Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:30:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Mining rigs  (Read 490 times)
rideelement247 (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 05:09:51 PM

So I posted this over in the marketplace but am getting no love over there  Cry.

I enjoy building computers and have built quite a few for myself, family members, and friends. I would be interested in putting together rigs for anyone who is interested. I do not have the $ to upfront build it and do not want to risk someone backing out at last minute so I would request payment upfront. As far as trust goes, I can provide my personal cell phone number and email address if you are interested in going forward with a build so you can contact me at any point during the build. I won't publicly post my number or give it away to anyone, just those serious enough to do business with me. If it makes anyone feel more comfortable by ordering the parts and having them shipped to me, that would be fine. I will provide all tracking info and shipping info on the parts so you know when I receive them. I can source parts locally which would be more expensive, or get them online for a better price. Case options and mobo options would depend on how many GPUs you would want for the machine. For more than 2 GPUs I would seriously consider an open case(test bench style).

Turn around time would be 1-3 days from receipt of the parts and then it would be shipped via UPS with delivery confirmation, insurance, and signature required to protect both parties. I will obviously test the rig first before shipping it out and provide constant updates on the status of the order. I can configure it with any mining client/pool and can install clients for the coins you wish to mine.

Pricing will be based on the amount of work it takes to build the rig and the parts included. Buyer would be responsible for paying for the parts upfront as well as shipping. I haven't determined a set fee for assembling rigs since I would mainly be doing it for my own enjoyment and would be open to reasonable offers for the build.

Feel free to post any inquiries here or PM me for more info. Thanks for looking!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GSnak

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 05:12:45 PM

Maybe set up a website or something.
rideelement247 (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 05:41:37 PM

Maybe set up a website or something.

This would be a great idea if my web designing skills weren't that of a house plant  Cheesy. And I would like to start off small to begin with. Thanks for the input though!
perhan007

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 05:45:09 PM

Many riggs are sold @ ebay and even some here in this forum... go and have a look if you can keep up...
rideelement247 (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 06:09:36 PM

I'm not looking to "keep up" really, just wanted to gauge interest if people are interested in buying them. I would sell them on eBay but I don't have the parts on hand and do not want to deal with possible delays in shipping due to parts not being available, etc. and have funds locked in PayPal. Honestly, building PCs is a hobby of mine that I enjoy and thus the reason for me wanting to do it. Building them isn't an issue at all, I just don't want to deal with buyer's remorse on eBay.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: