Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 09:48:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WSO-LTC Poker Site Takedown Information  (Read 510 times)
wsoltc (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 04:26:39 PM

I know this isn't the right place for it, but I need to get it out there so that users can know that nothing was scammed and all coins will be returned!

I would like to apologize for the take down, and at this time we will not be bringing the site back online. We have received some cease and desist messages and don't want to risk any more losses. (This was mainly due to our domain being .me fucking terrible choice). Our hosting provider has reset our entire system per request of the authorities so we have lost most information. We do have chip balances of users as well as emails associated with the account. We can reimburse players for their litecoins but it won't be right away as our Litecoin wallet was destroyed with this fiasco. Please send an email to wsoltc.me@gmail.com with your username, email (associated with account), and LTC address so that we may send you the litecoins.
_jacQues_

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 03:54:49 PM

I sent you an e-mail on July 3. No reply and no Litecoins yet. My e-mail:

Your poker site wsoltc.me is down for some time now.  :-(
With some luck I found "devin" on the new BitsPoker site and told me about this thread:
   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=198039.0

My details:

Username:   jacQues
Password:   jY****************Kh  (I can provide my full password if you want.)
E-mail:   none (don't remember entering one)

I got 2nd in the release tournament and have over 1,000 chips.

My Litecoin address:   LPoXx4PBrKXFbh4Qp3un6hAPkxo7B7QxSN

Please let me know if you require any additional information.
Also, I you ever restart the site, be sure to tell me.  :-)

jacQues

Can you at least respond please? E-mail, reply right here or pm are all good. Thanks a million!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: