get the card too.

reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 04:05:43 PM

Wow a plastic bitcoin debit card. I have tried to log in to crypto pay but it seems the card is not supported to my country. That would be so great to have crypto debit card and moving around with it. Must be cool to show off. Lolz.

Check Advcash or Spectrocoin card. I hope that these cards will be available in almost most of the countries. These cards won't make difference which we are exchanging bitcoins into fiat cash and fees we use for transaction and profit for trader. These all will be taken out from your wallet as fees for maintenance and usage fees.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: