Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:41:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [FAUCET OWNER] questions about changing faucet from domain to sub domain  (Read 211 times)
luckycoinn (OP)

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 03:00:35 AM

I have a dogecoin faucet website. Currently, my faucet is placed on main domain (public_html). Now I understand that placing only faucet in main domain is totally wrong. So I want to change my faucet to sub domain so I can get more pageviews per visitor. I'm using Epay API and script for my faucet and some network ad services.

Network ad services that I'm use now:
1. Coinmedia.co
2. Adbit.biz
3. A-ads.com

My questions:
1. So I have to change all of my domain that registered to Epay and network ad services to be sub domain ? Or my registered domain already include all sub domain so I don't need to change them ?

2. I want to use wordpress.org for my main domain, is it okay ? Because I want to add some blog post to my website and I have real job so I can't create my own code to my website.

3. I have google analytics code inside my faucet. I have not to change the code right ? Just place it in my wordpress-based web ?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: