Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:50:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why most products now are made in China? can we trust these products?  (Read 5404 times)
Awnar

Activity: 230
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:10:39 PM

Since made in china products can be made cheaper. We can not always trust products made in china. Yes there might be products made in china that you can trust but still we cant brush the fact that since products in china are made cheap means the materials and ingredients used are also affected. In my opinion their labor is cheaper compared to other countries.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:55:39 PM

Almost all products nowadays are made in China? is it a good thing or not?
Even though most people are saying Chinese products are bad, every major brand makes their stuffs in China because they can pay lower wages to their factory workers, the problem is not really the location where the products are being made but rather, the equipments being used to make the products that's what really matters.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
otandelapaz

Activity: 518
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:12:34 PM

Most products are made there because of cheap labor pays.  Most giant companies from food, technologies, clothes etc. have their products manufactured there because they pay less.  Yes, we can trust them as long as those products meet the standards set by our own government.  Thanks
Xylber

Activity: 611
Merit: 124

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:01:09 PM

With the same ammount of money, chinese people can make a better product, or a same quality one with much less money.

My country was filled with chinese-made spinners, it were 80% cheaper than the national products.
"My" goverment wanted a piece of the cake, and taxed it so hard that the chinese spinners price rose by 100%
Douglasyukanov
Copper Member

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:43:22 PM

it is true, almost all the products in the world made by china, the quality of goods produced in china country is also quite good.
many of the world's leading brand owners have ordered their goods in China, possibly due to cheap labor in China, cheap raw material prices and fast mass production capabilities, factory development and home industry in China are very advanced, the government also supports industrial progress in their country, so their products are worthy of use.
jagmrx

Activity: 193

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:48:38 PM

With the same ammount of money, chinese people can make a better product, or a same quality one with much less money.

My country was filled with chinese-made spinners, it were 80% cheaper than the national products.
"My" goverment wanted a piece of the cake, and taxed it so hard that the chinese spinners price rose by 100%

Most products are made there because of cheap labor pays.  Most giant companies from food, technologies, clothes etc. have their products manufactured there because they pay less.  Yes, we can trust them as long as those products meet the standards set by our own government.  Thanks

Yes, I am confuse and wonder too. When I was a kid, I always play with toys and in that toys always written this letters "Made in China". Hahaha, not just toys, but most of electronics device too. Maybe they have the biggest industry around the world. I heard that they have the cheapest price in the world. That is because they make kids to work with them with a low salary. The kids and the employe always work hard for more than 8 hours and still do not get paid enough.
snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 08:58:23 PM

They are dominating the world, hiding micro spaying things there...oh wait, they have a very cheap salary, they are attracting big companies. Better to have a 80% profit using the poor Chinese than having 30% profit using American or Japanese workers.  Wink

Ahiaba

Activity: 447
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:55:34 PM

One cannot completely say that China products are bad or good because there are good products that made in China and there are others that are substandard. To my understanding, many suppliers who are looking for high profit will demand for substandard products for their own self interest. 
nursahath07

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:04:31 AM

yes we can trust them because china has ability to provide every class of product according to price ..
zaynxx

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:27:51 AM

Because China is the place where you can get your widget built best and generally stable in terms of governance. Genuinely optimized for high-tech manufacturing and because of that their products are fast and easy to produce.

And China is one of the only places on earth that an individual or small team can head to and do true rapid prototyping on an electronics hardware product. Iteration happens faster, and your product is better as a result. 
Crankautist

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:48:08 AM

China is already making cheap quality High Tech products in certain areas ( i.e. solar cells, tv ).

Gotta buy it.
bolfo

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:32:42 AM

Chinese products have improved noticeably recently and I think this is a very good opportunity to buy quality items at a low price.
squog

Activity: 462

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:59:34 PM

Where have you been bro? China has been making all if the things for years now Wink

Everything is made in China right now for two reasons. One, they have spent a lot of capital developing factory infrastructure for fabrication. Two, the major reason, is that labor is pretty much fucking free in China. With all that population, the labor market is sodden; the lack of regulation also allows companies to operate with much less capital outlay. Regulations are expensive, what with keeping your environment and workers safe. Fuck that noise, said China, and hence we have a million plastic things that are sold at Walmart and discount stores Smiley

And it's not just China, it's where ever in the world you have too many people, not enough jobs, and no government oversight of major industry. There was a time when it seemed like all the clothes were 'hecho en Mexico,', and Cambodia and India used to make a great deal of textile shit for the American market. This was like 15 years ago however, and I don't have nice things Wink

To be fair, China makes some innovative and useful shit. And the phone I'm typing this on is undoubtedly..

I agree... Ever heard of the expression "God created the world in 7 days, the rest is made in China". Essentially, production costs is way cheaper there. Some of the products, not all im sure you know, is not top notched. But more and more companies would rather have their products assembled in China because hey it's cheap. With the products exclusively made there, alot of the electronics i see made alot if buzz in the market today. I mean would you really mind the product's quality if you got it for a fraction of the cost?

Almat

Activity: 254
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:00:35 PM

China is already making cheap quality High Tech products in certain areas ( i.e. solar cells, tv ).

Gotta buy it.

Phones too! OnePlus and Xiaomi are dirt cheap compared to their competition while being nearly, if not completely on par with their quality. I'm not happy about it because they are as blatant as they can be with copyright violations, but it's a fact that they make good products.
wRex

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:05:22 PM

China is producing a lot of electronic items these days. The reason for that is most of these industries are very polluting ones and China offers them the freedom to ignore the regulations. Anyway, quality-wise, the Chinese products are good.

My opinion why almost all product from around world manufacturing in China, China government welcoming overseas investor to build factory without any complicated regulation, the Chinese government thinks if many products are produced in China, then the China people will become its workers, thereby reducing the number of unemployed in China. Besides the Chinese government provides a lot of leeway to build factories, a much cheaper source of labor, raw materials in China is also much cheaper, the average Chinese hard worker, and also supported by cheap shipping costs. Many products with famous brands have been produced in China, for example the iPhone from Apple has been produced for years in China.
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:00:57 PM

Most products are now made in China as the manpower is cheaper and that companies are better to start there because the facilities and the rules governing or  regulating them are much better or favors them than in other companies. I think it is not neccessarily a bad thing that most products are made their however it gives China a power over countries and gives them so much flexibility and leevwayu as they made their land and labor a barganining chip/
ghost424

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:01:09 PM

China is a Producer Country. This is because of the large manpower they have. They also have a high standard of discipline in the workplace.
They can produce a Produce a high tier quality product but then, China is also known to produce a very low quality of product.

Most of our Handheld technology is made from China and I guess it's good because none of my handheld equipment's is having any problem.
We can trust this products as long as the brands are also trusted.
juanmarcus

Activity: 66

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:52:56 AM

Yes! most products are made in china but it doesn't mean that it's a low class product, they just assembled it in china because of low cost in manufacturing and the speed and flexibility of the workers, but still the parts are good and original and came from the country who made it.
machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:03:31 PM

Chona product is known by its price, it is very cheap because there are so many people looking for work so the production fee become cheap, but the quality of the product is not too good, but it is a good thing for the middle class man who want to enjoy cheap things, so I think it is good to see a lot of product from china
jaylhynne018

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:12:11 PM

if most the products are made in china we need to karat all the items if it a safe before we buy a item but it have a factory defect or it is more on chemicals we cannot trust the product .

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: