Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:55:57 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Digibyte is Dead?  (Read 4770 times)
utsavat2 (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 12:28:08 AM

DGB is dead it was so overvalued in it's previous state let it die out until it finds where it should be valued at and then whatever happens..
cryptocan

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 12:46:43 AM

it is definitely not dead,
if you look some people are buying huge amount of it daily and whenever the price starts to go up they crash it back down to around 1000 sat and keep buying,
my guess is when they are done accumulating it there will be a big price jump.
stupid_seb

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 01:09:55 AM
Last edit: June 23, 2017, 01:23:23 AM by stupid_seb

Read
1- https://twitter.com/LauraGaviriaH/status/877746340138065920
(Citi Twitter account does not mention finalists, but the host of the event did. Good account to follow btw for $DGB hodlers)
2- https://twitter.com/Citi/status/877799575377072129

TL;DR
1- Digibyte is a finalist of the HK Citi Challenge.
2- Citi confirms that HK #FinTech Challenge winners will have a chance to take their solutions into production with Citi's support & a share of HK$650,000 in cash.

Judges were top experts according to Citi:  @PwC @cyberport_hk @IBM @Visa @Alipay, HKMA, LegCo HK & Citi.

Sounds good for Digibytes to me. Very good.
Bottom line is that they are still in contact with some big players in the fin-tech world. It will open lots of doors, even if they don't win the 1st prize. Not only Digusign is mentionned, but also DigiByte.

Asia is just waking up... learning about this...
irukandji

Activity: 629
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 01:54:03 AM

DGB is dead it was so overvalued in it's previous state let it die out until it finds where it should be valued at and then whatever happens..

A $200M marketcap is not "overvalued" anymore ..  Smiley
Tolrem

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 01:55:52 AM

if you look some people are buying huge amount of it daily and whenever the price starts to go up they crash it back down to around 1000 sat and keep buying,
They're accumulating it to pump and dump. It has happened what three times now? And people keep shilling it.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2017, 05:34:37 AM

They're accumulating it to pump and dump. It has happened what three times now? And people keep shilling it.
SO DGB is pump and dump scheme? I don't think so it is all about pump and dump. I guess he is just hibernating a little and when the time comes it will be up again.
taner32

Activity: 364
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 02:41:14 PM

i think it is alive but waiting for new news.

by the way Digibyte was meeting Citi Bank on 9 June. thew talked about blockchain on banking system.

https://twitter.com/digibytecoin/status/867076080980697089
gedor

Activity: 658
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 03:20:24 PM

You people newbies suppose that it will increase continuously but you have to wait for years to see its increase sometimes you will lose I'm sorry.
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 05:48:26 AM

I swear that our next project will have an announcement on here that gives the URL for the project and then is closed and locked.  You do realize the phase that the dev is in with this and other projects and then you get all crazy when he doesn't act and jump at your command.  He is very likely busy with this and the other project. 

Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 01:46:06 PM

Coin that grow from 15 satoshi to 1000 satoshi in just 3 months cant be called dead. Price will need a lot correcting. But it is impossible to call it dead.
baam25

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 05:57:37 PM

So many times I think this coin is dead and can't rose anymore when all of a sudden basically the day after I sell

It rises like a mofo  Sad

Up and up and up!!!   Sad

I cry Sad

Everytime  Tongue
shifty30

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 06:28:33 PM

Well if you know any proper news about this coin? This coin was spammed for moon..... it went to the moon.... and now its back.... no news only pump&dump

le_frenchy

Activity: 103

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 08:15:14 PM

Thx for cheap dgb's
paramind22

Activity: 2660
Merit: 552

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 08:28:02 PM

I wish I would have bought bags of the top ten dead coins back in April.

viralz

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 10:05:41 PM

DGB price is down and it seems no movement to the moon.
Please update any news,... not really sure to keep it
le_frenchy

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 10:18:25 PM

When there will be news it will be too late to buy ...
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 10:22:26 PM

Is it? I had several thousand I had mined a while back with Minergate and I logged in the other day and was pleasantly surprised at how much they were worth. They weren't worth hardly anything when I mined them. Used a very old pc that wasn't fast at all, but it ended up being worth it in the long run. Seems like it's not dead if the price is going up still.
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 11:07:58 PM

It pumped way too much, way too fast for it's own good, now it will have to go thought a period of assimilation and recovery. I thought it was too high at 400 and dumped mine there. I wish I held to it for a couple more hours, but I didn't want to risk it. Now it's sitting at 912, so it's still pretty good in my book, as long as it does not go lower, it's still ok and it progressed.
Frobisher

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 11:11:34 PM

I don't think it's dead. I remember when DOGE was trading for like 28 sat and people were saying it was dead. But DGB has a lot going for it, as far as I can tell. I think there was some over-exuberance that put the price over what it's worth, and we're seeing a perhaps equally irrational correction. But in my estimation it does have value and I do think it will eventually be a $1 coin. That could take a long time though, IDK.

People say stuff like "Bitcoin's great but you can't buy a cup of coffee with it." Digibyte is the kind of coin you could buy a cup of coffee with. So that's gotta be worth something.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
le_frenchy

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 11:21:13 PM

I don't think it's dead. I remember when DOGE was trading for like 28 sat and people were saying it was dead. But DGB has a lot going for it, as far as I can tell. I think there was some over-exuberance that put the price over what it's worth, and we're seeing a perhaps equally irrational correction. But in my estimation it does have value and I do think it will eventually be a $1 coin. That could take a long time though, IDK.

People say stuff like "Bitcoin's great but you can't buy a cup of coffee with it." Digibyte is the kind of coin you could buy a cup of coffee with. So that's gotta be worth something.

+1 i agree dude
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: